Spot in the Sun

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to tell the nominated Pedians how awesome they are?

• Total voters
thx I choose @EmeraldSoul cuz well hes nice n he says im his friend so im his

Well if everyone is ignoring the rules the I'll nominate someone without being nominated myself. I nominate @Jeff The Killer for having a great sense of humour and being my favourite hobbit.

Reactions: Mikaya
Stop @Alex ! I'm gonna cry D; lol

Well, I can't nominate Alex again, right? But I have to say I'm very thankful for his support!

I nominate @Marc for being a great guy who helped me and other people in this community!
And I nominate @SunnyWindy : we don't talk much, but she helped answering many of my questions on forums and I think she's a good person ^^

Reactions: Mikaya
@Spinnerweb I have seen your mention but no time to reply it :oops:

I will nominate @Spinnerweb since he's my inspiration to write game reviews, and @D4rkDragon for his vast knowledge though he's still young. Cheers! :hug:

Thanks @dwikrid for tagging me! So, let me continue my road on tagging more members (4 this time!)
This time, the nominates are:
@Mikaya for being an awesome admin as well, and taking my 5th top poster spot at the time during the Great Merge of Pedia (with a whooping 1.5k posts!)
@dwikird for tagging me, letting me tag even more members :thumbsup: And because he also introduced me with @ErixSan (yep, secret tag, though I doubt he'll get it...) to reviews and news on the 3DSPedia Blog !
@Wayne for being 3DSPedia's iconic Eevee, and staying awesome too !
@Moon Rain for being such a nice mod all that time, and because it's great to know that there's somebody we can count on (+ the fact that you were a mod before me, :oops:)

More tags incoming soon!

Reactions: ErixSan, Eevee and Mikaya
I feel honored to be the nominated by the great Spinnerweb! Thank you, Spinner for the nomination and your kind words!

I unexpectedly come here on this thread today to pour out all my heart and soul to the wonderful people of 3DSPedia. Though I wish I could nominate everyone (because you ALL are amazing!), I can only limit my nominations to 2 people according to PersonSP's conditions. So without further ado, I nominate.......

@writesout and @Ruby!

The reason why I nominated writesout is a fairly simple one: In Fantasy Life, he helped me complete quests, level up, and he gave me some weapons, along with armor, that optimized my character extremely well at the time! He is also a great person to play Smash and Luigi's Mansion with! Writes, I thank you for the great times you bestowed upon me! Keep being awesome! :thumbsup:

The reason why I nominated Ruby is because he's fun to talk to, makes interesting blogs, has cool tournaments, and much more! Ruby, I thank you for your presence, as it makes this site that much of a better place! Keep being awesome! :D

Reactions: 18
@Barmont nominate me as much as you want ;)

Reactions: 18
I feel special for being nominated, I wanna nominate my best friends, these guys have been so kind to me and made me feel super welcome!

I don't know if you guys were already picked but hey, in those aware shows people get picked several times so what the hey.

I nominate....*dramatic pause and drum roll*

@PersonSP @Derplink_:3 @Mikaya @AwesomeGuy1234 @BenShenton16 @Marc @rawrrie @skinick25 @Spinnerweb

I know it's a lot of people, but you guys made this hobbit feel very welcome. And I'm glad that I met all of you, and I am grateful for all of you, this Creepypasta hobbit Pedian is forever in your debt.

Thanks you guys
bestest_HHU.gif

Reactions: Mikaya, 18 and Derplink_:3
@D4rkDragon Thank you for the nomination! :cat: i will continue to doing my best as a Eevee of 3dspedia! hehe :cat:

I Nominate @paceygym for being a awesome friend and always being there for me :cat: and for always helping out others its so nice to see :3

I also Nominate @Ninja-Patty For being the most generous person i have ever met and giving everyone so much giveaways its so nice! :cat: and thank you for being my friend :cat:

Reactions: D4rkDragon, 18 and Ninja-Patty
Uhm too lazy to check who was and wasn't nominated

I nominate @paceygym for being kimnd if he was already nominated I apoligize
I also nominate @Wayne and @Yumi Chi

sorry if tags don't work! ><
I nominate @FaithKitty for being kind and adorable :D:p

I hereby respond to this thread just to rub it in Sunny and Mikaya's faces. Look! I'm posting!

