Super Smash Bros Screenshot Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Well then my friend must have made it so he could play it on his Xbox then idk but I'm sorry I thought they did make one for Xbox

Well, there´s a lot of emulators and homebrew. There´s a famous smash game on Internet too, but I think it was with Sonic characters mainly.

Games:
Super Smash Bros - N64 - 1999
Super Smash Bros. Melee - GC - 2001
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii - 2008
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 3DS - Q3 2014
Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U - Wii U - Q4 2014

This is a really old screenshot, but I think it's really interesting, not sure if any of you commented on it, because the thread was inactive at that time:
download_4.png

:love: Let me know what you think.​

that looks cool. also is that for 3ds also? i think that that looks like a quite good attack.

that looks cool. also is that for 3ds also? i think that that looks like a quite good attack.
Yes, the attacks and characters are the same on both versions, no change has yet to be confirmed with the characters.

This is a really old screenshot, but I think it's really interesting, not sure if any of you commented on it, because the thread was inactive at that time:
download_4.png

Reminds me that you could almost do the same on Melee, if you had a good timing.
By the way, here's the latest screenshot, posted there was 6 hours ago.
Sanstitre_zps0bb08104.png

Reminds me that you could almost do the same on Melee, if you had a good timing.
By the way, here's the latest screenshot, posted there was 6 hours ago.
Sanstitre_zps0bb08104.png
I'm glad they at least show tribute to the Wonder 101, it would have been better if they made him an assist trophy, but this is better than nothing. :)

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to show this screen-shot before I forget, it showcases the Bullet-Bill item:
download_5.png

download_6.png

Sorry for the double post, just wanted to show this screen-shot before I forget, it showcases the Bullet-Bill item:
download_5.png

download_6.png

That looks really funny!

(PS: If there's more than 30 minutes of difference, don't worry about repost)

download_4.png

Is it just me or is Pikachu's tail a bit longer than normal. I know it sort of adds a cartoony effect like other characters moves but that range is an interesting thing to note.

download_5.png

download_6.png
I wonder if you can control it or if it's on auto pilot. There seems to be a lot of different Mario related items in this game.

Is it just me or is Pikachu's tail a bit longer than normal. I know it sort of adds a cartoony effect like other characters moves but that range is an interesting thing to note.

I wonder if you can control it or if it's on auto pilot. There seems to be a lot of different Mario related items in this game.

Well, the tail must be captured on the wrong moment maybe, but there the range is longer than normal.

And yes, they added a lot of Mario items. Well, they wanted to add the more content possible.

Speaking of items, with the Franklin Badge and Mr. Saturn in the game then I'm not going to question the fact that Ness is going to be in the game (sorry Lucas *sob*). Sort of like the announcement of Yoshi.

Speaking of items, with the Franklin Badge and Mr. Saturn in the game then I'm not going to question the fact that Ness is going to be in the game (sorry Lucas *sob*). Sort of like the announcement of Yoshi.

You said Mr. Saturn?

Jokes aside, I think they will add it.
They need to keep surprises for the e3 :p

The Dragoon weapon really looks detailed when it's used. I hope it doesn't slow the online game too much (or at all).

donkey kong spell?

"Pic of the day. You can choose to play as the girl villager too!! How lovely."

630x.jpg

:panda:

630x.jpg

One of the designs is just horrible...

630x.jpg

Wow, my character currently had the "pink hair girl" eyes, but it she looks horrible here, they should have chose a better designs instead of the default, especially the hair..

Wow, my character currently had the "pink hair girl" eyes, but it she looks horrible here, they should have chose a better designs instead of the default, especially the hair..

I think the one that will be playable is the more "generic" design on the far left, but who knows. Sakurai isn't very descript >.>

630x.jpg

Another character I'll never use, :panda:

630x.jpg

how lovely...she's so cute...too bad that she'll make a not so good character to use...but maybe looks can be deceiving! xD

Back