[Shiny] Best Shiny Pokemons ?

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
I love Charizard and Greninja and Slvyeon all shiny o.o and also Ralts and its evoloutions :D

i think shiny metagross is the best shiny pokemon because he can now mega evolve and i have my shiny metagross in xy at lv.100 and the friendship beetween metagross and my trainer is at 5 hearts so when i transfer metagross to ORAS i can mega evolve my all time favorite shiny pokemon.

I like Shiny Gallade because he looks like a boss warrior. (My first shiny was Ralts.)

I love Charizard and Greninja and Slvyeon all shiny o.o and also Ralts and its evoloutions :D
I agree. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikaya
I have to say, Umbreon looks amazing in shiny.

My favorite shiny would have to be the pokemon (sorry if I spell this wrong but) Ziggzagoon is my favorite because he/she looks like coco puffs which is what I named him (lol) but this is probably because I've only caught about 3 shinys and hope to get more also everybody reading this have a nice day/night!

My favourite is Azelf, not really because of the looks but because it was my first shiny pokemon and the first pokemon I hunted to get shiny. It took a while! I ended up losing my pokemon platinum though a few months later :(

• I like Ditto's Shiny form, and Donphan's orange body is so amazingly awesome. <33 However, Rattata's Shiny Form I don't like tbh. :L The gold color is too dark and is sorta sickly.

Hm, that's a tough one for me. The one that enters my mind instinctively is gardevoir. I've loved the colour blue ever since I was old enough to identify it, so blue shinies are always higher up on my list of favourites. The blue on gardevoir just looks so elegant, as if she's dolled up for battle with the intention of looking great while kicking butt.

Reactions: 3823
img-2106546-2-Shiny_Gardevoir.png

Shiny Gardevoir is beautiful and so Majestic. The complimentary colors blue and orange really make it look better. Normal Gardevoir is boring in my book. >.<

I also love shiny Milotic, even though it looks like an old lady. It's golden tail is niceee ^.^
Shiny_Milotic_by_Uschmusch.jpg

Reactions: Mikaya
mine giratina:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that I like a shiny Eevee because they look very cute being all silver-ish and of course , will evolve into another shiny Eevee evolution which is very cool . I never really caught one before but I really do want one though I never really had the latest of Pokemon games , yet ... :)

I love shiny Eevee which by itself is awesome and can evovle into so many forms of shiny! Maybe Nincada because you get TWO shinies for the price of 1! XD Shiny M-Gardevoir also looks pretty cool. Other Pokemon look like there isn't any change at all -_-

Shiny Squirtle... that green shell is so... uguu~!

whats your favorite shiny pkmn mine giratina:)
Mine is charizard. My favorite pokemon is charizard, and his shiny is SO cool! shiny giratina is very cool too, and cyndaquil (sorry for the english) shiny is cool too!

Theres a ton of shiny pokemon which are super awesome in my opinion but my favourite right now would have to be greninja by farr, Reasons are the thing just looks sick and awesome, it's black, and in my honest opinion any shiny pokemon which is black is an instant awesome pokemon, ( unless the original color scheme of the pokemon was black.. then stick with another color) and if it had to be first generation it would have to be Psyduck, I just love that lil duck especially in blue

By far Mega Gengar. It's shiny color is pretty cool.

My favorite shiny would have to be Starmie.

By far Mega Gengar. It's shiny color is pretty cool.
Yup :D Its normal shiny form at first when I got it from a trade with a Shiny Haunter, it looked shiny but when it evolved, it looked exactly the same :d But I searched it up and it showed mEga Gengar in shiny form white and I thought it was supposed to be white until I derped and saw XD

Mine is Salamence because its green and it looks really cool. I like Greninja too because it looks black and really different from normal Greninja.

My favourite shiny is metagross, especially mega metagross shiny. It looks so awesome being golden and silver around it. Plus, I like Mega Gallade shiny cuz it just looks so awesomke in that shiny colour :)

Other shinies I like-
Charizard (+both mega evolutions)
Riolu
Lucario (+ mega)

Back