Obviously I can't nominate anyone who nominated me, because they're all mad and wrong. So I will nominate @faustine because she is new and seems cool, and I will nominate... uh...

Okay, seriously, you've all been nominated about a billion times. So for now I'll go for @Cheshire_Cat03 because she pointed me in the direction of this avatar, and that deserves some sort of recognition.

And now I'm going back to lurking in the Shoutbox.

Reactions: faustine, Mikaya, 18 and 4 others
thanks ben for nominate me <3 i nominate @3dsatackman because im his friend and we have a shop togheter

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Mikaya
I feel honored to be the nominated by the great Spinnerweb! Thank you, Spinner for the nomination and your kind words!

I unexpectedly come here on this thread today to pour out all my heart and soul to the wonderful people of 3DSPedia. Though I wish I could nominate everyone (because you ALL are amazing!), I can only limit my nominations to 2 people according to PersonSP's conditions. So without further ado, I nominate.......

@writesout and @Ruby!

The reason why I nominated writesout is a fairly simple one: In Fantasy Life, he helped me complete quests, level up, and he gave me some weapons, along with armor, that optimized my character extremely well at the time! He is also a great person to play Smash and Luigi's Mansion with! Writes, I thank you for the great times you bestowed upon me! Keep being awesome! :thumbsup:

The reason why I nominated Ruby is because he's fun to talk to, makes interesting blogs, has cool tournaments, and much more! Ruby, I thank you for your presence, as it makes this site that much of a better place! Keep being awesome! :D
Awwwww... Thanks!
I'd say @pepy550 and @paceygym because they're my friends!

Reactions: NIN10
I'll nominate @Fyzzu for nominating me here. Oh, kidd'. I nominate @Fyzzu for being always online -- like forever here in this site. Haha. And @FaithKitty , @Cheshire_Cat03 for being awesome in the Shoutbox. And @Spinnerweb for adopting me and putting me inside a haunted house for the rest of my life! :thumbsup:

I really appreciate befriending me, guys. This newbie of yours will be forever grateful of your kindness.

Reactions: Fyzzu, 18 and Kiki
Thank youuuu @D4rkDragon ^_^
I nomitate @Marc for multiple reasons: the first reason is of course because he's the creatoooor of this whole forum, and the second reason is because he's reliable, funny and really nice to talk to, which all may sound a bit cliche, but it's really true ^_^
I also nominate @entei123 because he was probably the first ever online friend I made, and even though he's not often online anymore, I think he deserves a place in this thread :)
You should become more active again, aye!
tumblr_n4x2j2EX811re93jso2_500.gif

Reactions: Mikaya and D4rkDragon
I nominate @Marc because he has to respond to this thread some time and also @CopyCat421 because I like his avi. :D

Reactions: Mikaya and Moon Rain
I nominate @PersonSP Because he made this whole discussion
I also nominate @GamerGoldFish for his youtube video telling me about this website :p

I nominate @Marc because he has to respond to this thread some time and also @CopyCat421 because I like his avi. :D

Also thank you for mentioning me in a post the same as The almighty Marc XD thx bru

Last edited by a moderator:
I nominate @PersonSP Because he made this whole discussion
I also nominate @GamerGoldFish for his youtube video telling me about this website :p

Also thank you for mentioning me in a post the same as The almighty Marc XD thx bru

Person is a girl

I didn't know her name just says person XD
Thanks for nominating me! :D Jup, I'm a girl but it's a mistake made often. I nominate @3dsatackman for being helpful to the newbies and @CrazyElf because he's a fun person to talk to. :)

Reactions: 3dsatackman, CrazyElf and Mikaya
Back