Spot in the Sun

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date

Are you going to tell the nominated Pedians how awesome they are?

• Total voters
So if I'm tagged twice in the same post, do I tag twice? So numero uno tags are:
@Shadow_has_Risen , for being one of my first followers
@3dsatackman,for being one of the first people I knew here
@Jeff The Killer , for being a chill dude and letting Lanny li- er, I mean, crash on his couch

Reactions: Shadow_has_Risen and Jeff The Killer
I'll nominate @PersonSP back, because she's creative, kind, and knows speeleiland.nl :p
I also nominate @Derplink_:3 for having an adorable avi and being a fun person to talk to :)
I nominate @Moon Rain for being so adorable and fun to talk too:D :cat:

Reactions: PersonSP and Mikaya
You did ^^

Thanks! I nominate @Tanman for being a New Kid on the Block while he joined in December :p and @starmanfan because I like his fakemon challenge.
Thanks!

I nominate @jasjas for being the coolest and the nicest user I know, and I nominate @Jeff The Killer for their awesome drawing skills which they used in the fakemon thread of mine.

Reactions: Mikaya
Aww thanks and I nominate you my friend @starmanfan for being super cool and awesome!

Reactions: Starmanfan
I nominate @starmanfan for being the greatest and nicest user of all and always being there for me ^.^

Reactions: Starmanfan and Mikaya
Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Magik and Mikaya
I nominate Ozzy Osbourne.

And @faustine because I done adopted her. I haven't done it for anyone else. Does that not speak for itself? *applies more butter* :p

And @saltypepper for coming back and having a really cute avatar :D

Reactions: faustine and Mikaya
:)

I nominate Wario358 because we had been somewhere else on another forum. We had a good history. We're pretty good friends. :)

I nominate @Nova and @Ninja-Patty for both being great to talk to.
Thanks so much! @PersonSP :p

Anyways......

I nominate @Wayne for always giving me hugs :hug: and for being my cute little Eevee pet :cat: and for being my best friend! :cat:

Also I nominate @paceygym and @Spinnerweb for being so kind to me in the shoutbox and for always making me happy! :) also for being my best friends :cat:

Reactions: Eevee, 3391 and 18

Anyways......

I nominate @Wayne for always giving me hugs :hug: and for being my cute little Eevee pet :cat: and for being my best friend! :cat:

Also I nominate @paceygym and @Spinnerweb for being so kind to me in the shoutbox and for always making me happy! :) also for being my best friends :cat:
I too Nominate @Wayne for his abundance of hugs :hug:

I also Nominate @StrawberryMilk for accepting and being nice to me :cat: Thank You!

Reactions: Eevee, Derplink_:3, Mikaya and 1 other person
Thanks!

I nominate @Leviathinian and @Siri for both being awesome!

Woah, well would you look at that! Someone thinks I'm awesome! Thanks!

Let's see, I would nominate

@Siri for being a pretty good pal, I still remember the first day we met, the fight about a dead digital panda:rotfl:

and

@paceygym because he's also a great friend, even though he crushes me in brawl and won't stop talking about Paper Mario, he is a really great blue buddy!:wacky:

Reactions: 3391 and Magik
Woah, well would you look at that! Someone thinks I'm awesome! Thanks!

Let's see, I would nominate

@Siri for being a pretty good pal, I still remember the first day we met, the fight about a dead digital panda:rotfl:

and

@paceygym because he's also a great friend, even though he crushes me in brawl and won't stop talking about Paper Mario, he is a really great blue buddy!:wacky:
I don't think I talk about paper Mario to much....

I nominate..... @Faithygym because she changes her name and is a good friend :cat:

Reactions: Magik
I nominate @paceygym for being sho nice to me

Reactions: 3391
Reactions: Derplink_:3
Reactions: Starmanfan and Jeff The Killer
Reactions: Starmanfan and Derplink_:3
You're welcome. I enjoyed doing your request and getting to meet you^^ you're a Smile (friend) to me

@Derplink_:3 you're such a great friend I nominate you again!
I nominate all my friends here for being so great and awesome :D(and my cousin Pacey and Smash :p)

Reactions: Jeff The Killer

Anyways......

I too Nominate @Wayne for his abundance of hugs :hug:

I also Nominate @StrawberryMilk for accepting and being nice to me :cat: Thank You!

Nawwwwwww hehehe thank you both so much your both so lovely :love::cat::hug: *continues giving lots of hugs hehe :hug: :hug:

I nominate @Derplink_:3 for always looking for new ways to make me happy hehe :cat:

Reactions: Ninja-Patty and Derplink_:3
Back