Samster’s Valentine’s Day Extravaganza!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Normally I would, but I don’t want to post up anything that the writers might find uncomfortable being shared.

However, if everyone’s okay with their stories going public, then I have no objections.
That story is for Sam's eyes only. :eyes2: I don't care how curious you are to read it. :sneaky:

Seriously tho, probably not a good idea to show it here, lol. You can invite peeps in the PM only if you want to, Sam. >.<)/

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
That story is for Sam's eyes only. :eyes2: I don't care how curious you are to read it. :sneaky:

Seriously tho, probably not a good idea to show it here, lol. You can invite peeps in the PM only if you want to, Sam. >.<)/
My thoughts exactly. :p

Let’s just leave it the way it is, okie?

Darn I wanted to see the winning post, but it’s ok p2 :hug:

Reactions: P2.0 and Samster
Well if anyone wants to see mine, I’ll just add you to the pm

Reactions: P2.0
RIP, didnt make a story in time. Here's my unfinished design, what could have been...
Ok, here's my submission. Note this is the first romantic story I've done, so it might be pretty bad. "A Romantic Dinner" by MasterofBasics The man walked into the fancy restaurant- "The Experience"- for his date. The waitress asked, "Do you have a reservation?" "Yes. With that pretty lady over there," he pointed to the lady. "I see. Right this way." The waitress led the man over to the table the lady was sitting at, then left. The man sat down. "Hey." the lady said. "Hey." the man replied. "So, how was your day?" the lady inquired. "It was fine.. just preparing for the date." The man smiled. The lady smiled back. The waitress came back with a notepad. "So, what would you two like this evening?" the waitress asked. "Spaghetti and meatballs." the man said. "Me too." The woman said. The waitress scribbled the order on her notepad, and told them their food would be coming soon. She left after that. "You look fantastic, honey." The man said. "So do you!" the woman giggled.

Reactions: AricAttack
New contest up! Now, what is the theme this time?

Create something love related
There are absolutely no limitations on this contest, I’d like to see who can be the most creative with their entry. It can be anything from a romantic symbol, to a video game sprite, to a poem! The only requirement is that you create it yourself, and it has to be original. Otherwise, have at it!

As well, I’m working on a new way to earn Hearts besides the mini contests. More details will be revealed soon.

Reactions: P2.0 and AricAttack
Used my idea I see.
smiley-face-thumbs-up-14491322.jpg

New contest up! Now, what is the theme this time?

Create something love related
There are absolutely no limitations on this contest, I’d like to see who can be the most creative with their entry. It can be anything from a romantic symbol, to a video game sprite, to a poem! The only requirement is that you create it yourself, and it has to be original. Otherwise, have at it!

As well, I’m working on a new way to earn Hearts besides the mini contests. More details will be revealed soon.
Do love letters count, too? :eek:

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
Do love letters count, too? :eek:
Of course, anything that’s love related and created by you passes.

Extra points might be awarded for major creativity.

EDIT: You can now complete Tasks, which will grant you Hearts once completed. I felt that it wasn’t quite fair only having people who won contests get Hearts, so now, everyone has an oppurtunity! I’ll update the Tasks periodically, so check back often.

Last edited:
Of course, anything that’s love related and created by you passes.

Extra points might be awarded for major creativity.
Do you want it here, or via PM? :eyes:

Reactions: Samster
Do you want it here, or via PM? :eyes:
Most of the time, PM is more convenient for me, but you can post it up here if you’d like. I’m good either way. ^^

Most of the time, PM is more convenient for me, but you can post it up here if you’d like. I’m good either way. ^^
Alrighty, 10-4 on that. :thumbsup:

Reactions: Samster
EDIT: Due to the lackluster amount of entries for the second mini contest, I have scrapped it from the list (and by lackluster, I mean literally no entries). I’ll begin another contest soon to make up for removing one. Thank you for your understanding.

New contest up! What’s it about?

What does love mean to you?
There you have it, the title should say it all. Just post up here what love means to you. It can be as long or short as you like. Now, go for it!

New contest! Now, let’s see the theme...

What’s the most romantic song you’ve ever heard?
Just post up here what you think is the most romantic song ever. It can be any genre, such as jazz, blues, etc. I’ll be the judge on which I think is the best fit! Good luck, participants!

Wow, what is this garbage? Samster’s Valentine’s Day Extravaganza? Hm... Guess I’ll fix it up for the guy.

Hey all! AntiSamster here, and I’m here to fix everything! I’ve got an idea. Why don’t I make my own list of “mini contests”? Boom!

Roast Samster by leaving a comment on his profile

Pretty simple, right? Just try to roast Samster as best as you can, and whoever has the best one will win! Oh wait, his currency is Hearts? Bahahahahahaha! How about I fix that too?

Whoever wins this contest will receive my new currency: Dark Hearts! Good luck everyone, and may the best roaster win!

Last edited:
Well, would you look at that? It looks like I may have found something... interesting.

Anti here, with a special update. I was messing around with Samster’s Love-O-Meter, and it looks like it’s passocde protected. However, I must’ve done something right, becuase the display flickered for a second, and I thought I saw a Humble Bundle game appear on the monitor for a split second. Then, it vanished, and the machine was off.

Perhaps I should look into this a little more. I wonder what other rewards he’s got in there.

Last edited:
New contest up! What’s the theme, you ask? Boom!

How would you spice up Valentine’s Day?
At this point, Valentine's Day is celebrated the world over. Everyone’s buying chocolates and other goodies for their sweetheart. If you had the oppurtunity, what would you do to make your special someone’s Valentine’s Day even better than it should be? The most creative answer will win, so good luck to all!

P.S. I have revealed a few of the rewards you can expect. More will be revealed soon, so get a move on!

Alrighty, the contest titled “Create something love related” has now ended!

The winner is @P2.0! Congratulations! You’ve won a prize of 35 Hearts!

Reactions: P2.0 and Marc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back