The 3dspedia Clan!

• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to join I am a HR 5
nope not a HR 5 anymore, got up to HR 8 over thanksgiving weekend, cant wait for MH4U...
Will we all have a certain armor to show we are in the clan:rotfl:

nope not a HR 5 anymore, got up to HR 8 over thanksgiving weekend, cant wait for MH4U...
Will we all have a certain armor to show we are in the clan:rotfl:
Grats on reaching 8!
That'd be cool. We could all have the armor that's designed after Nintendo characters! :p

If I get a 3DS pin, I will join ._.

Grats on reaching 8!
That'd be cool. We could all have the armor that's designed after Nintendo characters! :p
I was thinking of armor sorta being a rank sort of thing, and members will have one armor set and weapen of choice, I think dat would be cool, cant wait play with yah Early March 2015!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking of armor sorta being a rank sort of thing, and members will have one armor set and weapen of choice, I think dat would be cool, cant wait play with yah Early March 2015!!
That'd actually be pretty cool, if we all could get pretty evenly matched armor for ranks. Hopefully if people are still up for this when 4U comes out we can do that!

Only problem is, what if you're fighting a Fire monster and your rank makes you were an armor that's weak to Fire? At least let there be a few different armors for each rank.

Only problem is, what if you're fighting a Fire monster and your rank makes you were an armor that's weak to Fire? At least let there be a few different armors for each rank.
Well, we would have to adapt!
Jk, jk, we could probably just have the armor be more of a...symbol, of sorts, for the different ranks. At least until I see all the armor in the game.

I'm down to join

I'm down to join
Sweet! Welcome aboard!
Also, I figured out a way to show ranks; You cn put armor pigments on aror to change the color of parts of it, right? The different colors could be different ranks!

Sweet! Welcome aboard!
Also, I figured out a way to show ranks; You cn put armor pigments on aror to change the color of parts of it, right? The different colors could be different ranks!
That would work A LOT better than having set armors for certain ranks.

Think about it, MH4U is just few weeks away! Yay!

I also did these;

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Marc
Think about it, MH4U is just few weeks away! Yay!

I also did these;

What do you guys think?
Ooo, those are really cool! I like them!

Wait I'm playing on the 3ds tho.

I'm down to clown. My friend has been teaching me the ropes of Monster Hunter recently (still have a lot of learning to do, haha.)

I have MH3U on Wii U and on 3DS.

"I'm down to clown" means I'd like to join, just in case that wasn't apparent. :whistle:

How do I join you guys be the way

I'm down to clown. My friend has been teaching me the ropes of Monster Hunter recently (still have a lot of learning to do, haha.)

I have MH3U on Wii U and on 3DS.

"I'm down to clown" means I'd like to join, just in case that wasn't apparent. :whistle:
Sweet! Well, if you still have learning to do, welcome to school, my friend.

How do I join you guys be the way
Do you mean join this group? 'Cause you just say you wanna join and then you join

I'd also like to join. I think it'll be great to have more people to hunt with.

I'd also like to join. I think it'll be great to have more people to hunt with.
Great! Welcome to the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back