Contest Super Smash 2.0

• Thread starter 9070
  • Start date
Added you.

I've decided to wait until Friday to officially start the tournament. People can still sign up until then however they'll be listed as extras. If we reach 32 contestants by Friday, it'll be a 32 player tournament. If not, any extras can be used as replacements in case someone on the list goes inactive or something.

Also I'm banning Wario.
No!!!! Wario's one of my mains! Why?

No!!!! Wario's one of my mains! Why?

Me and @Heart were playing under the tournaments rules and he started using Wario. His motorcycle riding is too powerful.

Sorry!

Would it be OK if one more person joined?

Would it be OK if one more person joined?

Yes, the more people that sign up, the better. Like I said before, I'll keep adding people to the list in hopes that we reach 32 players. If we don't reach 32 players the extra contestants won't play UNLESS one of the first 16 contestants are inactive, in which case an extra can take their place.

You might as well ban every character's back throw and back air -_-

Reactions: Heart
I think you should also ban Yoshi

You might as well ban every character's back throw and back air -_-

If you don't agree with my rules you don't have to participate.

Reactions: Mikaya
Added you.

I've decided to wait until Friday to officially start the tournament. People can still sign up until then however they'll be listed as extras. If we reach 32 contestants by Friday, it'll be a 32 player tournament. If not, any extras can be used as replacements in case someone on the list goes inactive or something.

Also I'm banning Wario.
Well,that's some good and bad news for me.More good than bad actually,since I was considering Wario as one of the characters I would use in the tournament,but now my decision of which character to play as should be easier.

Also,are we supposed use only one character in the tournament or can we change them between matches?

Well,that's some good and bad news for me.More good than bad actually,since I was considering Wario as one of the characters I would use in the tournament,but now my decision of which character to play as should be easier.

Also,are we supposed use only one character in the tournament or can we change them between matches?

Good question. You can use different characters between matches if you'd like.

Reactions: T-Player Guy
I agree I am just saying

can i join? i dont think im that good but ive been practicing and want to try one of these
also my friend code is 1521-5201-9721

can i join? i dont think im that good but ive been practicing and want to try one of these
also my friend code is 1521-5201-9721

You need 20 posts, sorry!

If you don't agree with my rules you don't have to participate.

Dang u passive aggressive

dangit XD I missed the sign up period,there are already 16 people XD

dangit XD I missed the sign up period,there are already 16 people XD

I'm going to go ahead and wait until there are 32 participants so everyone gets a chance. Give me your FC so I can add you :)

sure
2750-1618-3709

Ill sign up too. Dang, so many banned characters, good thing theyre not my mains. My 3DS is down, so Ima use my bros 2DS for this tournament. Ill get the friend code soon

I'd like to join please! My friend code is Fc: 3024-6424-4785

Ill sign up too. Dang, so many banned characters, good thing theyre not my mains. My 3DS is down, so Ima use my bros 2DS for this tournament. Ill get the friend code soon

Please let me know as soon as possible! :eek:

I'd like to join please! My friend code is Fc: 3024-6424-4785

Added

Please let me know as soon as possible! :eek:

Added
Thanks! And very generous of you to add some of your money! Thanks again!

Back