[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
D4rkDragon

D4rkDragon

Lemon Dragon
Towns Folk
Just to know, what are your favourite Shiny Pokemon ?

I am asking, since I watched this video, showing a top 5 of the GEN V's most coolest looking shiny Pokemons in Pokemon X/Y !

Link to video :

Time to know what are your favourite shiny looking pokemon ! (You can enter multiple Pokemons.)
(PS: I'll post mine soon, don't worry ! :p)

Here's my Favorite Shiny Pokemon in terms of Looks, Style, Color, etc.

RED GYARADOS! GYAAAHHHHAARRRHHHGAAAH! xD

Here's my Favorite Shiny Pokemon in terms of Looks, Style, Color, etc.

RED GYARADOS! GYAAAHHHHAARRRHHHGAAAH! xD

The one from Silver/Gold/Crystal game ? It was this pokemon who led us all to the the Shiny Hunt (I am talking for people who hunt Shiny Pokemons.)

My most favorite shiny pokemon would be. Mega Garchomp it looks wicked as it is purple in color you should check it out on the internet and Mega Charizard Y as well.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
i like all shiny pokemon they are all awesome

i like all shiny pokemon they are all awesome

Sure there's a lot of great shiny pokemons.

My favorite is Mega Shiny Gardevoir.

Pretty much every purple and/or black shiny there is, but some of my top favorites are:
006.gif
407f.gif
547.gif
630.gif

I also like Furfrou and Mega Garchomp. :p

Zerkrom,Metagross, Noctowl, Gyardos, Kangsakhan, Magikarp,Charizard, Rayquaza, Groudon Shellder, Gardevoir, Mareep, latios and Latias are my favorites.

Last edited:
I like a lot of the shiny pokemon available. Sebsrizzo listed a bunch of them for me :p To add on to that, there's many others such as Luvdisc and Reshiram

Zerkrom,Metagross, Noctowl, Gyardos, Kangsakhan, Magikarp,Charizard, Rayquaza, Groudon Shellder, Gardevoir, Mareep, latios and Latias are my favorites.

Wow. Sure there's a lot here ! Well, I guess that I'll reveal mines :sneaky: : Shiny Charizard, Shaymin (Caught in Diamond), Lugia, Latias, Latios and Dialga are my favourites.

Wow. Sure there's a lot here ! Well, I guess that I'll reveal mines :sneaky: : Shiny Charizard, Shaymin (Caught in Diamond), Lugia, Latias, Latios and Dialga are my favourites.
while we're on the topic of Lati@s, do you know if there's been any discovery of what the shiny forms of mega Lati@s would look like in the game? It'd be kinda interesting to consider what it could end up being...

I'll just add more shiny pokemon to here , shiny pokemons -> Shiny Latios , Deoxys Speed Form , Lapras , Aerodactyl , I don't like many shiny pokemon xD

while we're on the topic of Lati@s, do you know if there's been any discovery of what the shiny forms of mega Lati@s would look like in the game? It'd be kinda interesting to consider what it could end up being...

Still no news...There's some people on Miiverse and on the Internet saying that they will be 'gifted' as an event, Latias for Y and Latios for X... But actually, that's unsure since Nintendo hasn't confirmed us any informations... But for the shiny mega-evolution, I guess that you take Latios/Latias' shiny colours and you replace the mega-evolution's colours with the shiny one.

Still no news...There's some people on Miiverse and on the Internet saying that they will be 'gifted' as an event, Latias for Y and Latios for X... But actually, that's unsure since Nintendo hasn't confirmed us any informations... But for the shiny mega-evolution, I guess that you take Latios/Latias' shiny colours and you replace the mega-evolution's colours with the shiny one.
That's a possibility yeah, but I think what they may do is try to find a middle ground between Yellow and Green somehow. After all, the shiny form for Latios is green while for Latias it's gold.

Yes, their shiny forms even surprised me a bit...
But, yes, guess that when this "event" (quotes because I am not sure if it really exists) will come out, I will get them through the mystery Gift !

Yes, their shiny forms even surprised me a bit...
But, yes, guess that when this "event" (quotes because I am not sure if it really exists) will come out, I will get them through the mystery Gift !
Well the thing is, even if those pokemon can't be received as shinies through the event, we need to keep in mind that poketransfer/pokebank will allow the shiny forms to be transferred, and with the Lati@site the shiny mega form would be obtainable

Well the thing is, even if those pokemon can't be received as shinies through the event, we need to keep in mind that poketransfer/pokebank will allow the shiny forms to be transferred, and with the Lati@site the shiny mega form would be obtainable

Yes, forgot this too ! Ah, I hope that I'll be able to go to the supermarket soon, since the nearest is at 15Km from where I live.

Shiny charizard hands down the most fierce coolest looking shiny pokémon ! I also like shiny geodude and how he become gold instead of rock !

Shiny charizard hands down the most fierce coolest looking shiny pokémon ! I also like shiny geodude and how he become gold instead of rock !

Sure. He looks like Charizard X, but without the blue flames !

Back