Challenge Riddle Me This!

• Thread starter 24460
  • Start date
why is a raven like a writing desk

why is a raven like a writing desk
i'm pretty sure the riddle is supposed to be original, not from a movie :T

i'm pretty sure the riddle is supposed to be original, not from a movie :T
Well still I want know the answer too it. XD

Ok here good one. I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I.

Ok here good one. I am the beginning of the end, the end of every place. I am the beginning of eternity, the end of time and space. What am I.
God, (or gods if you believe in polytheism)

This thread is full of anxious users who wanna answer the questions before the host does. >.> Can't you people wait awhile? (Or send chat-messages or something?)

Reactions: 4771 and Artisan
Ok. @Arcana is kinda asleep on this too.

I mean a spoiler is better than nothing but syill

so @Arcana where is my 5 pc or you still trying to figure out my riddle?

I have to agree with @Skyshaymin and @Clorox Bleach
Thx 4 saying something

this isn't your thread either. if we were taking a test, you wouldn't just yell out what u thought the answer was to the class. u could think about it in ur own head as much as u want, but yelling it out is making the test easier for everyone else where they could say "i believe him, this must be the answer" or "i don't believe him, that answer must be wrong". either way, ur making it unfair for everyone.
JESUS CHRIST!!!!!!!!!
Don't rub it in. Arcana already said something

This thread is full of anxious users who wanna answer the questions before the host does. >.> Can't you people wait awhile? (Or send chat-messages or something?)
I feel like this is pointed out to me.....
when Arcana posted:
Arcana, Yesterday at 9:11 PM
when i posted:
Clorox Bleach, Yesterday at 9:11 PM
i think i've made my point.
First of all, how come his post is BEFORE YOURS!?
Also, stop being so vile
How can a suicide/cleaning product be so cruel?

First of all, how come his post is BEFORE YOURS!?
Also, stop being so vile
How can a suicide/cleaning product be so cruel?
if he posted a single millisecond before i did, his post would still come before mine :T
also being cruel =/= pointing out common sense stuff
and just so we stop filling the thread with mostly unrelated spam, go ahead send me a pm or leave a message on my profile if u have anything else to say :T

Well, on one hand, it's true that it kills the whole thing if other people give the right answer (so I'm glad it wasn't the bullet for yours :D). But on the other hand, some others (that I won't mention) don't really follow the rule about riddles having to be original. I didn't google the bomb before answering (just look for the trap, it's a riddle after all ;)) but the answer was there if Arcana wanted 5 free PC... My point being that no one can kill these dead riddles by answering them before Arcana.

@DarkSpyro and @floor4u acknowledged.
Huh? And can't do much right now I'm on my phone. I do more once get back on my laptop

So my cousin asked me this:
A detective who was mere days away from cracking an oil smuggling case regarding the boss. There are three suspects Bill, Sean, John, there is a code which the smugglers used. The code was 710 57735 34 5508 51 7718, can you crack it?
(Even I didnt got it)
reply me so I know that you acknowledge

Last edited:
A detective who was mere days away from cracking an oil smuggling case regarding the boss. There are three suspects Bill, Sean, John, there is a code which the smugglers used. The code was 710 57735 34 5508 51 7718, can you crack it?
(Even I didnt got it)
I PM'd you about that one.

(Even I didnt got it)
The code is upside down alphanumericals that spell out "Bill is Boss He sells oil"
Edit: I'm going to be shutting this down, I have too much to do currently

Last edited:
Reactions: MindzEye
If a man lives near a mine, but does not work there, then why does he live near the mine?

Back