Request Taking requests - Signatures and Avatars [Closed for now]

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh! That's different! I'll take a look into that!

Reactions: Kaido TheBlazer
I'm from PSNProfile forums, not from here. I also said animated if possible. That's all.

May you make a signature of Rias Gremory from High School DxD

Thank you. (Take your time) :D

I'll take a look at all your requests tonight guys and might be able to complete most of them as well :)

@SmashChamp I'll wait for your request, after what I posted about your Pikachu ;)

Reactions: Kaido TheBlazer
Thanks you very much. I appreciate the effort you put in order to fulfill our requests.

Well I fell asleep on the couch after dinner, I'm sorry, I take a look into that ASAP -_-

hey @SunnyWindy if you look up a picture of Pikachu you can find the rest of the body, I don't mind if you just do the face, I changed my profile picture, but for the signature I still want the angry pikachu.

Can you then provide me the picture you've found because I searched for it and couldn't find the whole body.

Can you then provide me the picture you've found because I searched for it and couldn't find the whole body.
For the full body just copy the rest of a Pikachu body, but keep the face

I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. If you look at the picture, there is a special artstyle used to paint him. Second, I would need to find another pikachu in the same position as this one to make the bodies fit together.

So if I decide to just crop the face to put it on another body, it still won't fit because of the artstyle.

I'm sorry but it doesn't work that way. If you look at the picture, there is a special artstyle used to paint him. Second, I would need to find another pikachu in the same position as this one to make the bodies fit together.

So if I decide to just crop the face to put it on another body, it still won't fit because of the artstyle.
Ok, i get it now, i'll just take a normal Pikachu.

Nova. I had no idea you got the signature from Sunny!

Ok so now I have:

- SmashChamp Angry Pikachu sig
- Kaido possibly animated Dragon sig
- Alex 3DSPedia Icon for Steam
- Malladus Rias Gremory sig

Requested in that order.

I'll make sure to not fall asleep on the couch tonight guys, and I'm sorry!

Okay. I'm looking for something along the lines of a black and gold dragon with red eyes.

I'm going to give you a lot of creative room on this, except for a couple of details.

Black is the primary color, and gold is the secondary.

It has to look fierce.

Sorry. I didn't realize you were posting :p

You know what. I think I have a picture you could use to get an idea of the posture I want it to have.

http://spotimg.com/3d-fire-dragon-desktop-wallpaper-2974/

This isn't what I want. It's the style I want.

Last edited by a moderator:
@SmashChamp No problem!

@writesout What are you looking for exactly? A signature? I can work something out of that picture, I can probably turn it black with some touches of gold and red eyes. No promises, but I can still try to do it.

Yes, I was hoping for a signature.

It wasn't what I was thinking, but it could work.

Let me have some fun :sneaky:

Reactions: writesout
I think we're going to be great friends :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back