Super Smash Bros Screenshot Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I hope Villager has more options in its design.

I hope Villager has more options in its design.
Same, I don't really like the female design, it's not attractive, kinda creepy tbh.

Same, I don't really like the female design, it's not attractive, kinda creepy tbh.
i think we may have a character customization option, because many characters have different "forms" now if that's the case then all characters should have access to that, i can see how we can change mario to his DR.mario style or link to his classic (zelda link to the past) style or even finally getting that black shiny charizard.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
i think we may have a character customization option, because many characters have different "forms" now if that's the case then all characters should have access to that, i can see how we can change mario to his DR.mario style or link to his classic (zelda link to the past) style or even finally getting that black shiny charizard.

That's a great idea.
Or getting access to their Final Smash look without having to get a Smash Ball (at least, for characters who get a change). Like, since Charizard is going to be the X one for his Final Smash, why not have a Y design available as a customization ?

That's a great idea.
Or getting access to their Final Smash look without having to get a Smash Ball (at least, for characters who get a change). Like, since Charizard is going to be the X one for his Final Smash, why not have a Y design available as a customization ?

Well, it's a good point. We will know this E3... maybe.

That's a great idea.
Oh right, I totally forgotten about the customization that's been announced, it could be link to not only character's attack, but the design as well. Anyways, I think we'll have to wait till E3, there will be a separate Q&A presentation for Super Smash Bros. 4.

Oh right, I totally forgotten about the customization that's been announced, it could be link to not only character's attack, but the design as well. Anyways, I think we'll have to wait till E3, there will be a separate Q&A presentation for Super Smash Bros. 4.

That would be cool to be able to customize characters. We'll be able to make 'movesets' for offline gaming, but customization would just make my wall of hype for this game reach the space. I mean, for Pokémons, we could choose to get the Mega-Form (without the smash ball or the advantages), as well as getting the Shiny Form too! Wait... What about Shiny-Mega-Form ?

As for others characters, some designs who could make them look like what they were in past games or in past SSB games.
So, I'm totally waiting the E3.

That would be cool to be able to customize characters. We'll be able to make 'movesets' for offline gaming, but customization would just make my wall of hype for this game reach the space. I mean, for Pokémons, we could choose to get the Mega-Form (without the smash ball or the advantages), as well as getting the Shiny Form too! Wait... What about Shiny-Mega-Form ?

As for others characters, some designs who could make them look like what they were in past games or in past SSB games.
So, I'm totally waiting the E3.
Yup, the design possibilities are endless! It can even work with other characters like Pit/Zelda/Yoshi/Samus etc., if we can customize their designs to our liking, I would be so surprise and contented, so yeah, E3 is our main wait!

do you think like it was in last year E3 super smash bros. will be the main game that they will talk about or they will announce something totally unexpected that will overshadow SSB ?

I haven't been keeping up with this thread, so I don't know what's going on. I do hope that the great on both systems. I'll probably buy it for 3DS. Good graphics from the looks of the pictures!

I'm in love with Little Mac's customized look, never played the original Punch-Out :bag: , but this design will surely bring back memories to those that played the original. :love:
download_6.png

This is another awesome screenshot, really intrigued by this moves, probably it's like Pikachu's Side B? I think the recoil idea is an amazing concept, actually in term with the Pokemon attacks, and I like it.
download_7.png

Final Smash:
zl_Cfz_R7_A3e_Mp_Io_Qztm.jpg

Screenshot showing off the latest assist trophy, and a history lesson as well :)
download_8.png

download_9.png
@Artisan as soon as you mentioned team battles in Super Smash Bros. 4, Mr. Sakurai posted this! I like it to be honest, it's better than the completer alternate color change!
download_10.png

(A Better Look At It)
mirroredsmash1.jpg

mirroredsmash2.jpg

Something a little extra, and I'm really interested in this assist trophy.
download_11.png

@Artisan as soon as you mentioned team battles in Super Smash Bros. 4, Mr. Sakurai posted this! I like it to be honest, it's better than the completer alternate color change!

The 3ds colors I can See the difference,but on the wii u, it looks the same

Btw Greninja is looking more and more tempting to use. Gawdddd

ohhh, Charizard's flare blitz looks amazing!

the capsule for assist trophies looks somewhat different but cooler! xD

ohhh, Charizard's flare blitz looks amazing!

the capsule for assist trophies looks somewhat different but cooler! xD
It does, I think it's easier to locate on a stage, the last design of the assist trophy capsule used to blend with the background often (IMO).

Ike got confirmed... I have mixed feelings about that since Ike was one of my favorite characters in brawl but I'm afraid that will push Chrom out of the roster ... or maybe not who knows ?

Ike got confirmed... I have mixed feelings about that since Ike was one of my favorite characters in brawl but I'm afraid that will push Chrom out of the roster ... or maybe not who knows ?
More like it'll push Roy out of the roster. When I was first using Ike I really lIked him for his power (He's like the Melee Ganon of SSBB cuz SSBB Ganon was terrible). SSB4 needed more heavy character so I guess he's okay. Maybe if Marth has a reskin it would be Chrom (sort of like the Fit Trainers and Villagers).

Just had to throw these awesome screenshots in:

I love this feature, as I've explained in another thread, I don't think I'll use it much but players would put it to great use.
download_1.png

download.png

Well, this is new, it reminds me of the bunnies ears, instead it's not jumping, more hovering (of course), I think this will be a handy item indeed, especially for characters like Ike, and Little Mac:
download_2.png

This is a move, I really, really, really, REALLY dislike, it annoys me so much, this is one of the reason I can't stand Ike, nor play with him :panda:
download_3.png
I'm really surprised by this feature, I think it's a great way to indicate to the player, that it's time to know 'em out of the stage, since the're vulnerable.
download_4.png

Oh great, a feature that's going to get some laughs. SSB is my new drug - sez the playable characters. But it's neat to see the polish that's being put into this game. I don't mind Ike. I'd certainly play as him if I think he is fast enough for my style.

Oh great, a feature that's going to get some laughs. SSB is my new drug - sez the playable characters. But it's neat to see the polish that's being put into this game. I don't mind Ike. I'd certainly play as him if I think he is fast enough for my style.
Yeah, I think I just suck at him, he's honestly the only character that I couldn't stand in Brawl. I agree, I'm glad to see all the little neat features being implemented, it'll just make SSB4 a great game overally, I think this is sizing up to be the best in the series (IMO).

Back