• Start date

Sonic lost world or pokemon x

• sonic lost world

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • pokemon x

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Shadow can only travel through time that is the only time power he has but both sonic and shadow can use chaos control but sonic can only use chaos control his super form shadow can travel through time at will

Shadow can only travel through time that is the only time power he has but both sonic and shadow can use chaos control but sonic can only use chaos control his super form shadow can travel through time at will

Sonic can use chaos control without using his super form.
(Sonic Adventure 2 - Sonic 06)

Yeah I forgot about that I haven't played that game in years so sorry:bag::dead::brb: bbt got to go

Sonic can use chaos control without using his super form.
(Sonic Adventure 2 - Sonic 06)
Erixsan used logic! It's super effective! All jokes aside, I have to say, you're knowledge of Sonic seems to be more readily available/expansive than mine :p

Okay, that explain just one of the 3 examples...
Explain the others two please :D

Shehehe yeah were the other 2 :)

Right here

Last edited by a moderator:
Erixsan used logic! It's super effective! All jokes aside, I have to say, you're knowledge of Sonic seems to be more readily available/expansive than mine :p

I just remember the games than most I played... :3

Pokemon X all the wayyyyyyyyyyy! Sonic games are all the same. All you really do in most of them in roll and jump around and collect golden rings. Pokemon X has different pokemon and it is just much more fun and much more interesting. Plus, Pokemon brings back so many memories.

Pokemon X all the wayyyyyyyyyyy! Sonic games are all the same. All you really do in most of them in roll and jump around and collect golden rings. Pokemon X has different pokemon and it is just much more fun and much more interesting. Plus, Pokemon brings back so many memories.
Sonic games are NOT the same. They have different level designs and all that. With that logic, you could say all pokemon games are the same because the purpose of them is to just level up your pokemon and get gym badges

Sonic games are NOT the same. They have different level designs and all that. With that logic, you could say all pokemon games are the same because the purpose of them is to just level up your pokemon and get gym badges
True, true. Pokemons better just because :p nanananabooboo

Pokemon X of course, though I would've chosen Pokemon Y if there was an option but I guess it's the same thing.

Pokemon X of course, though I would've chosen Pokemon Y if there was an option but I guess it's the same thing.
yeah, I have a feeling the thread starter was deciding based on story, gameplay and all that, which Pokemon Y is very similar to Pokemon X with

I don't really like Sonic games but Lost World seems to be a really good one. Out of both of them I think I would choose sonic lost world but if you included pokemon Y then I would choose that.

I would choose Sonic Lost World , i can tell you its the best sonic 3ds game i have played, good graphics and stuff, and will give you a good time of playing and fun in all times, Pokemon X is good but if you dont feel for it dont buy it because its a game that needs to have a lot of effort into it, but if the next game Pokemon Z comes out you should buy that, new content, it il have better things than Pokemon XY.

I would choose Sonic Lost World , i can tell you its the best sonic 3ds game i have played, good graphics and stuff, and will give you a good time of playing and fun in all times, Pokemon X is good but if you dont feel for it dont buy it because its a game that needs to have a lot of effort into it, but if the next game Pokemon Z comes out you should buy that, new content, it il have better things than Pokemon XY.
Well, better things than Pokemon X/Y is debateable. If you mean extra stuff and slightly expanded story, then yeah it'll probably have that. If you're not into competitive pokemon then it may make sense to wait until Pokemon Z

Well, better things than Pokemon X/Y is debateable. If you mean extra stuff and slightly expanded story, then yeah it'll probably have that. If you're not into competitive pokemon then it may make sense to wait until Pokemon Z
duuuude I've been playing pokemon x and y but I've mostly been playing sonic lost world and I've been playing online and it is epic plus I hardly doubt that they will make a pokemon z version and if they did I would so by it and I hope they would do something like zygard/yveltal, zygard/xerneas or yveltal/xerneas fusion because that would be epic!!!

duuuude I've been playing pokemon x and y but I've mostly been playing sonic lost world and I've been playing online and it is epic plus I hardly doubt that they will make a pokemon z version and if they did I would so by it and I hope they would do something like zygard/yveltal, zygard/xerneas or yveltal/xerneas fusion because that would be epic!!!
I'm sure they'll make a Pokemon Z version at some point. However, I doubt they'll do a fusion thing as that really only works with the Tao trio if you think about it

yeah well wouldn't you want to see xerneas and zygard or yveltal and zygard or at least xerneas and yveltal fusion I mean I would for pete's sake and if they did I would hope they would add some new mega evolutions like one for dunsparce

yeah well wouldn't you want to see xerneas and zygard or yveltal and zygard or at least xerneas and yveltal fusion I mean I would for pete's sake and if they did I would hope they would add some new mega evolutions like one for dunsparce
All the mega evolutions in the game are figured out for Gen 6 (which would include the ones that the leak found). If they were to add more mega evolutions, it'd have to be in future gens

I don't think that they will add more mega evolutions after this game because then they would have to re-code every pokemon and their evolutions and then they would have to re-code the games if they came up with that mid-code while coding the games so that is why i'm saying that.

Back