• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Welcome, welcome, WELCOME! Thanks for coming to Samster’s Valentine’s Day Extravaganza! What’s that? You want to know what this event is about? Well, why didn’t you just say so? \o/

• This Extravagaza will be separated into mini contests, one which is happening shortly, and more to be determined in the near future. Every time you win a mini contest, you get Hearts! These hearts can then be used to purchase lovely goods from the Love-O-Meter!

• Once all the contests have been concluded, I’ll plug in the Love-O-Meter, and you can get to spending your Hearts! Once everyone is done redeeming their Hearts, I’ll send out the prizes. Be careful when redeeming your hearts, because once they’re spent, you will not get them back. Please keep that in mind before redeeming.

And that’s all! I hope you all enjoy Valentine’s Day as much as I do! (After all, it’s my favorite holiday.) Now, let the festivities commence!

Contest List

Write a very romantic story: Completed
What’s the most romantic anime clip out there: Completed
Create something love related: Completed
What does love mean to you: Completed

What do you think is the most romantic song: Completed
How would you spice up Valentine’s Day: Completed
Beat me in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: Completed

Anti’s Contest List

Roast Samster by leaving a comment on his profile: Completed
Beat Samster at his own game: Completed
Post the hardest dare you can come up with: Completed

One free emote from Shiny’s Emotes: 10 Hearts
Humble Bundle Game (one per contestant: 30 Hearts

One free item from Samster’s Digital Goods: 20 Hearts
An exclusive interview with Samster (ask him anything): 45 Hearts

Tell someone on Pedia how much you appreciate them: 5 Hearts (must submit proof in thread)

Beat a video game with a romantic theme: 15 Hearts (must submit proof in thread w/username

Prove that you beat World of Light: 10 Hearts

@P2.0: 75 Hearts
@AricAttack: 70 Hearts
@RadiantRoxra: 30 Hearts

@AricAttack: 20 Dark Hearts

Last edited:
Reactions: Mizunil, Mikaya, AricAttack and 4 others
The first mini contest is now underway! The theme? Behold!

Write a very romantic story
When you are done, PM me the completed story, and I’ll look over it! Remember, this mini contest can end at any time, so be sure to get it done! Oh, and by romantic, I mean seriously romantic. The spicier is it, the better, if you catch my drift. :sneaky: It must have decent effort put into it (by that, I mean at least a page or two), otherwise your entry will be rejected. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: P2.0, Mikaya and AricAttack

When you are done, PM me the completed story, and I’ll look over it! Remember, this mini contest can end at any time, so be sure to get it done! Oh, and by romantic, I mean seriously romantic. The spicier is it, the better, if you catch my drift. :sneaky: It must have decent effort put into it (by that, I mean at least a page or two), otherwise your entry will be rejected. Good luck!
What if I write a whole book? :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Samster
Reactions: AricAttack

Can I make it about you and Marina again, or does it need to be new? 'o'

Can I make it about you and Marina again, or does it need to be new? 'o'
Why, of course you can. :sneaky:

Last edited:
New contest up! The theme?

Draw a romantic scene
Now remember, just put decent effort into it, and I’ll count it. The best one wins, so have at it, and good luck to all participants! :D

NOTE: Just because the second contest is now underway doesn’t mean that you can’t enter the first contest. So, if you haven’t done so already, write up a romantic story!

Oh Wow.

It's a unique
TOTALLY ORIGINAL THING
Not like it has been done 2 times already.
The idea only happened about 4-5 months ago.
I got nothing else to say so enjoy emojis
:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

(Sorry for any hate toward the event. I guess I will now have -100 Hearts)

Reactions: Shiny
Oh Wow.

It's a unique
TOTALLY ORIGINAL THING
Not like it has been done 2 times already.
The idea only happened about 4-5 months ago.
I got nothing else to say so enjoy emojis
:kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit::kermit:

(Sorry for any hate toward the event. I guess I will now have -100 Hearts)
Wait, wut

This never happened before .-.

New contest up! What’s it about, you ask? :eyes:

What’s the most romantic anime clip out there?
Pretty self explanatory, don’t ya think? Just find what you think is the most romantic anime scene, and PM me. Once all submissions are completed, I’ll let everyone know the winner!

Also, don’t forget, the first two contests are still up for grabs! Write a romantic story, and draw a romantic scene! Make sure to do these before they spring off the list!

Aaaaaand, that’s a wrap for the first contest! Submissions are now closed, thanks to everyone who sent one in! And now, the results!

1st Place: @P2.0: 20 Hearts
2nd Place: @AricAttack: 15 Hearts
3rd Place: @RadiantRoxra: 10 Hearts

Congrats, guys! Your winnings have been added to the board! Stay tuned for future announcements and contests!

Reactions: AricAttack, Duster and P2.0
Gg to P2 and Aric!

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Reactions: Marc, Samster, Duster and 1 other person
Reactions: Marc, Samster, AricAttack and 1 other person
Reactions: Samster, P2.0 and AricAttack
Where’s me :eyes2:
RIP. I just saw two names twice and I didn't look at them properly xD GG =P

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Aaaaaand, that’s a wrap for the first contest! Submissions are now closed, thanks to everyone who sent one in! And now, the results!

1st Place: @P2.0: 20 Hearts
2nd Place: @AricAttack: 15 Hearts
3rd Place: @RadiantRoxra: 10 Hearts

Congrats, guys! Your winnings have been added to the board! Stay tuned for future announcements and contests!
You should show everyone’s book :eyes:

You should show everyone’s book :eyes:
Normally I would, but I don’t want to post up anything that the writers might find uncomfortable being shared.

However, if everyone’s okay with their stories going public, then I have no objections.

Normally I would, but I don’t want to post up anything that the writers might find uncomfortable being shared.

However, if everyone’s okay with their stories going public, then I have no objections.
You can post mine if you want. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back