[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Yes, but we could expect some really weird changes for some users.
so if the Nintendo company decided to add this feature to the game , you meant some people would just give it really weird colours ? Like make it all blue or purple ? XD.

so if the Nintendo company decided to add this feature to the game , you meant some people would just give it really weird colours ? Like make it all blue or purple ? XD.

Not necessarily blue or purple, but... Kind of colors that wouldn't fit the Pokemon.

Not necessarily blue or purple, but... Kind of colors that wouldn't fit the Pokemon.
Haha you mean like awkward colours with awkward colours that would make the pokemon even more awkward ??? Yeah I can understand that the pokemon would look about weird.

Yes. If there's shiny Pokemons in the GBC games, I'll also check for them, since I have found a lot containing 4 GBC games for 15€, so, time to dig those old games and check for existence of shinies (others than the red Gyarados). But I'm thinking of it. What combinations of colours would make a Pokemon awkward to look at.

Yes. If there's shiny Pokemons in the GBC games, I'll also check for them, since I have found a lot containing 4 GBC games for 15€, so, time to dig those old games and check for existence of shinies (others than the red Gyarados). But I'm thinking of it. What combinations of colours would make a Pokemon awkward to look at.
Gold and purple ? The gold is just so bright May look weird but it's weird too me and the purple does not blend in well with the gold as it's a darker colour so you understand what I meant ?

And they should not give them the look of a Pokemon who had a vacation near nuclear centrals.
Well, what about the pokemon where they COULD be near such a location. That's right, I'm talking about Shiny Grimer, as well as many other Shiny Poison types that have that green color

Well, what about the pokemon where they COULD be near such a location. That's right, I'm talking about Shiny Grimer, as well as many other Shiny Poison types that have that green color

Yes, Nintendo definitely wanted a reference to Chernobyl... or Fukushima.

Yes, Nintendo definitely wanted a reference to Chernobyl... or Fukushima.
Can't tell if joking or serious, but keep in mind that some of those pokemon were literally based of toxic sludge and such so it only makes sense that Nintendo decided to make some shiny forms like nuclear waste

Can't tell if joking or serious, but keep in mind that some of those pokemon were literally based of toxic sludge and such so it only makes sense that Nintendo decided to make some shiny forms like nuclear waste

I was joking of course ! But I totally forgot about this, and I posted that due to their shiny colours, who make them look what you said earlier, nuclear waste !

Espeon, Aerodactyl, and Medicham all have very cool shiny colors.

Title is self-explanatory. My favorite shiny is Giratina-Orgin Forme. The recolor makes it look spooky. The recolor appeals to me so much, too. Also, Gray, Black, Blue, and Yellow are some of my favorite colors, so it's nice to see a Pokemon with just my favorite colors. Overall, I like how the shiny of Giratina turned out. What's your favorite shiny?

Gible because it was the first shiny I got. I know it looks very much like a normal Gible but it is still my favorite. Sadly, I didn't find it in the wild. I got it from Benga.

From all the shinies that my friend showed off ( he didnt ) Gengar looked cool because his white color stands out along with Trevenant

My favorite shiny is Chatot :

441.png

My hidden power fire dream ball nicknamed Kalos born female em Chatot is one of my rarest Pokemon in X/Y, :love:

Reactions: CrazyElf
@Marc 's favorite shiny sucks, LOL.

On topic: My favorite shiny is the dreaded Red Gyarados! It's my favorite shiny Pokemon in anime and in game.

P.S. I'll pay you if you catch me a Shiny Magikarp (Adamant/Jolly) with at least 5 IVs.

Shiny Aerodactyl (even though I don't have it and I want it so I can nickname it Spyro)
142.png
142-m.png

Shiny Charizard (regular and Y)
006.png
006-my.png

Most Kalos Shinies
701.png
676.png
681.png
702.png

Might as well this one because it's purple
319.png

Yellow Shinies like these
376.png
334.png
184.png

My favorite is Spheal. He was my first shiny ever and I got him in my Sapphire game. I have no-lifed Shoal Cave every play through until I find one. He is so cute as a shiny! <3

My favorite would have to be Shiny Rapidash:
rapidash.png

My favorite Shinies are Shiny Aegislash, Shiny Hinedge, and Shiny Doublade. Basically all of the swords XD i like them because of their cool black, red and gold colours. For some reason that reminds me of something nice.

Favorite shiny would probably have to be shiny Beartic
614.png

It was my very first shiny and I praised it like an Arceus :p

Back