Super Smash Bros. for 3DS eShop Demo

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
i don't think they will have a demo for super smash bros but i would like shop to have one after all I've heard many good reviews about it and i would love to try it

i don't think they will have a demo for super smash bros but i would like shop to have one after all I've heard many good reviews about it and i would love to try it
Yeah, and the fact that people would love to try it probably indicates to Nintendo that they won't need to worry about it and could just skip directly to sales haha I think the hype that they're doing is more than enough, it's a lot more than Pokemon X/Y which did not have a demo either

Nintendo has hardly ever made demos for their first party games, so I doubt it will happen. If it does happen it will probably be on Wii U, though.

I think the roster would probably have Mario, Link, Kirby and Villager on it.

What about The Wonderful 101? Or is that not a first party game... I don't know which one to choose when it actually comes out... Should I get the 3DS version or the Wii U version

What about The Wonderful 101? Or is that not a first party game... I don't know which one to choose when it actually comes out... Should I get the 3DS version or the Wii U version
get both they exclusive stages on each version and they also have different graphics i think the story is the same though but maybe not.

I hope that a demo of SSB3DS comes to Australia.

I can't really say for sure. I clicked on this thread because I thought there was a demo.

If they did let you play only as one character, who do you think they would choose? My money would be on Mario.
My money would be on Link. I love ink in any Super Smash games they have released. I wouldn't mind a demo but I wish they don't make it soo tempting so I feel like buying it very soon :p

Do you think that there will be a Super Smash Bros. for 3DS demo available at the eShop before the game becomes available to purchase and download? Honestly speaking, I can't see it happening, :unsure:

What about you guys?
I agree. Knowing Nintendo, I highly doubt that any kind of demo will occur.

I hope it has a demo, that would be awesome!

I hope it has a demo, that would be awesome!
Me as well, but what would they do for the demo? Maybe have a person run through a Classic mode, or do some kind of CPU battle?

Me as well, but what would they do for the demo? Maybe have a person run through a Classic mode, or do some kind of CPU battle?
There's no way they'd do Classic mode. If anything I think they'd just allow the standard up to 4 players in one game thing and you can only play with a certain set of characters that are already revealed. All the same though, I highly doubt they'd make a demo

Reactions: Bugalet
There's no way they'd do Classic mode. If anything I think they'd just allow the standard up to 4 players in one game thing and you can only play with a certain set of characters that are already revealed. All the same though, I highly doubt they'd make a demo
Kinda what I was thinking

I think they should have like 4 player roster and one map so that people can play it, it would help for the people that have never played a super smash bros game

What if they do that of Steel sub wars for Super Smash Bros just a guess even though i doubt it.

Not likely but if they did it would have only Mario and you'd go through Classic Mode (possibly allowing you to face a new challenger at the end and that's it.)

Not likely but if they did it would have only Mario and you'd go through Classic Mode (possibly allowing you to face a new challenger at the end and that's it.)
If we're lucky they'd let us do a whole local multiplayer with the demo only allowing mario and maybe link.

Reactions: 532
If we're lucky they'd let us do a whole local multiplayer with the demo only allowing mario and maybe link.
Link in the demo is a great idea seeing that I mainly use him. :)

So if you could choose a character it would only be the 4 main ones (Kirby, Pikachu, Mario, Link)? I could see that. But I doubt popular games like this would ever have a demo in the first place.

A demo would be a great way to earn a following for the 3DS scene. clearly Console Smash Bros is bigger and will continue to be bigger.

I dont think there will be a demo because this is going to be like the pokemon XY big titles and it would be to good for a demo in eshop, but im pretty sure that nintendo of europe will do a new promotion of those games and i think this will be realesed in the end of the summer so the promotion will be like the so many games promotion you register 3 of the most recent games : mario golf 3ds kirby deluxe etc im sure this super smash bros 3ds will be on the list. just wait and see :p

Back