The 3dspedia Clan!

• Thread starter 1599
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
u mean shagura magala?
because u can wear that too
:)
No, Chaos Magala, it's a G Rank monster.

oh yeah I remember that one...

so Sora remember the tournament ideas we had, what if we can bring that back to The Pedia Hunters! Also had another idea, we should take this idea out to other websites, like YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch and so on, what if we could do that and we can do many more things with this clan, do any of you guys agree with me on this? Also if we do then someone will have to make all the accounts for each social network. Ok thanks guys

so Sora remember the tournament ideas we had, what if we can bring that back to The Pedia Hunters! Also had another idea, we should take this idea out to other websites, like YouTube, Tumblr, Twitter, Twitch and so on, what if we could do that and we can do many more things with this clan, do any of you guys agree with me on this? Also if we do then someone will have to make all the accounts for each social network. Ok thanks guys
If everyone else is up for it, then I agree with both of those. Someone else would have to make the pages for social media, because it's usually a 50/50 chance I can get anything besides Facebook to work with the combo of my glitchy internet and the Wii U's internet browser.

If everyone else is up for it, then I agree with both of those. Someone else would have to make the pages for social media, because it's usually a 50/50 chance I can get anything besides Facebook to work with the combo of my glitchy internet and the Wii U's internet browser.
Sora if you want me to I can make a g-mail like [email protected] (not usable yet) and we could use that email for Twitter, FaceBook, Tumblr, Reddit and so on. If you want me to Sora, I could make the email so that we can use it for the social media sites. Isthat ok with you Sora?

Sign me up, clan-leader-senpai.

Sign me up, clan-leader-senpai.
You're in, sir god wizard.

Also, everybody, I will be more active in reviving this clan after June 8th, as school stuff bars me right now.

So I got mh4u! And CDBSora was all like "Oh toxic senpai, you must join us!!!!" So here I am :D (that part about him begging me maaaaay have been stretched :p)

So I got mh4u! And CDBSora was all like "Oh toxic senpai, you must join us!!!!" So here I am :D (that part about him begging me maaaaay have been stretched :p)
Naah, that begging part sounds exactly right. Your in, Toxic Senpai! :p

Cool! My fc is 0275-7428-8074

Cool! My fc is 0275-7428-8074
It will be an honor to play with you. FC is 1478-6530-4178.

Reactions: __FlamiZard__
Added you! Yea lets play sometime! I hope you don't mind doing really low level quests though, im only at HR2, and that's thanks to pepy. Im working on it though ^.^

Hey, I'd like to join, Sora-Senpai! My FC is 4356-2448-0362!

Hey i am kinda new i wanted to join the clan too i am almost at g rank in mh4u how do i join up?

Hey i am kinda new i wanted to join the clan too i am almost at g rank in mh4u how do i join up?
just ask the leader, his name is Sora.

do i pm him?

You can, or you can just wait for him to come on pedia and have him check this thread

kay ill do that, thank you

Both of ya are in! Welcome to the clan!

Everybody, while my knee heals, @RaptorPoogie is temp king! Respect the new king!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back