Samster’s Valentine’s Day Extravaganza!

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll take the humble game :)
Alrighty, is that all? I’m planning to send all your prizes out in one go, so if you want anything else, feel free to add it here o/

Alrighty, is that all? I’m planning to send all your prizes out in one go, so if you want anything else, feel free to add it here o/
I’ll get the free coupon as well I guess :p

I’ll get the free coupon as well I guess :p
For Shiny’s Emotes, or for Samster’s Digital Goods?

Reactions: AricAttack
For Shiny’s Emotes, or for Samster’s Digital Goods?
Your shop.

Reactions: Samster
Your shop.
Gotcha, your prizes will be sent as soon as everyone has redeemed their Hearts! Thanks for coming! :D

image.jpg

94182200-C228-49D1-9297-9158BF11991B.jpeg o_O

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
So I can’t buy anything with the dark hearts?

So I can’t buy anything with the dark hearts?
Unfortunately, no. However, I will convert your Dark Hearts into Play Coins to compensate (yes, Anti gave me permission). Since you were also the only one who earned any Dark Hearts, I’ll double the conversion, giving you 40 pc in total. Does that sound good?

@P2.0 Just reminding you that you still have Hearts to spend! If you’d like any rewards from the list, just post here! ^^

@P2.0 Just reminding you that you still have Hearts to spend! If you’d like any rewards from the list, just post here! ^^
Halp, I dunno where to spend them ;-;

Halp, I dunno where to spend them ;-;
You just say what you want. You can get a humble game, a coupon for a free item, and a free emoji from shiny’s shop

Oh, thanks! @AricAttack Well, I don't have Steam, so maybe the coupon and a Shiny emote? If I have enough for them. 'o'

Oh, thanks! @AricAttack Well, I don't have Steam, so maybe the coupon and a Shiny emote? If I have enough for them. 'o'
You still have 45 hearts leftover so you can buy also buy an exclusive interview with samster, or buy me a humble game :sneaky:

You still have 45 hearts leftover so you can buy also buy an exclusive interview with samster, or buy me a humble game :sneaky:
If you want a game, tell me, and then I'll ask Sam \o/

Reactions: Samster, AricAttack and Duster
It’s your choice, I’m not forcing you to do anything :) if you want to get me the game than, you choose to :p

Fine I’ll take the game then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back