Closed Rich Gamerton's 3DS BOX ART COVER CONTEST!

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
Huh? "Super Nintendo"? like, SNES?
Without "ES" bro!!!(im deciding that a name it mario party)

My entry bro!!!!plss pick me i put a lot of effort on this work even the title sucks,

i only have 17 PC so i really need that 50,i spent my whole day to finish that work.
BTW this my first time using photoshop,question can i post another?

10460805_1594198327462967_1182359773005985250_n.jpg

FC:3282 5154 7010
Are those renders from the new faces plates? o_O

Without "ES" bro!!!(im deciding that a name it mario party)
SNES stands for Super Nintendo Entertainment System (or perhaps was Station?), it's a VERY old table game console from two decades ago predecessor to GameBoy, and sadly: the previous generation: Nintendo DS was no improvements over the 25 years of development opposing that Sony showed overwhelming improvement in their PlayStation Portable.

One day left!!! I'm excited to see who wins!

I hope to win anything for a change, Kupo.

Hey, guys! As people have said previously, you have one more day left! I would like to thank you all again. For your entries. I'm glad that people participated in this contest, not to mention the great entries you all submitted. I will be sure to do one in April as this one was super fun! Anyway, get those entries in if you haven't already and edit your entries if you have to. More details will be provided at the end of the contest. See you later, honeybuns!

can you copy and paste multiple images or do you have to draw it your self?

It depends. If you are gonna copy and paste images, you should probably PM me the pictures you are gonna use. However, if you draw it yourself, then there really isn't a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PersonSP
Wow... it's almost over. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago that this started. May have to do some editing to my entree.. though sitting down and watching YouTube and eating some pizza seems like a good idea too.:rolleyes:

Reactions: RichGamerton
Wow... it's almost over. Doesn't seem like it was that long ago that this started. May have to do some editing to my entree.. though sitting down and watching YouTube and eating some pizza seems like a good idea too.:rolleyes:

I have noticed you and @PersonSP keeping this contest on tabs and helping people at times. Thanks! I really appreciate it ;-)

I have noticed you and @PersonSP keeping this contest on tabs and helping people at times. Thanks! I really appreciate it ;-)

No problem!:D Just making sure everyone remembers to put in their entree because I know if I forgot to put my art in, I'd be pretty sore. Plus all these ideas and the art they put forward is really good! I'm just glad I don't have to pick who wins because they're all so good!

Reactions: PersonSP
You´re welcome. :) I don't mind helping people out. Plus, more contestants make a contest more challenging.

Ok, sorry for taking so long! This is taking longer than I have expected. I use a regular mouse to draw it since I don't know how to use a pen mouse

This game is the Legend of Zelda: A Link to You 3D! In this game, I want to add some romantic component to the game as well as the online/streetpass feature.

I drew and coloured the link myself (on photoshop) and take the BG and the Logo from Nintendo.

I hope you will like it!

2655384-2446516116-The_L.jpg

Reactions: RichGamerton, Llamanama and Mikaya
Ok, sorry for taking so long! This is taking longer than I have expected. I use a regular mouse to draw it since I don't know how to use a pen mouse

This game is the Legend of Zelda: A Link to You 3D! In this game, I want to add some romantic component to the game as well as the online/streetpass feature.

I drew and coloured the link myself (on photoshop) and take the BG and the Logo from Nintendo.

I hope you will like it!

So you made link and the title, right? Looks pretty neat! Link is a bit more anime than usual but very cute. :) The background suits him well, good job! ;)

I hope you will like it!

i never heard of that game before, Kupo, how is like?

So you made link and the title, right? Looks pretty neat! Link is a bit more anime than usual but very cute. :) The background suits him well, good job! ;)

Yes, I did everything except the background and the box components :)
I combine many renders together for the title, but I made the "A Link To You <3 3D" text myself.
In my opinion, the background looks quite romantic, it look like going to watch a sunset with Link xD.

i never heard of that game before, Kupo, how is like?

That's because it is made up by me!
Basically, you don't play Link as the main character, but instead you can customize your own character and select a gender.
If you play a girl, then Link will accompany you to the battle (similar to Fire Emblem in a sense) and you will be able to raise your relationship level with Link (again, similar to Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon or Rune Factory).
If you clear the game, then you will get an option to play the lead character as Princess Zelda and raise her relationship with Link.

Alternatively, if you play a boy, then Princess Zelda will accompany you and the rest is similar to what I have explained before :D

The streetpass and online feature allows you to meet other players and you can unlock new character that way, such as the Shadow Link or even human form of Navi.

Anddd.. that's about it, seems more like a girl kind of game (but guys do play Rune Factory right??)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikaya
Yes, I did everything except the background and the box components :)
I combine many renders together for the title, but I made the "A Link To You <3 3D" text myself.
In my opinion, the background looks quite romantic, it look like going to watch a sunset with Link xD.

That's because it is made up by me!
Basically, you don't play Link as the main character, but instead you can customize your own character and select a gender.
If you play a girl, then Link will accompany you to the battle (similar to Fire Emblem in a sense) and you will be able to raise your relationship level with Link (again, similar to Fire Emblem, Harvest Moon or Rune Factory).
If you clear the game, then you will get an option to play the lead character as Princess Zelda and raise her relationship with Link.

Alternatively, if you play a boy, then Princess Zelda will accompany you and the rest is similar to what I have explained before :D

The streetpass and online feature allows you to meet other players and you can unlock new character that way, such as the Shadow Link or even human form of Navi.

Anddd.. that's about it, seems more like a girl kind of game (but guys do play Rune Factory right??)
So basically it's all about the relationship. A sort of love story? Anyway, the contest ends today so now I'm nervous because I want to know the winner! :D

So basically it's all about the relationship. A sort of love story? Anyway, the contest ends today so now I'm nervous because I want to know the winner! :D
Well, not really, more like Rune Factory which have action/battling storyline and it also enable you to raise a relationship from going to battle together, talk to each other etc.

Only relationship/romance is not fun! And yes, I'm so excited!

Well, not really, more like Rune Factory which have action/battling storyline and it also enable you to raise a relationship from going to battle together, talk to each other etc.

Only relationship/romance is not fun! And yes, I'm so excited!
Agreed :D I never played Rune Factory is it any good? (Should I buy it?)

Agreed :D I never played Rune Factory is it any good? (Should I buy it?)

It is amazing! If you play Harvest Moon, it is a fantasy version (rpg) with leveling, killing monsters and bosses etc. with a dating/marrying component, farming and herding monsters. I really recommend it! They are my favourite games.

Back