• Start date

Sonic lost world or pokemon x

• sonic lost world

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • pokemon x

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
All the mega evolutions in the game are figured out for Gen 6 (which would include the ones that the leak found). If they were to add more mega evolutions, it'd have to be in future gens

They could very easily add more mega evolutions through events and such.

No, because the coding is already done for Gen 6. The megas would have to already be in the coding for X and Y for them to be released now. However, Gen 7 is a possibility for megas other than Lati@s if they weren't already in the coding

thank you infact I heard that there is possibly going to be a latios mega evolution and a latias mega evolution so if I find out more I will post more info about it but the mega evolutions look very alike but they look awsome

thank you infact I heard that there is possibly going to be a latios mega evolution and a latias mega evolution so if I find out more I will post more info about it but the mega evolutions look very alike but they look awsome
Lati@s is different because they're already hidden in the code. They can't release pokemon in Gen 6 that they didn't already put in the Gen 6 code. The hacker himself said he didn't find any mega stones other than Lati@site

No, because the coding is already done for Gen 6. The megas would have to already be in the coding for X and Y for them to be released now. However, Gen 7 is a possibility for megas other than Lati@s if they weren't already in the coding
actually I check this website called serebii.net it is epic they post stuff about every thing pokemon and they had a guy hack his game and there is proof of mega latias and mega latios and there is proof of three event legendaries

actually I check this website called serebii.net it is epic they post stuff about every thing pokemon and they had a guy hack his game and there is proof of mega latias and mega latios and there is proof of three event legendaries
dude. I know. And that actually proves my point in case you don't realize that already. They're hidden in the code for future events. But mega evolutions other than Lati@s is unlikely as the hacker himself said he didn't find any other megastones in the code

possibly but im gonna find a way to hack my 3ds and get the mega stones and legendaries volcanian, hoopa, diance and I can even say there types volcanian is a water/fire type and diance is a rock/fairy type

New-pokemon.png

These are all the leaked pokemon. I highly doubt any pokemon other than these will be added in Gen VI. (unless the hacker didn't discover them yet they were already in the code). There'd be a lot of issues if they were to do megaforms for pokemon they didn't already make megaforms for.

EDIT: I really don't know why Arceus was included in this

New-pokemon.png

These are all the leaked pokemon. I highly doubt any pokemon other than these will be added in Gen VI. (unless the hacker didn't discover them yet they were already in the code). There'd be a lot of issues if they were to do megaforms for pokemon they didn't already make megaforms for.

EDIT: I really don't know why Arceus was included in this
they probably added arceus because of his fairy forme and I did not know aboute the vivillon pokeball form and vivillon whatever form

they probably added arceus because of his fairy forme and I did not know aboute the vivillon pokeball form and vivillon whatever form
yeah, the vivilion forms are in the game data. So perhaps there's some kind of event or maybe in another region in Gen VI it's possible to get those forms

yeah, the vivilion forms are in the game data. So perhaps there's some kind of event or maybe in another region in Gen VI it's possible to get those forms
ok i so want the volcanian and hoopa and diance plus i want to see the arceus fairy forme and i will get an yveltal plus i will get every pokemon ever and i have beat all the regions so i have become a pokemon master so please if you want to battle me please enter this freind code: 4313-1284-0590, and enter this name for the username "kyle"

ok i so want the volcanian and hoopa and diance plus i want to see the arceus fairy forme and i will get an yveltal plus i will get every pokemon ever and i have beat all the regions so i have become a pokemon master so please if you want to battle me please enter this freind code: 4313-1284-0590, and enter this name for the username "kyle"
uh ok that was a bit random lol But yeah, if you want to get those pokemon I bet THOSE will be in some kind of event in the future. Kinda cool we have a Fire/Water pokemon now

uh ok that was a bit random lol But yeah, if you want to get those pokemon I bet THOSE will be in some kind of event in the future. Kinda cool we have a Fire/Water pokemon now
Did the hacker upload any actual footage? I somehow don't believe Diancie is real, seeing as it has the same typing as Carbink...

Did the hacker upload any actual footage? I somehow don't believe Diancie is real, seeing as it has the same typing as Carbink...
I don't know about actual footage, but he got screenshots and such if that helps. I actually think it's credible given that it really doesn't look faked like a bunch of other things (plus, Serebii posted it and they're legit on this stuff)

I don't know about actual footage, but he got screenshots and such if that helps. I actually think it's credible given that it really doesn't look faked like a bunch of other things (plus, Serebii posted it and they're legit on this stuff)
He could just be really good at faking stuff.
I also doubt that Latias and Latios would both be blue.

Well there's yet to be evidence disproving it. And honestly, you'd have to be really good to manage to fool even Serebii. I can't think of an example of Serebii posting something that's false

true but the diance may be carbink's evolution that would be awsome but they only announce that in pokemon z version and i would totally get the volcanian event P.S. Im selling the kalos starters so please if you want pm me and i will answer you

true but the diance may be carbink's evolution that would be awsome but they only announce that in pokemon z version and i would totally get the volcanian event P.S. Im selling the kalos starters so please if you want pm me and i will answer you

I highly doubt an event Pokémon is a Pokémon's evolution.

Sorry, I already have every Pokémon in X&Y.

I choose Pokémon... because have A LOT of replay value, and Sonic Lost World is pretty boring IMO, I miss the games with awesome stories and beautiful CG cutscenes like Unleashed or Black Knight

Yeah, like Nanamine said it's really unlikely that they'd somehow make an event pokemon a Pokemon's evolution. Maybe the pokemon are connected in some way with the event though

Back