Challenge Riddle Me This!

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date

Professional Profile Stalker
Towns Folk
Ok so here's what's gonna happen. You're gonna post a riddle. If I can answer it within three days of my acknowledgement of its existence, you owe me five coins. If not, I owe you Five coins. Sound good? I thought so. Get to it!
EDIT: I will swear a binding oath on the River Styx that I won't search up your riddles to find an answer. HOWEVER, I do recommend that you create your own riddles just to be secure.

Last edited:
A man is writing his will and he wants to leave everything he has to one of his two sons, whichever one is more dedicated. To decide which one will win his fortune he gives them each a car and tells them that whoever's car passes the finish line he has set up last will get everything he has.After a month of both sons refusing to cross the line they finally go to their uncle for advice. They both leave their uncles house in a hurry and race to the finish line as fast as they can.What advice did their uncle give?

And u cant look this up,thats cheating.

Last edited:
A man is writing his will and he wants to leave everything he has to one of his two sons, whichever one is more dedicated. To decide which one will win his fortune he gives them each a car and tells them that whoever's car passes the finish line he has set up last will get everything he has.After a month of both sons refusing to cross the line they finally go to their uncle for advice. They both leave their uncles house in a hurry and race to the finish line as fast as they can.What advice did their uncle give?

It's all good and well trusting someone to not look up an answer, but I recommend not trusting someone that and coming up with an original riddle, that only you know the answer to, otherwise you'll just get scammed out of play coins.

Reactions: 24460

The uncles advice was to take the each others car. The father just specified that whoever got the inheritance was whoever's car passed last. Therefore, if they drove their brothers car across, they would receive the inheritance

And u didnt search it.

Im not paying for that one cuz I searches it,Ill make my own then we'll see.

Im not paying for that one cuz I searches it,Ill make my own then we'll see.
That is literally cheating... iff you are not going to pay, then don't play

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64, Mizunil and spagooti
Let me see, I'm going to make something up...

What thing is felt before it is heard?

Who is the better candidate for the 2016 U.S. election?

That is literally cheating... iff you are not going to pay, then don't play

It can literally be searched and found easily,I said I would make my own up so chill.

If it's information you seek, come and see me. If it's pairs of letters you need, I have consecutively three. What am I?

It can literally be searched and found easily,I said I would make my own up so chill.
Then you are cheating the game
With that logic, I could just find a hard riddle on the internet, and post it here

If he guesses wrong, I win free PC, and if he guesses right, I could claim "No, you looked it up in Google, and even tho I have no evidence of that, I'm not paying you!!"

Do you see how stupid it sounds to do that? Well... you are doing it right now. You can't just agree in the rules, and then break them when you lose. (There must be a rule against trying to cheat in a game in the NJ)

Reactions: Kitsune_Sakura64, MindzEye and Mizunil
And I literally love how u care more about than the actual person running this.

New riddle: A bomb is on top of ur computer. Some keys, a teddy bear, and your cat are next to it. When the bomb blows up, what will be gone first?

New riddle: A bomb is on top of ur computer. Some keys, a teddy bear, and your cat are next to it. When the bomb blows up, what will be gone first?
Your sanity. :cool:

Let me see, I'm going to make something up...

What thing is felt before it is heard?
A bullet. Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for but I'm pretty sure they go faster than sound :p

The bomb :p

Reactions: coolflare and MindzEye
A bullet. Not sure if that's the answer you're looking for but I'm pretty sure they go faster than sound :p

The bomb :p
The person answering the riddles is Arcana, not you.

You're wrong, those are heard first, although the gap is incredibly small. :p

Reactions: Hayleia
Footnote: @bobby wobby, you should've started with a made up one, as @Arcana suggested. If your first instinct was to just grab an easy riddle online, regardless of if he was going to search for its answer or not, you were destined to be endebted.
Although you could ask for "double or nothing," but be polite: gaming the system is against the rules after all.

Reactions: Hayleia and Zukrad
The person answering the riddles is Arcana, not you.
Sorry, I thought Arcana left the thread since it's been more than one day since he last answered here...
If he does come back and if I did give a right answer, I'll pay 5PC to both the one who asked and Arcana (so 5 to Arcana and 5 to coolflare if it was the bomb), and won't answer again :D

Back