Request Taking requests - Signatures and Avatars [Closed for now]

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok guys, I'm not joking but I have a computer issue. Whenever I lick on Save as in may it be photoshop or chrome, the application crashes. Do you know something about that?

Ok guys, I'm not joking but I have a computer issue. Whenever I lick on Save as in may it be photoshop or chrome, the application crashes. Do you know something about that?
sounds like you have a virus

sounds like you have a virus
That doesn't sound like a virus. Sounds like your applications may be buggered. Try re-installing them, and how long has it been since you last turned off your PC/Laptop?

I turn it off each day, my boyfriend thinks it might be my hard drive as it occurs on every application I try to save on my C, but since it crashes I can't see if it happens on my D as well. If you have any idea please tell me. ;___;

Shippo, no virus I did a scan.

I looked on the Internet and it seems that I'm not the only one with this issue, and they give so many solutions that just don't make sense (like uninstalling stuff that I don't have anyway).

Can you install an application onto your D drive and try to run it off of that?

No issue on this side. My applications work fine from my C as well, they just can't seem to "Save as". I can still save though, the application hangs, I can't do anything, but the file eventually appears on my desktop (as I can't choose any other location to save currently anyway...)

Edit: Someone told be that my cache might be full, I'll take a look into this tonight. If it fixes the issue, @SmashChamp request is already done I just need to "save as" a picture to post it here.

Last edited:
I have dark hair and dark eyes yes?

@SmashChamp I've been able to extract what I did on your request
2qwdipz.jpg

For the others, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my computer, the cache wasn't the issue...

That is incredible. I just have a feeling I'm going to love mine.

No issue on this side. My applications work fine from my C as well, they just can't seem to "Save as". I can still save though, the application hangs, I can't do anything, but the file eventually appears on my desktop (as I can't choose any other location to save currently anyway...)
I have dark hair and dark eyes yes?

@SmashChamp I've been able to extract what I did on your request
2qwdipz.jpg

For the others, I'm still trying to figure out what's going on with my computer, the cache wasn't the issue...
I........LOVE IT, how do you make such good signatures, I don't think in my life I could make something as good as that

I gave you a compliment under you're signature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crybaby126
Hey, I would love one of your signatures after I saw SmashChamp's Im like Oh God. So Yeah can you make me one? The avatar would be Lucario from Pokemon. I dont care how to background is as long as you make it awesome!

Thanks.

guys can you get her images preferably renders

I love your digital art! I'd love one created for me, if you aren't too busy. I like: Princess Zelda, Princess Peach, Vulpix, Vaporeon, Gemini stuff, the color purple, I also love flowers\floral, and galaxy/nebula. If anyone can pull all of that off, its YOU :D

Can you make a signature for me? Like a girl sitting on a log with a sunny day and forest in the background? If it's easy.. I don't want to make you have to work too hard on this.. Just everyone has a signature. And how do you out signature drawings as your signature?

Hey guys, like I posted yesterday and the day before I currently have PC issues :( so all your requests will have to wait until I can figure it out, I can't save pictures from my computer anymore

If any of you have an idea about what's going on on my computer I'd be happy if you could help me, I'm currently thinking about formatting everything...

Yeah after I posted I realized your having issues, I understand that, happened to me once while photoshopping this random girls teeth to be perfect so she could upload it to some social media site.

Unfortunately I ended up buying another computer and never finding a solution, I hope you find one.

Got an email from my boyfriend, seems like we found the solution!

Reactions: Crybaby126 and Mikaya
Got an email from my boyfriend, seems like we found the solution!
Great!

Nevermind, it's not fixed...

My computer has been formatted during the week end. I still have to install back all my tools/software but my issue seems to be fixed, I should be able to get back at your requests really soon!

Thank you all for your patience, and I'm truly sorry :(

Reactions: Malladus, Crybaby126, Kaido TheBlazer and 2 others
Oh it's alright Sunny, sounds horrifying to have to format it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back