Contest Super Smash 2.0

• Thread starter 9070
  • Start date
Thanks! And very generous of you to add some of your money! Thanks again!

Chances are I'll add more money to it to give a second prize.

I would do a third place play coins prize like I did in my Mario Kart 8 tournament, but, you know.

little mac not allowed what ! well guess ill resort to someone else:sneaky:
may i join, fc 0232 8249 6088 ign silver

Added

I might actually lose this because I usually win at high percent of damage for rage

ooh this looks like fun! Can I join? my smash card in my signature contains all of the suffecient info I think.

ooh this looks like fun! Can I join? my smash card in my signature contains all of the suffecient info I think.

Sorry, you need to have 20 posts (messages) :O

Sorry, you need to have 20 posts (messages) :O
lol dang, I have tons of posts, I just don't post messages n' such

lol dang, I have tons of posts, I just don't post messages n' such

Posting in some boards don't count toward your total post count. Every board except Nookling Junction and Fun & Games count I believe.

Last edited:
My friend code is 2895-8113-8203 i hace all the characters and stages and i have alot of posts do i have to get in!
P.S. i want to follow you just because.
P.P.S. your avatar and username reminds me of Namine from kingdom hearts chain of memories and kingdom hearts 2.

My friend code is 2895-8113-8203 i hace all the characters and stages and i have alot of posts do i have to get in!
P.S. i want to follow you just because.
P.P.S. your avatar and username reminds me of Namine from kingdom hearts chain of memories and kingdom hearts 2.

You need one more post to enter, shouldn't be too hard! Keep in mind that some characters are banned and you may only select Final Destination or it's variations when playing in this tournament.

Posting in some boards don't count toward your total play count. Every board except Nookling Junction and Fun & Games count I believe.
still have alot of posts.Don't mess around with games and nookling junction much.

You need one more post to enter, shouldn't be too hard! Keep in mind that some characters are banned and you may only select Final Destination or it's variations when playing in this tournament.
ok thanks!

go damn why cant i have 20 post :(

Done!

go damn why cant i have 20 post :(

You only need 13 more, plus you have until likely Friday to sign up. No hurry!

Added you to the list!

P.S.Thanks for friday it should be five something.for saturday it should be three something

You only need 13 more, plus you have until likely Friday to sign up. No hurry!

Added you to the list!
thanks!

P.S.Thanks for friday it should be five something.for saturday it should be three something

Sorry, what do you mean it should be five something on Friday and three something on Saturday?

Sorry, what do you mean it should be five something on Friday and three something on Saturday?
i suggest the time the contesy starts on friday is 5 something and if on saturday it should be 3 something.
i also am already with one of the contenders before this started is that ok?

Friends in the gap am already with

i suggest the time the contesy starts on friday is 5 something and if on saturday it should be 3 something.
i also am already with one of the contenders before this started is that ok?

The tournament doesn't start at any specific time, players will be given a certain amount of time once I make the bracket to finish their matches.

Back