Super Smash Bros. for 3DS eShop Demo

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I know. But still hating Nintendo of Europe, and fanboying Nintendo of Japan :D

I'll be honest I know little to nothing about how Nintendo of Europe is. But yeah, like I said before, everything is better in Japan :p

Well, you know how this all works, right? Nintendo is a huge company so it's somewhat fragmented into different sectors. You've got Nintendo of Japan, where it started, and then you've got Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe. Iwata is the overall president of Nintendo, but you've got people like Reggie looking over the individual sectors.
That's a big job, right? To take care of all the other places but focus mainly on North America. He has to plan all of this stuff and help Iwata with other things. Wow...

MIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTO did I mention MIYAMOTO? still my favorite guy in the company

That's a big job, right? To take care of all the other places but focus mainly on North America. He has to plan all of this stuff and help Iwata with other things. Wow...
yup pretty much. And Iwata is in charge of overseeing ALL the sectors, which is insanely important. But given that E3 takes place in America, Reggie ends up being the main spokesperson for that (although Iwata will sometimes say important stuff)

MIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTOMIYAMOTO did I mention MIYAMOTO? still my favorite guy in the company
Thing with Miyamoto is that if I remember correctly, he's more of a game developer rather than high position in the company. He's the main guy in charge of games like Pikmin 3 and Legend of Zelda. Maybe I'm wrong though

Like that he kicked Reggie's you-know-what in SSB? (quoting him, not making up this :D )

Thing with Miyamoto is that if I remember correctly, he's more of a game developer rather than high position in the company. He's the main guy in charge of games like Pikmin 3 and Legend of Zelda. Maybe I'm wrong though
yes but without him nintendo would not be nintendo we know and love

Like that he kicked Reggie's you-know-what in SSB? (quoting him, not making up this :D )
He may have been joking with that, don't take it *too* seriously :p But yeah, Iwata does occasionally get to say certain things with the E3 events.

yes but without him nintendo would not be nintendo we know and love
yeah ik, I wasn't saying that Miyamoto isn't important at all. I mean, Legend of Zelda is one of my favorite franchises and I wouldn't have it if he didn't work on that :p

Stop posting when I'm not here or you will reach me!
Now back to topic, @Marc I will ask a new thread for that little chat about Nintendo Europe (2 pages actually)

Well, I just wondering one thing: A lot of people is scared about the 3DS version being slow and hard to play.
With that, I think there will be a demo. Must be one.

Stop posting when I'm not here or you will reach me!
Now back to topic, @Marc I will ask a new thread for that little chat about Nintendo Europe (2 pages actually)

Well, I just wondering one thing: A lot of people is scared about the 3DS version being slow and hard to play.
With that, I think there will be a demo. Must be one.
Oh wow, didn't notice we already reached 2 pages on that topic...sorry about that xD

And also, if they do that, then people will then complain to have a demo on the Wii U eshop I'd imagine. and that'd be unnecessary work. What I do imagine they could do is have a bunch of gameplay videos for the final product to mitigate the fears?

Oh wow, didn't notice we already reached 2 pages on that topic...sorry about that xD

And also, if they do that, then people will then complain to have a demo on the Wii U eshop I'd imagine. and that'd be unnecessary work. What I do imagine they could do is have a bunch of gameplay videos for the final product to mitigate the fears?

Well, a demo would be necessary for Wii U too. There's a lot of changes and a lot of new users thanks to the new exclusives.

Well, a demo would be necessary for Wii U too. There's a lot of changes and a lot of new users thanks to the new exclusives.
eh, I guess we'll see what happens in terms of the demo. I just have doubts that they'll make a demo for this game given the fact they didn't really for Pokemon yet it had phenomenal sales.

eh, I guess we'll see what happens in terms of the demo. I just have doubts that they'll make a demo for this game given the fact they didn't really for Pokemon yet it had phenomenal sales.

Well, they made a lot more of marketing instead with that game :p

Well, they made a lot more of marketing instead with that game :p
That is true. But at the same time, most of the marketing was when the game was closer to the release date. They're following in the same footsteps so far with the huge website made AND videos and screenshots for various revealed characters.

I would think that if the 3DS version does have a demo then the Wii U would have one to, it would be kinda unfair to Wii U users if the 3DS had a demo only

I would think that if the 3DS version does have a demo then the Wii U would have one to, it would be kinda unfair to Wii U users if the 3DS had a demo only
But until either gets a demo, we'll just have to wait and see what happens because they may not even get a demo :p

But until either gets a demo, we'll just have to wait and see what happens because they may not even get a demo :p
I know, I just stated it since you all brought it up, I hope it will have a demo though.

I know, I just stated it since you all brought it up, I hope it will have a demo though.
Yeah, a demo wouldn't be bad. What characters do you think they'd include? All the ones that they've confirmed?

Yeah, a demo wouldn't be bad. What characters do you think they'd include? All the ones that they've confirmed?
Well I think in the demo they would include characters like the Villager,Mega Man,Wii Fit Trainer, mostly the new comers, and the characters that have changed a lot compared to the previous Super Smash Bros. games.

Well I think in the demo they would include characters like the Villager,Mega Man,Wii Fit Trainer, mostly the new comers, and the characters that have changed a lot compared to the previous Super Smash Bros. games.
In that case, then add Bowser too. I mean, Bowser looks/probably plays differently compared to past SSB games

In that case, then add Bowser too. I mean, Bowser looks/probably plays differently compared to past SSB games
Yes, in the announcement video, he looked completely different, I think most characters on the roster will be available if a demo were to be, because they are always improving/changing.

Back