[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Sure. He looks like Charizard X, but without the blue flames !
yeah, speaking of Charizard X, I think they made him look like that just so it could be a "fake" shiny that a lot of people would want to go for haha I mean, it's black and who doesn't like black Charizard?

yeah, speaking of Charizard X, I think they made him look like that just so it could be a "fake" shiny that a lot of people would want to go for haha I mean, it's black and who doesn't like black Charizard?
It's true, when you think of it. But, then, it would also be some kind of upgraded shiny, don't you think ?

It's true, when you think of it. But, then, it would also be some kind of upgraded shiny, don't you think ?
What do you mean by upgraded shiny? haha If it's shiny, then its coloration ends up being that of Salamence instead, so I don't see how its an upgraded shiny

o_O upgraded shiny pokemons , @naagza @D4rkDragon meant a new color scheme for the shiny pokemons I think if I'm not wrong that's what he meant by upgraded shiny pokemons :p

o_O upgraded shiny pokemons , @naagza @D4rkDragon meant a new color scheme for the shiny pokemons I think if I'm not wrong that's what he meant by upgraded shiny pokemons :p

Yes, that's it ! Because maybe that Nintendo would try to make this, as it would trick the younger players, leaving them thinking that they are upgraded shiny Pokemons, even if it's not the case !

Yes, that's it ! Because maybe that Nintendo would try to make this, as it would trick the younger players, leaving them thinking that they are upgraded shiny Pokemons, even if it's not the case !
Haha , Yes but young people like children playing the games won't even know about shinies :p lol they would just say OMG look something cool happened to their siblings xD

Haha , Yes but young people like children playing the games won't even know about shinies :p lol they would just say OMG look something cool happened to their siblings xD

Yes, the megas are cool in X/Y. By the way, I will have to re-check my strategies in X, since the new Fairy type destroys the Dragon Type without a word, unless I call... Dialga (Steel-Dragon, so the steel would be useful for smashing the Fairy type) or Arceus...:sneaky:( and the plates, if there's some in X/Y !)

Yes, the megas are cool in X/Y. By the way, I will have to re-check my strategies in X, since the new Fairy type destroys the Dragon Type without a word, unless I call... Dialga (Steel-Dragon, so the steel would be useful for smashing the Fairy type) or Arceus...:sneaky:( and the plates, if there's some in X/Y !)
Charizard X isn't that weak to Fairy types I think since it's a fire type and a dragon type I think Arceus is a fairy type and with it's added plate it would be that pokemon type :p

Last edited:
does somebody knows how look a Shiny Xerneas ?(please don't be red or pink )
Charivari X
what's that :hilarious:

Charivari X isn't that weak to Fairy types I think since it's a fire type and a dragon type I think Arceus is a fairy type and with it's added plate it would be that pokemon type :p

He is. If you go and have a look on Serebii.net, you'll see that Fairy type deals x2 Damage to Dragon Type and won't take a poor 1HP damage from dragon type attacks. But for Arceus, I'll check.
does somebody knows how look a Shiny Xerneas ?(please don't be red or pink )

what's that :hilarious:
Don't know. Maybe he's green or... red. It's like asking which color is Shiny Yveltal. Will take many hours of switching between the game and the HOME menu before knowing it.

He is. If you go and have a look on Serebii.net, you'll see that Fairy type deals x2 Damage to Dragon Type and won't take a poor 1HP damage from dragon type attacks. But for Arceus, I'll check.

Don't know. Maybe he's green or... red. It's like asking which color is Shiny Yveltal. Will take many hours of switching between the game and the HOME menu before knowing it.
I saw a picture on a site that shows shiny Yveltal, don't know if it is legit or not but its color is ...... Yellow instead of red, in my opinion it's not as great as its usual red and black .

I saw a picture on a site that shows shiny Yveltal, don't know if it is legit or not but its color is ...... Yellow instead of red, in my opinion it's not as great as its usual red and black .
Well you could say that the shiny yvetal does not look that great but if you were to see shiny Xerneas it's red in color and it's really cool instead of being blue it's red :p shiny yvetal should be blue instead.

Well you could say that the shiny yvetal does not look that great but if you were to see shiny Xerneas it's red in color and it's really cool instead of being blue it's red :p shiny yvetal should be blue instead.

I agree with you, they need to swap the colors of Yveltal and Xerneas in their shiny forms. :p Yellow Yveltal seems too... unexplainable, like Shiny Groudon. o_O

I agree with you, they need to swap the colors of Yveltal and Xerneas in their shiny forms. :p Yellow Yveltal seems too... unexplainable, like Shiny Groudon. o_O
Haha see I got a supporter yah :p if you know red kyogre will look good and blue ground on will look good as well :p benefits of changing colors of the legendary pokemon.

they both took a Highly harsh sunlight and that changed their colors to yellow :D

Haha see I got a supporter yah :p if you know red kyogre will look good and blue ground on will look good as well :p benefits of changing colors of the legendary pokemon.

Yes, that's great swaping colors, and this isn't much work to do !
they both took a Highly harsh sunlight and that changed their colors to yellow :D

No, Shiny Groudon looks like he had a vacation near a nuclear central. Seriously, the one I have caught in SS, I should have called him Nuclear.

Reactions: Kryce
Yes, that's great swaping colors, and this isn't much work to do !

No, Shiny Groudon looks like he had a vacation near a nuclear central. Seriously, the one I have caught in SS, I should have called him Nuclear.
Yes exactly they just have to use the same colours and not put much work and effort into the making of the shiny legendaries of X and Y which will save them a lot of time.

Yes exactly they just have to use the same colours and not put much work and effort into the making of the shiny legendaries of X and Y which will save them a lot of time.

And they should not give them the look of a Pokemon who had a vacation near nuclear centrals.

And they should not give them the look of a Pokemon who had a vacation near nuclear centrals.
Haha yeah that would definitely make them look weird but they should add a colour scheme selector so you can colour your own pokemon only when you catch a shiny pokemon that would be cool.

Yes, but we could expect some really weird changes for some users.

Back