[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
My favourite shiny pokemon is umbreon but I also like shiny salamence with green colour on body and red wings
And when it get mega evolve it look awesome . I also like shiny zorua , sawk , kangeskhan and many more.

Sure. He looks like Charizard X, but without the blue flames !
Charizard X was definetely really cool. its horns faded red. Also i think lots of gen 5 pokemon shiny were awesome. krookodile turned gold. Shiny Victini looked legitshiny and Emboar turned Blue. Blue fire is awesome.

Free blue fire for everyone.
Shiny Haxorus too. A black dragon with no wings. Sick. The legendaries looked even better though. Reshirams fire turned purple.

Free purple fire for everyone.
And Zekrom had green lightning.

Free green... im gonna shut up now.

My Favorite Shines are ones that are usually different colors of blue. Like, Nidoking, Staryu, Yanma, Golduck etc. I also like gyrados, and many others. But my all time favorite shiny has to be corsola. I like the blue so much more than the pink and it is one of my favorite water pokemon. Just wished it would evolve or even mega evolve.

I like shiny honedge and greninja

giratina i think he looks pretty nice so that would be my pick

Rayquaza, greninja, manectric. Basically anything in black

My favorites are: Riolu, Gyardos, Umbreon and (drumroll) Crobat!

I don't know what makes me love pink crobat xD

Charizard, Sabeleye, and Victini are some of my favorite shinies.

Mega shiny Gardevoire also looks pretty nice but shiny Greninja and Charizard are quite nice as well.But my favourite will always be shiny Ponyta because the redd-ish orange-ish colours are replaced with blue flame.And shiny Metagross is also a very nice shiny :).

OMG I know I know I know I know! It is shiny Dragonite, Dragalge, Noivern, every green shiny.
I think that shiny Scolepide (Looks like Groudon), Zygarde, Latios/Latias, Ponyta/Rapidash, Mega Sleelix, and most of all, Mega Gengar!!! :DDDDD It is so cool with pure white and glowing purple!

My best number 1 favorite shiny is Yveltal if you ever seen one. A hacker showed it to me and I really want it

Poochyena/Mightyena. The first Pokémon I encountered in Emerald was this little shiny beast. It's golden, so it looks OK, but as it was the first Shiny I encountered (with the exception from Gyarados, as you had to encounter it), it holds a special place in my memory. Latias also has a nice golden tint in its shiny form.
After that, perhaps Mew and Rayquaza are some of the better ones. I remember there was one pokémon on Fire Red I always wanted a shiny of because it looked so much better as a shiny, but I sadly can't recall which one it was anymore.

My favorite shiny is Salamence. The green color on it looks so cool!
I also like shiny Espeon and shiny Charizard.

My favorite is Shiny Nidoking. It just looks like a lovely shade of blue. A close second would be Shiny Gyarados, the first Shiny I ever encountered (I know it's scripted, but still).

My favorite shiny Pokémon are
197.gif
151.gif
384.gif
243.gif
134.gif
and last but not least
059.gif

Those are my favorites, I would've picked Jolteon but being color blind makes his shiny form look odd.

My favourite Shiny is Mega Gardevoir. That black dress just looks magnificent on her, plus black is one of my favourite colours. Next would be the Weather Trio in their Primal/Mega form. Some worth noting are Entei, Mega Gengar, and Dusknoir.

Oh i really like shiny rayquaza
his sprite is recolored as black and he looks so much cooler.
latest

My OP shiny Gardevoir

I love Slyveon's shiny form because I just find the color to match perfectly with it and I find the colors to really match well with each other. I just wish that there was a ghost type eevee evolution.

Umbreon is my favorite shiny, the neon blue colouring is just so cool! Next would have to be Greninja since it makes his colour a really cool ninja black and his tounge is like a scarlet scarf.

Back