Challenge Riddle Me This!

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date
@Clorox Bleach - They traveled around the world enough times to erase one year of their life

Wow, I just like stopped getting alerts for all these. I acknowledge riddles by:
@Erix Summerdown
@JuicyFlare
@coolflare
Let me see... I made that riddle Wen, you acknowledged it Thur, today is Sun,
Hmm... Does the game end tonight? Or the exact hour you acknowledged? Or just tomorrow?

I should have paid yesterday. You win @Erix Summerdown . Out of curiosity , what was the answer?

I should have paid yesterday. You win @Erix Summerdown . Out of curiosity , what was the answer?

Well out of my own experience I said a lighting strike. (Never been hit, but when a storm bares down, one's instincts can feel a rumble before it hits somewhere in their neighborhood.)
I could've also accepted "An elephant running."

Reactions: 24460
I was onto something with the weather/elemental stuff. I should've taken it a step further

I was onto something with the weather/elemental stuff. I should've taken it a step further
Kudos btw. ^~^
I thought my pre-written unreleased riddle was too obvious.
(What's sharp enough to cut the air, but then ceases to exist?)
Disclaimer: This is not a new riddle.This one's the alternate for my first one.

Last edited:
@Clorox Bleach - They traveled around the world enough times to erase one year of their life
nope. if they were born 2000 years ago, they wouldn't have had any way to travel around the world, at least not more than a few times :T
small hint: after the 2000 years, the year would be 2045

a child is born on the first day of december. after 10 years, he would be 10 years old. after 1000 years, he would be 1000 years old. but on the same date after 2000 years, he would only be 1999. why is this?

Because 2000 is a leap year

Don't answer if the riddle isn't for you- if you think you know the answer, just remember it so that when they reveal the answer you know whether you're right

1. nope
  2. like what has been said MULTIPLE times already in this thread, don't try to answer other people's questions :T

Don't answer if the riddle isn't for you- if you think you know the answer, just remember it so that when they reveal the answer you know whether you're right
This isn't your problem

1. nope
  2. like what has been said MULTIPLE times already in this thread, don't try to answer other people's questions :T
This ISNT YOUR THREAD
@Arcana
Plz help me with this

This isn't your problem
I know it's not my problem but I've been reading the riddles and I saw this has already happened and caused some arguing.

Reactions: coolflare
I know it's not my problem but I've been reading the riddles and I saw this has already happened and caused some arguing.
Ok. Trying to stop the problem?
I respect that. Sorry about that
@Arcana
Srsly, respond

This ISNT Y.OUR THREAD
@Arcana
Plz help me with this
this isn't your thread either. if we were taking a test, you wouldn't just yell out what u thought the answer was to the class. u could think about it in ur own head as much as u want, but yelling it out is making the test easier for everyone else where they could say "i believe him, this must be the answer" or "i don't believe him, that answer must be wrong". either way, ur making it unfair for everyone.

Clorox, is your answer that they were born before the new millennium and the change between BC to AD messed with stuff

Clorox, is your answer that they were born before the new millennium and the change between BC to AD messed with stuff
nooo...
maybe...
yes...

Reactions: Skyshaymin
buuuut...
If I can answer it within three days of my acknowledgement of its existence, you owe me five coins. If not, I owe you Five coins.
u acknowledged it on saturday with ur first guess. that was 5 days ago :sneaky:

I don't have eyes, but once I did see. Once I had thoughts, but now I'm white and empty. What am I?

Back