• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll join! Hopefully I can get enough money for the game in time for launch

I'll join! Hopefully I can get enough money for the game in time for launch
Alright! Don't feel pressured to have to get the game at launch, though :p

Reactions: 8150
We should make tournys like 2 teams (4 of each) go on the same quest but not together, when a team completes the mission that team will win and it can get that team in higher ranks, and also Sora wat weapon u using most of the time? also, anyone got spare demo codes for MH4U? CANT WAIT TILL 02/13/15!!!

Tournaments...I'll have to keep that in mind.
One thing I was planning to do was hunt with everyone at least once to judge their skill lvl and see what rank they should be.
And I mainly use Lances (Indestructable defense FTW), but I dabble in switchaxes too.

My friend code is 3539-9438-4639
and Kal how did you get The Pedia Hunters thing?
oh and sora I added ur friend code:D so just add mine and were friends

Last edited:
Sweet, I'll be adding you tomorrow.
And I'm pretty sure Kal used magic.

I just got a code from Lotad Lover for free, a MH4U Code!!!!!!!

Nice! Grats

Oh and CdbSora if u are keeping tournaments in mind I got a good idea for one, 2 v 2. Players will fight to get the most gathering supplies or to kill a monster, the 2 v 2 would work if they would where different gear symbolizing there team. and we see which team wins, we can also make another form for Betting! I think its a good idea... :)

Also Mh4U is awesome in the demo (Insect Glaive and Charge Blade my Favorite :D)

I'll join
I love hunting together :D

This is a great idea! I have plans to get MH4U soon, so I would be interested in joining something like this if I get the game. I've watched gameplay videos and played the demo, and I must say I'm super excited to finally jump in to the Monster Hunter game series! :)

Oh and CdbSora if u are keeping tournaments in mind I got a good idea for one, 2 v 2. Players will fight to get the most gathering supplies or to kill a monster, the 2 v 2 would work if they would where different gear symbolizing there team. and we see which team wins, we can also make another form for Betting! I think its a good idea... :)

Also Mh4U is awesome in the demo (Insect Glaive and Charge Blade my Favorite :D)
I'll keep it in mind!
I'll join
I love hunting together :D
This is a great idea! I have plans to get MH4U soon, so I would be interested in joining something like this if I get the game. I've watched gameplay videos and played the demo, and I must say I'm super excited to finally jump in to the Monster Hunter game series! :)
And welcome, you two!

Also, might I just add...
3 days.

Hey! I've always wanted to be able to hunt with friends, so I'd like to join as well! Also, it is being released in four days, isn't it?

Hey! I've always wanted to be able to hunt with friends, so I'd like to join as well! Also, it is being released in four days, isn't it?
2 or 3, depending on your time zone.

For me it's the 10th, so I guess I'm behind? All I know is it's being released on the 14th.

Scratch that, the release date was changed, sorry.

Well, welcome to the clan, friend.

I preordered MH4U, so I'd love to join a clan!

I would but not huge fan, only have the special demo for mh4u

I preordered MH4U, so I'd love to join a clan!
Nice! Enjoy the preorder bonuses!
I would but not huge fan, only have the special demo for mh4u
Well, even if you're not a huge fan, you can still join!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back