Closed ~ The Breeding Spot ~ (XY/ORAS Competitive Breeding) -CLOSED-

• Thread starter Samuel_1802
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nvm, found one minutes after I posted, you could help me out by being able to supply me with a 5-6iv protein froakie/greninja, let me know the pc :D

@RapidPoison I can breed a HA Froakie for you but I need you to choose a service: 2 PC for standard (just breeding) and 4 PC for premium (breeding and training). Specific HP types cost 2 PC and tutor moves are 1 PC each. Please use the respective form for whichever service you want (found in the first post) so I can start with your order ^^

Last edited:
just standard please, ill give you 2pc now

yeah that would be great
btw my fc is: 1461-6720-7691

Can you give me a gastly egg? Just an egg.
If you can, please give it Clear Smog. If not, then a normal gastly egg is gine.

@Artes Oscuras Sure thing! But please use the form from the first post next time your order, it makes things easier to handle for both of us >.< I also need you to provide a nature for Gastly so I can get started ASAP.

Standard service (Gastly) = 2 PC

Last edited:
Service: standard
Pokémon: Gastly, Egg
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Jolly (I don't know if you can identify natures while in eggs, so I'll just go with the form)
IVs: 5-6 (As above with identifying natures)
Egg Moves: Clear Smog

Also, what is a PC? I just started pokemon OR last week, and I'm not yet all that familiar with terms.

Wait, I think I've found my answer
Well, I'll go earn some play coins first then. Sorry about that.

@Artes Oscuras I can save before hatching the egg, check the IVs and then reset so it reverts to an Egg, it'll keep all the IVs since they're determined the moment the Egg is generated.

Also, would you like a Timid nature instead of Jolly? The Gastly line focuses on Sp. Attack rather than Attack, Jolly nature lowers Sp. Attack.

Last edited:
Oh, Jolly lowers Sp Attack? Huh. I must have misread it as focusing on Sp Attack and lowering attack. Alright, timid nature it is, thanks :)

Anyway, I'll be available for the next several hours to trade (think like 15).

@Artes Oscuras I'll be busy today in the afternoon so I won't be able to start working on your order until around 7pm-ish or even tomorrow. :( I'll let you know when I'm done in a PM ;)

Okay, thanks.

Alright, my FC is 1349-7955-4379 Artes

Bump!
Check out the latest promo, Spring Blossoms, on the first post!

BUMP!

le bump

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back