• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! :3

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Romantic song :D

Reactions: Samster
what would you do to make your special someone’s Valentine’s Day even better than it should be?
:sneaky:

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
All right, so I’ve been thinking for a while now. Samster just loves to use Dark Samus in the new hit game Super Smash Bros Ultimate, right? Wouldn’t it be awesome if someone happened to.... knock him off his throne? Here’s the new contest:

Beat Samster at his own game
It’s quite simple. All you have to do is beat Samster in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, with his own character. That’s right, you have to win against Samster while playing as Dark Samus. First one to defeat him wins. Good luck, you’re going to need it.

-Anti

Last edited:
Reactions: AricAttack
All right, so I’ve been thinking for a while now. Samster just loves to use Dark Samus in the new hit game Super Smash Bros Ultimate, right? Wouldn’t it be awesome if someone happened to.... knock him off his throne? Here’s the new contest:

Beat Samster at his own game
It’s quite simple. All you have to do is beat Samster in Super Smash Bros Ultimate, with his own character. That’s right, you have to win against Samster while playing as Dark Samus. First one to defeat him wins. Good luck, you’re going to need it.

-Anti
I’m at school right now so please be on when I get home :/

Wow, Valentine’s Day is literally less than two weeks away! :eek: I gotta get cranking! *^*

Firstly, a few announcements before I reveal the new contest. I want to thank everyone who’s participated in my previous contests, so I’ve granted all participants 10 extra hearts. Spend them wisely when I reveal the rest of the prizes!

Next, I’d like to say that I have some major things planned for an upcoming event. There will be prizes (maybe eShop credit and some free games, who knows), and it will hopefully be the biggest event I’ve done to date. This was all mainly a smaller event leading up to this bigger event, so please be patient, I’ll have it ready as soon as I can!

Now, with all that out of the way, here’s the new contest!

Beat me in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Now, before you all say I copied Anti, I already had this one planned. If anything, he stole it from me. Plus, mine is different, so listen up! All you have to do is beat me in Super Smash Bros Ultimate. That’s literally it. You can pick your own character, all you have to do is beat me. Good luck!

I beat sam twice for both challenges:D

I beat sam twice for both challenges:D
Well done, Aric! I can’t believe you bested me! You’ve won 30 Hearts! Keep up the good work! :D

So, you beat Samster with Dark Samus! Bwahahaha! I wish I could’ve seen the look on his face! He must be so mad! Here, take these 20 Dark Hearts. That was excellent, keep it up!

It’s that time again! Time for a new mini contest, and I’ve got just the thing in mind!

Post the hardest dare you can come up with in the Truth or Dare thread
The link to the thread is in the spoiler below. Now, the rules. You may only tag Samster with the dare, so make it count! I’ve reached an agreement with Samster, so every time you ask Truth or Dare, he will always respond with Dare. Good luck, the person who comes up with the best idea for a dare wins!

P.S. Yes, he will do the dares you ask him to do. That was part of the agreement as well.

Just letting you all know that unless I decide otherwise, there are no more contests planned. I suggest that if you haven’t entered any contests as of now, you’d better get cranking. All contests will end simultaneously on Valentine’s Day, so act quickly. Good luck!

Just letting everyone know that you’ve got one day left to complete your entires! I’m judging them all on Valentine’s Day (which is tomorrow), so hurry!

I dare you to ask marina on a date XD

I dare you to ask marina on a date XD
Done! Luckily, she said yes. Just in time for the holiday! ;u;

Happy Valentine’s Day, everybody! o/

The day is finally here, where people around the world get to spend their day with the one they love the most in life. To celebrate, I’m granting each contestant 10 extra Hearts! Keep a close eye on the prizes list, as I’ll update it soon! Thanks for coming out, everybody! And once again, Happy Valentine’s Day! May your day be filled with nothing but love and happiness! :D

@P2.0
@AricAttack
@RadiantRoxra

The time has finally come! Valentine’s Day is now officially over, which means all the prizes have now been revealed! I hope you all enjoyed this event, and please look forward to the next event, which will most definitely be bigger and better (Look out for eShop games and credit as prizes for the next event. :eyes:)

Also, all contests have now concluded, and winnings have been added to the board! Thanks to all participants once again!

Oh, I almost forgot! Take a look at your total number of Hearts really fast. Got it? That total will be sent to you in pc as well! Just a small add-on that I hope you enjoy! The person in first place will have their Heart number doubled, and sent to them in pc! For example, say I have 20 Hearts. If I had the most Hearts, I would be able to spend 20 Hearts, and I would receive 40 pc as a bonus!

Once again, thanks to everybody, and enjoy the rest of the Extravaganza! :D

Wow, only one person earned Dark Hearts... Who was it again?

Ah yes, AricAttack! I’m glad that you decided to stick with me ‘til the end! I’ve got a special surprise just for you. Check your PM’s for your special prize, and enjoy this extra 20 pc from me!

I’ll take the humble game :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back