• Start date

Sonic lost world or pokemon x

• sonic lost world

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • pokemon x

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
The two games are some popular and enjoyable games but I'm more into pokemon than sonic and pokemon x is a nice adventuring and sometimes hard game just the way I like games.So my vote is for pokemon x all the way!

I used to want sonic lost world until I played the demo.... *shudder* worst sonic ever,even worse than sonic 06! Get pokemon x for sure

The two are many great games, but I prefer the Pokemon X, imclusive now I'm completing it, so in short, Sonic Lost Words is good, but I prefer the Pokemon X.
And also realized that most people think that because the Sonic Lost Words is with 19% and Pokemon X is with 81%.

LOL but away I choose both.

There is no competition between the games, Pokemon X dwarves Sonic in every aspect, hands down.
There is SO much more to do in Pokemon X, ranging from multiplayer battling, completing the PokeDex, IV breeding Pokemon, and ofcourse, completing the main story.
From what I've heard, Sonic: Lost worlds is not really a good game, but that's just my opinion. It is a faced paced platformer, so some people might like it.

I am a die hard fan of the pokemon series but I haven't had the opportunity (money) to play any of the latest pokemon games. So I am standing on trailers with gameplays to say what's next, according to what I saw the pokemon universe has expanded into some vast thing even un-thought before (GBA-GBadvance) And from what I saw about Sonic lost world I can tell it is a good game but not a priority, specially if you like rpgs most

I pick pokemon x. I love the battles. I also like traveling all over the region and battling gym leaders. Sonic lost world was fun but way too hard for me. I gave away sonic lost world to someone. Also in pokemon x, this is the first game hat you can mega evolve pokemon. I think mega evolving was one of the best parts of pokemon x.

I like Pokemon X more to be honest. It's really long and has a lot of replay, also it's really fun. You can do so much during the game and you can do even more after the game is over. You can EV and IV train, trade, try to complete your Pokedex, and battle to try to become the best Pokemon trainer!!! Sonic Lost World i haven't played, only played the demo. It's ok but I find the controls hard and yeah. Overall I like Pokemon X better.

I like sonic lost world. Sonic is the best videogame character with a faboulous design. It is fun jumping on bad things. I hate losing my rings when I miss the bad things when jumping on them. I dont use the multiplayer on it. It is useless.

Back