Spot in the Sun

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to tell the nominated Pedians how awesome they are?

• Total voters
Thanks for nominating me! :D Jup, I'm a girl but it's a mistake made often. I nominate @3dsatackman for being helpful to the newbies and @CrazyElf because he's a fun person to talk to. :)
Why, thank you :whistle:.

I choose to nominate...

@ErixSan because he was a great staff member and a huge part of the site. The site wouldn't have grown much without him. Oh, I miss your green :(

And I also would like to nominate @SunnyWindy. Not only is she a great GFX artist and a nice person, but she gave me a free MH4 demo when I wasn't lucky enough to receive one from my email.

Uh, I did this right, right PersonSP? .-.

Reactions: ErixSan, PersonSP and Mikaya
I nominate @PersonSP for starting this thread and being a good friend :D

I nominate ..... @degpoprock for being a good fellow friend and anime lover and for giving me 10pc out of nowhere :D

Why, thank you :whistle:.

I choose to nominate...

@ErixSan because he was a great staff member and a huge part of the site. The site wouldn't have grown much without him. Oh, I miss your green :(

And I also would like to nominate @SunnyWindy. Not only is she a great GFX artist and a nice person, but she gave me a free MH4 demo when I wasn't lucky enough to receive one from my email.

Uh, I did this right, right PersonSP? .-.
You did ^^
I nominate @PersonSP for starting this thread and being a good friend :D
Thanks! I nominate @Tanman for being a New Kid on the Block while he joined in December :p and @starmanfan because I like his fakemon challenge.

Reactions: Starmanfan and Mikaya
You did ^^

Thanks! I nominate @Tanman for being a New Kid on the Block while he joined in December :p and @starmanfan because I like his fakemon challenge.

Thanks PersonSP :D I nominate @Alex for the help in my last thread and @Tri-force64 for creating his pokemon HA trading thread :)

Reactions: PersonSP
Ehehe, another nomination ;D Thank you very much!

Oh God, okay..
Uhh
@SunnyWindy because.. i dunno.. for being able to type two languages. GG.
@D4rkDragon for many thread moderating. Or something like that. You're always on the ball ;D

Reactions: Tri-force64, D4rkDragon and Mikaya
Sorry for not quoting directly, but I need to be fast due mobile data...
Thanks for the mentions!

I will be sure to visit the forum sometimes once I have real internet :)

Reactions: CrazyElf, D4rkDragon, Mikaya and 2 others
@Marc for making this site and everyone else that helps to make this site awesome! thanks for nominating me a bunch of times peoples :)

Reactions: Mikaya and PersonSP
No one wants to ne my friend...:(:cry::cry::vomit:
dont worry tiny dude you will be tagged soon ;)

@Fyzzu , again, because I want to tag him everywhere to make him post more. But actually, he's a really good friend, and always there when you need something, even if it's just ranting.

@Alex , there is so much more behind the troll, he is worth knowing.

@Cheshire_Cat03 is someone you can really trust. She's a good friend and an awesome person. Thank you for being who you are.

@Marc because he always ignores my tag. Hello Marc.

Reactions: Mikaya
Thank you, Sunny ;D
I do love my nominationing. But, I'm running dry on nomination ideas so I'll just throw out people I like.

@SunnyWindy
@BacklogGamer

Thanks!
@Mario123456789 , for being one of the first people I met here:)
@Mikaya, for being English and her character, Shana, is my character Jade's great grandmother,
@djarke , for being a fellow Filipino bro and chicken warrior

Ehehe, another nomination ;D Thank you very much!
@D4rkDragon for many thread moderating. Or something like that. You're always on the ball ;D

Thanks @Alex !
Then, let's see... First, welcome to "D4rkDragon nominates 3DS Pedia Members, Part 3" !!!
Today, our nominees are:
*drum roll*
@ErixSan: He didn't got his tag from me the first time, since it was a reference. But it's not because he's not here anymore that I can't nominate him !
@Marc: I noticed I didn't tagged him. So, here you go, a well-deserved tag for you !
@ShinyLatios: Because back when 3DSPedia had way fewer members, and back when I joined, we used to go off-topic relatively easily.
@Nanamine: Because he came back, and I think this second chance already had changed him for the better, and that's great.

More nominees are coming in the next episode of "D4rkDragon nominates 3DS Pedia Members, Part 4" !!!
Be sure not to miss it !
*put on music to end the show*

Reactions: ErixSan, Mikaya and PersonSP
Why don't I get notified when someone tags me? :O

I nominate @PersonSP for being extremely kind (to me) and helpful to new members.

And I nominate @Jeff The Killer for how active he's been without killing anyone :eek:

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Mikaya
Why don't I get notified when someone tags me? :O

I nominate @PersonSP for being extremely kind (to me) and helpful to new members.

And I nominate @Jeff The Killer for how active he's been without killing anyone :eek:
Thanks!:giggle:

I nominate @Fyzzu for posting a lot and @Moon Rain for being a nice person. :D

I'll nominate @PersonSP back, because she's creative, kind, and knows speeleiland.nl :p
I also nominate @Derplink_:3 for having an adorable avi and being a fun person to talk to :)

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Last edited:
Reactions: Derplink_:3
Back