Challenge Riddle Me This!

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date
Wow, I just like stopped getting alerts for all these. I acknowledge riddles by:
@Erix Summerdown
@JuicyFlare
@coolflare

edit: Juicy's Answer is Google
Erix's answer is Heat or Fire
As for coolflare's I'm gonna have to agree with @Hayleia and say the bomb

ok Riddle me This Batman there is a safe with alot of money in it and gold bars and rare items that will sell for millions now the safe it is closed but the next day when the bank opens all the stuff that was in the safe is gone but the safe has been untouched so how did this happen?

@FuntimeFoxy Acknowledged
edit: The "Safe" was an ATM or other computer system, and someone remotely hacked it.

@FuntimeFoxy Acknowledged
edit: The "Safe" was an ATM or other computer system, and someone remotely hacked it.
nope because this bank didn't install ATM'S also the police searched the place for trace of the criminal and fingerprints but found nothing.

you googled it boi

you googled it boi
nope i made this up in my head i never once hit google although i was thinking of it cause i could think of nothing i didn't i just kept on making my brain think

wait, so do I owe PC?

you googled it boi

You have no proof, I already warned you not to make your answers searchable anyways

nope i made this up in my head i never once hit google although i was thinking of it cause i could think of nothing i didn't i just kept on making my brain think

He was talking to me

wait, so do I owe PC?

Did I get it right? If so, then you owe me five coins

Wait but Haylea got it first. I was asleep when she got it sooo, kudos to you
@Hayleia
Because you got the answer first, I think I owe you

Well this wasn't Hayleia's challenge and I still got it right. Therefore I still get five coins for getting it right. @Zukrad can you help me figure this out, I'm not the best at practical stuff like this

i'd say no because you were pretty much given the answear to his riddle but that's me idk bout anyone else

Reactions: coolflare
i'd say no because you were pretty much given the answear to his riddle but that's me idk bout anyone else
I have to agree with her. You didn't say anything about not having other people answer the question and Hayleia got it before you. You just got the answer handed out to you by Hayleia

I have to agree with him. You didn't say anything about not having other people answer the question and Hayleia got it before you. You just got the answer handed out to you by Hayleia
I am actually a her but yeah that is pritty much true

Sorry bout that. Gonna correct it

I would argue that since I never said anything about taking answers from other people, I still get paid, but whatever. Keep you coins if they mean that freakin much to you

Why are you fighting? I said I'd pay you both if I got it right so no one loses money :p
Arcana lost his chance to get it right first because of me and coolflare lost his chance to trick Arcana, so I'm the one to pay. I just woke up so I couldn't do it earlier, but now I did.

Reactions: 24460 and coolflare
You're wrong about my answer, @Arcana. Try again. ;)

@Hayleia, I don't care what you do, as long as you don't bother trying to figure out my riddle. We'll be in good feels as long as you no touchy.;)

Is it wind?

a child is born on the first day of december. after 10 years, he would be 10 years old. after 1000 years, he would be 1000 years old. but on the same date after 2000 years, he would only be 1999. why is this?

Last edited:
Back