• Start date

Sonic lost world or pokemon x

• sonic lost world

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • pokemon x

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Yup I am Loyal to sonic and they are still thinking of super forms for him and new abilities

Whoa sonic will have new powers :eek: ?

Also he has been beaten and stolen by Knucles when the game Sonic 3 started meanwhile he was on his Super Form

:D
This may sound heartless and cold, but I was happy he died, I never seen him die or at a weak spot before.. I laughed manically evil with the other Sonic after he died :oops:

Reactions: ErixSan
This may sound heartless and cold, but I was happy he died, I never seen him die or at a weak spot before.. I laughed manically evil with the other Sonic after he died :oops:
First all mephiles is not a version of sonic he is a being made of solaris' and the chaos emeralds dark energy and he killed sonic to get to his full power and that was heartless to every loyal sonic fan
Whoa sonic will have new powers :eek: ?
and yes he will have new powers like one I believe they will make is time sonic he can travel through time and freeze time

First all mephiles is not a version of sonic he is a being made of solaris' and the chaos emeralds dark energy and he killed sonic to get to his full power and that was heartless to every loyal sonic fan

That information is incomplete. :D

That information is incomplete. :D
i know but i'll finish now he wanted to reach his full power to destroy the world but he did not take in account the power of the chaos emeralds and sonic, shadow, and silver working together

I say both cause I have both games and they both fun except that pokemon is wayyy different from sonic XD and in sonic lost world the wisps come back :D

I know I beat it and every sonic game ever made
and I'm adding episode 11 of my sprite series

Last edited:

and yes he will have new powers like one I believe they will make is time sonic he can travel through time and freeze time
Time sonic? Highly unlikely. They wouldn't go to the extent of making a time defying super form (that's Shadow's job with chaos control!)

Time sonic? Highly unlikely. They wouldn't go to the extent of making a time defying super form (that's Shadow's job with chaos control!)

He's right it's shadows power so I not okay with that

He's right it's shadows power so I not okay with that
Yeah, and honestly having a Time Sonic would strongly indicate that they are unoriginal and out of ideas

Yeah, and honestly having a Time Sonic would strongly indicate that they are unoriginal and out of ideas

So true they just taking powers of there character and giving it to him that not new things

In this new game, Eggman want to be a fake hedgehog just for beat sonic, taking his ADN will create a clon.

Eggman: Oh, it's red

Later.

Sonic: You are like me, but red... What is you name?
Eggman: Eh... (Egg... Red...) I'm Fred

Officially out of ideas

First of all shadow cannot stop time or slow it down he can only teleport that is chaos control, teleporting and stopping time, he hasn't even mastered that power but he can travel through time

Just buy Pokemon. Believe me. Even if you find older Pokemon games boring (kinda like me), you'll have much more fun with this one, like everything is changed!

I have both pokemon and sonic lost world but i find sonic lost world better

First of all shadow cannot stop time or slow it down he can only teleport that is chaos control, teleporting and stopping time, he hasn't even mastered that power but he can travel through time

Incorrect, remember the introduction of Sonic Adventure 2, Shadow can slow time.
Another example is his kick to Silver on Sonic 06.
And why not, team attack on Sonic Heroes.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
That was because of omega or E-123 he was uploaded with the ability to stop time when a chaos emerald is near

In any case though, whether it was Shadow or not, the point is the concept of manipulating time is old and has already been done

I KNOW I JUST THINK SONIC SHOULD HAVE THAT FORM OR a shapes-shifting form which is one of the ones I have heard about

That was because of omega or E-123 he was uploaded with the ability to stop time when a chaos emerald is near

Okay, that explain just one of the 3 examples...
Explain the others two please :D

Back