Request Taking requests - Signatures and Avatars [Closed for now]

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to format my computer once before too.

@Kaido TheBlazer Animated
Sign13.gif

Not animated
24f06r6.jpg

@Alex Icon? I did not fluff as usual as I don't think Steam supports much

16au1p4.jpg

Last edited:
:whistle:

What's up paceygym?

I'm not very creative so I have no idea what to request, but I know I want one from you.
The :whistle: is to let you know I'm thinking

Oh, ok! I thought I forgot your request and was browsing through the pages, searching it, making sure I didn't forget. Well you have a lot of time because I'm pretty late with my requests ><

@Malladus
2n6rhuf.jpg

Oh, ok! I thought I forgot your request and was browsing through the pages, searching it, making sure I didn't forget. Well you have a lot of time because I'm pretty late with my requests ><

@Malladus
2n6rhuf.jpg
Omg thank you so much! It's worth the wait and I want to reward you some pc :)

I really like these two signatures, great artwork. I shall use the animated one if you don't mind ofcourse. Thanks!

You shall use the one you want, they are both yours!

Thanks Malladus, the PCs weren't needed but I still appreciate it!

And sorry guys for the wait, I should complete more today.

Ok so I have my idea:
I want Dewott to be looking up at the stars while Riolu is asleep on his lap huging his shell
also I would like The moon somewhere there.
Thanks @SunnyWindy

I can't draw so unless this picture exists somewhere I won't be able to do that I'm sorry ;___;

Uhm I don't know if I can make a request that would be fully understandable, but I would like to make two requests (I'll tell you the second request after you finish the first one so I don't rush you ^u^) and you can take however long you need, I don't mind.

Ok my request would be something with bubblebuddy of course, and maybe some ocean/bubble like background, and if possible something cute with Kirby involved? If not just bubblebuddy in a pose of some sort. Whatever you think would fit with him (and Kirby if possible)

You can use my profile pic for bubblebuddy and I don't care about Kirby, but if you find a nice picture you can add him if you want

Last edited by a moderator:
@Diamond

w4lmx.jpg

Pacey and Bubble, I'll look into that as soon as possible but still have some other pending requests!

Reactions: Isabella
@Diamond

w4lmx.jpg

Pacey and Bubble, I'll look into that as soon as possible but still have some other pending requests!
It's ok whenever you can make it is good ^u^

@Crybaby126 I wasn't sure if you wanted me to put all the stuff in a signature or just select some that would fit together so I decided to pick Vaporeon, purple and floral. If it's not what you wanted, please tell me and I'll sort this out!

2eekljs.jpg

@writesout The red eye is really hard to see I'm sorry =/ please tell me if it's not what you expected

15mlboo.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Crybaby126
We can use this with a nature background/theme ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 3
Sure!

You should enter the GFX contest!

I co-host it, I won't enter it XD

Oh ... We'll I haven't looked at it I didn't Know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back