Super Smash Bros. for 3DS eShop Demo

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Yes, in the announcement video, he looked completely different, I think most characters on the roster will be available if a demo were to be, because they are always improving/changing.
Not necessarily. Some characters are rather static in comparison and only have aesthetic changes. For example, I'm pretty sure Fox's moveset has remained the same basically (speaking of, hope he makes it to SSB4 given the fact he's been around since the start...). They'd also probably include Mario in there given he's a Nintendo mascot

Not necessarily. Some characters are rather static in comparison and only have aesthetic changes. For example, I'm pretty sure Fox's moveset has remained the same basically (speaking of, hope he makes it to SSB4 given the fact he's been around since the start...). They'd also probably include Mario in there given he's a Nintendo mascot

Yeah, I beat it would be Mario x Megaman x Sonic x Villager...

Yeah, I beat it would be Mario x Megaman x Sonic x Villager...
and Bowser, don't forget Bowser. Sakurai specifically demonstrated how he's different in SSB4 and people would probably want to try it out

and Bowser, don't forget Bowser. Sakurai specifically demonstrated how he's different in SSB4 and people would probably want to try it out

In that case we should add Wii Fit character :p

Yeah, I agree, but if they won't change Fox's move set then I wouldn't want to play with him in the new Super Smash game, well whoever they choose for the roster demo is who they think will be best of representing Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U

Yeah, I agree, but if they won't change Fox's move set then I wouldn't want to play with him in the new Super Smash game, well whoever they choose for the roster demo is who they think will be best of representing Super Smash Bros. for the 3DS and Wii U
So basically those that represent the characters that are representing Nintendo games.....representception much? :p

In that case we should add Wii Fit character :p
Wii Fit trainer would probably be included lol I mean, the newcomers probably should for the most part

So basically those that represent the characters that are representing Nintendo games.....representception much? :p
No, I meant who ever they choose to be on the roster for the DEMO, is who Nintendo think is best that should represent the Super Smash game.

No, I meant who ever they choose to be on the roster for the DEMO, is who Nintendo think is best that should represent the Super Smash game.
yeah ik. I was talking about how it'd representception in terms of who they choose for the demo lol Obviously they wouldn't do that for the full roster haha

yeah ik. I was talking about how it'd representception in terms of who they choose for the demo lol Obviously they wouldn't do that for the full roster haha
Oh well, I thought you did not understand by what I meant representing for the demo, I don't see repeat in the sentence and of course they wouldn't do that for the full roster.

Oh well, I thought you did not understand by what I meant representing for the demo, I don't see repeat in the sentence and of course they wouldn't do that for the full roster.
Yeah, basically. I mean, like we've established, they'd choose a representative sample of the characters representing Nintendo.

They better have a demo cause this game looks awesome but if they have all and only the normal characters from the last game that would suck so yeah it would be awesome if they put the cool new characters :D

They better have a demo cause this game looks awesome but if they have all and only the normal characters from the last game that would suck so yeah it would be awesome if they put the cool new characters :D
if they DID make a demo it's more than likely that they'd add some of the new characters like Megaman in there. They aren't stupid enough to only put the generic veterans in there lol

Do you think that there will be a Super Smash Bros. for 3DS demo available at the eShop before the game becomes available to purchase and download? Honestly speaking, I can't see it happening, :unsure:

What about you guys?

I sure hope so. becaouse if it is just like other ssb games why would i need to get it. but if it has all new power ups and bonus item then i might. But i think a demo would be awesome.

I sure hope so. becaouse if it is just like other ssb games why would i need to get it. but if it has all new power ups and bonus item then i might. But i think a demo would be awesome.
I agree, it would be totally awesome, and for people like @Memento Mori :p who haven't played a single Super Smash Bros. game, a demo would be perfect for him to test it out :)

it's already proven to not be like other SSB games. Sure, it still will have the same core mechanics, but a lot of characters have had changes to their moves and such (for example, Bowser's standing position is very different, Pit has a lot of moveset changes, etc.)

I don't think they'll release one, the games that are guaranteed to sell usually don't get a demo ! look at pkémon x and y or even animal crossing new leaf .

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I don't think they'll release one, the games that are guaranteed to sell usually don't get a demo ! look at pkémon x and y or even animal crossing new leaf .
Yeah, I'm with you on that. They've already boosted more than enough hype as is (moreso than Pokemon X/Y did) which means they don't NEED demos to boost the likelihood of sales

I too agree with this, but you don't think because of the Pokemon saga is so well-known that there is no need, also I don't really have much statistics on Animal Crossing but I think if a demo was included on that game it would not have as much content as other demos offer, and I think Pokemon X/Y had a demo, in Japan or so I think, I remember seeing a demo video on Youtube.

I too agree with this, but you don't think because of the Pokemon saga is so well-known that there is no need, also I don't really have much statistics on Animal Crossing but I think if a demo was included on that game it would not have as much content as other demos offer, and I think Pokemon X/Y had a demo, in Japan or so I think, I remember seeing a demo video on Youtube.
yeah pokemon had one demo but it was an early gamestop exclusive. so you see there was a demo ready to roll but it was not uploaded into the e shop, I think even Animal crossing had a demo given to seme japenese show so it's the same case !

Back