[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
My favourite has to be shiny M-Gardevoir. The black and blue go so well together. Another surprising shiny i like is Espeon. It's lime green isn't ugly, its just that the normal form is just better-although Umbreon is the best shiny eeveeloution

I think shiny greninja is so awesome I mean he is a (gren)Ninja so the black and red makes him look more like a ninja a more deadly one I mean you could also call him an assassin frog ribit ribit... You dead!! But shiny greninja is so cool I think also my other favorite is shiny aighslash I mean it looks like he stabbed 100 Pokemon trainers then went into battle my brother calls him bloody blade one of my other favorites is lucario and mega lucario if your done with Pokemon as a trainer look at your shiny lucario he's gold!!! So pick him up and sell him full restores and revives for life!

Dont know if this is already a thread but i got bored and wanted to know what shiny pokemon people like.
My favourite shiny pokemon is probably shiny Charizard because it looks so good and works well with him.ca8ddb_8038a8add93f4e2c8535b73038f930be.jpg .

My favorite shiny pokemon is Mew. I mean Mew already looks cool but if he is blue then he does look cooler than cool. I mean i dont like the color pink on pokemons thats why i always beg my friends to give me their shiny mew.

Mew_and_Shiny_Mew.png

I've been gone for the past few days since my Internet was down. So I went and tried my luck at getting a few shinies to pass the time! Tried going for shiny Reshiram, failed utterly at that, so instead I got myself a shiny Eevee and a shiny Luxio! :D

Honestly I think shiny Luxray and shiny Sylveon are awesome. So I'm wondering what the people of 3DS Pedia think of some of the shiny Pokemon?

Won't you tell me? :pompus:

Reactions: Jeff The Killer and GreninjaMan
I love shiny Furfrou, Charizard, and Rayquaza seeing the shiny black Pokémon just makes them look so much cooler.

But my all time favorite is Meowth it looks so cute.

Mega Rayquaza i like the colors

I think that shiny Greninja is the coolest because he looks like a true ninja. Shiny Ralts also look pretty cool because he's blue(and I love blue). Shiny Charizard is really special because he's one of the original starters and with a new code of paint he looks amazing!! (Especially in his Mega Form)

Hey guys! Back with another pokemon thread, and in this one, we'll be talking about shiny pokemon! To those who don't know, there are different color counterparts of almost every pokemon (Except for certain legendaries). And also, they are so rare, that you only have aroung a 1/4000 chance of encountering one just plain in the wild. I think you know who my favorite shiny is, but who's yours?

Excluding Shiny Legendaries (especially N/M Rayquaza and the two Primals!), from the "mortal" Pokemon, my favorite one is Braviary! it has an incredibly cool design, blue feathers look epic and it is also really strong in battles, fitting in almost every team there is!

Shiny Gyrados is the coolest shiny Pokemon out there. The colour red really fit him well and he looks awesome and be looks awesome in red colour. Shiny Charizard is also one of my favourite although he looks like Mega Charizard X but still it is really cool. His design becomes awesome.

I've got a couple favorite shiny's I would have to say probably zorua is my absolute favorite I love the neon blue. The I would probably have to say Rayquaza, Charizard, Luxray, and Emboar. Mostly I like the shinys that are black color swapped. I've been trying to get a shiny zorua for the longest time.

My best pokemon shiny is Lucario . He is so cute <3 with that yellow color . I wish to have him and sell them to my customers ,but i will never and never offer it for sale with the others in the internet because some are very selfish with their pokemons while trading them with me .

Back