Samuel_1802

Samuel_1802

Nintendo Mobile Game Junkie
Towns Folk

42cdfc93fd2f6a9cbce932a535521d5d.png

q9BwJ2U.gif
Welcome to the Breeding Spot!
q9BwJ2U.gif

Hello, and welcome! This is The Breeding Spot, a place for Pokémon Trainers to request the perfect Pokémon for their battling needs!

I will take requests on whatever (breedable) Pokémon you could imagine! Please, do note that I am a single person doing this and can only take care of so many requests at once.

YxzRP5C.gif
Services and prices
6oiqmb9.gif
  • Standard:
5 IVs + Nature + Egg Moves + Nickname (optional)= 1 PC
  • Premium:
5 IVs + Nature + Egg Moves + Nickname (optional) + leveling up and EV training= 2 PC
  • PC Leftovers:
Random IVs + Nature + possibly Egg moves= Free! (ask for what's available, can't choose Hidden Power type)

9zYddXM.gif
Extra services
y2ey4tz.gif
  • Choose your Hidden Power type = 2 PC (can't be ordered along with the 6 IVs service)
  • ORAS Battle Resort Move Tutor moves = 1 PC each (ORAS Tutor moves)
  • 6 IVs = 1 PC (can't request with 12,5% gender Pokémon)
aJ2HFRj.gif
Information
LSabeKn.gif
  1. I will PM you when your order is ready. This is done to avoid spam. Also, please don't ask whether your order is ready or not, if you haven't received a PM from me then it's not finished yet!
  2. Pokémon with specific Hidden Power types can't be requested to have 6IVs (it's tedious to a point past "extreme")
  3. If you have anything from the "Trade" list provided below I'll do 1 for 1 trades and won't ask for any PC (they don't have to have Egg Moves, Natures, IVs, etc).
  4. I WON'T BREED FOR SHINIES!
  5. Please use the following form(s) for your orders:
Standard:
Code:
[B]Service:[/B] standard
[B]Pokémon:[/B] (nickname) Gender
[B]Ability:[/B] X
[B]Nature:[/B] X
[B]Egg Moves:[/B] X
[B]Extra service:[/B] X

Premium:
Code:
[B]Service:[/B] premium
[B]Pokémon:[/B] (nickname) Gender
[B]Ability:[/B] X
[B]Nature:[/B] X
[B]EVs:[/B] X
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4
[B]Extra service:[/B] X

Shell Armor Turtwig/Grotle/Torterra
Defiant Piplup/Prinplup/Empoleon
Swift Swim Anorith/Armaldo

Coupons
Spring (Spring Blossoms promo) - Expired
Summer (Summer Frenzy promo) - Expired

Banner made by Vii :cat:

Last edited:
pc leftovers
IV: random
nature: friendly
egg moves: water gun, peck, bubble beam, and surf.:D

whats available?

(I can't remember the gender of a charizard i have already but i will check as soon as i am next allowed on my 3ds, i will also do the nickname then) Charizard 5-6 IVs + Nature + Egg Moves + Nickname (optional) + leveling up and EV training = 4 PC, is now 1PC cos of offer

@MarioYoshi
Modest (M) Drifloon (Flare Boost) w/ Destiny Bond and Tailwind
Bold (F) Tangela (Regenerator) w/ Giga Drain and Leech Seed
Timid (M) Snivy (Contrary), Hidden Power Rock
Tmid Gastly (M)
Jolly (M) Totodile (Sheer Force) w/ Aqua Jet, Ice Punch and Dragon Dance
Adamant (F) Marill (Huge Power) w/ Aqua Jet
Jolly (M or F) Weedle
Calm (M or F) VUlpix (Drought) w/ Extrasensory
Jolly (M or F) Seedot (Chlorophyll)
Modest (M) Helioptile (Solar Power)
Timid (M or F) Meowth (Pickup or Technician) w/ Snatch IN MOON BALL
Timid (M or F) Zorua w/ Extrasensory
Modest (M or F) Litwick (Flash Fire or Infiltrator)
Bold (M or F) Cottonee (Prankster)
Calm (M or F) Klefki
Adamant (M or F) Torchic (Speed Boost or Blaze) w/ Baton Pass
Jolly (F) Pichu (Static) w/ Fake Out and Volt Tackle
Modest (F) Castform

There's quite a bit to choose from :p

@TheDwarvesCarst sure thing! I'll start once you provide full information as Nature is necessary for breeding...

yh ok, that suits me cos of where most of my info is on my 3ds and i should be able to go back on it pretty soon so i will update it as soon as i get the chance

to bad you do not have a piplup...oh well. Could I get a turtwig ?
IV: random
nature: jolly
egg moves: random

Last edited:
what is FC?

ohhh.:coffee: My friend code is 0645-7119-3631.

I would like to get a turtwig with brave nature + leveling up and EV training. It costs 1 because of the special offer, right?
P.S. My FC is: 457092012184

Breed me the best thing you can breed C:

@Amit0603 please specify Egg Moves and EV spread :) Also, I can only offer Overgrow Turtwig, is that fine with you?

@Larsi I'm afraid I can't take on such a vague request, please request an specific Pokémon, Nature, Egg moves and service :) (if you want the premium or tutoring service specify full moveset)

Last edited:
@Amit0603 please specify Egg moves and EV spread :) Also, I can only offer Overgrow Turtwig, is that fine with you?

@Larsi I'm afraid I can't take on such a vague request, please request an specificy Pokémon, Nature, Egg mives and service :) (if you want the premium or tutoring service specify full moveset)
Make it a fire type, the rest is up to you :D

@Larsi um... well... a random Fire-type it is then!

Reactions: GerudoWarrior
@Larsi Your order is ready! Let me know when you'll be able to trade! Also, please provide FC and IGN :)
@TheDwarvesCarst and @Amit0603 I'm still waiting for you two to provide the missing information for your Pokémon so I can get started with your orders, please respond ASAP!

@Larsi Your order is ready! Let me know when you'll be able to trade! Also, please provide FC and IGN :)
@TheDwarvesCarst and @Amit0603 I'm still waiting for you two to provide the missing information for your Pokémon so I can get started with your orders, please respond ASAP!
FC is in my sig, and ign name is larsondre. I will be able tomorrow :). Btw, how much do I Owe you?

@Larsi only 1 PC because of Grand Opening offer :) Oh, I hope you don't mind me nicknaming your Pokémon since you said that everything is up to me :p

Last edited:
@Larsi only 1 PC because of Grand Opening offer :) Oh, I hope you don't mind me nicknaming your Pokémon since you said that everything it's up to me :p
Great! And I wanted a nickname!

I want this egg moves: energy ball, leaf storm and ev spread for sp atk. and half defense and sp defense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back