Closed ~ The Breeding Spot ~ (XY/ORAS Competitive Breeding) -CLOSED-

• Thread starter Samuel_1802
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Amit0603 neither of those are Egg Moves so... no Egg moves. If you're planning on using Leaf Storm and Energy Ball with max EV investment in Sp. Attack a Quiet Nature would work better, I can still make it Brave if you want though. You also haven't answered my question: is it fine if it is Overgrow and not Shell Armor?

Premium Service
Female Charizard + 5-6 IVs(preferrably 6) + Nature(Adamant) + Egg Moves(Flamethrower, Dragon Claw, Fly TM, Oblivion Wing(if possible, if not possible tackle)) + Nickname (Sharizard) + Levelling up and EV training (I want the EVs to mainly be Attack, Special Attack, Health and Speed. You can do what you want with the rest)=4pc + offer =1pc

@Larsi let me know when you're online to trade Pokémon
@TheDwarvesCarst your Sharizard is ready! Let me know when you can trade

I'll be able to at about 8-8:30am british time

I'll be able to at about 8-8:30am british time
I'm afraid that's a bit too early for me (around 3-3:30 am). Isn't there another (later) time you can trade?

12-12:30pm british time

12-12:30pm british time
That's still too early for me, at least for weekdays (that's around 7-7:30am) because of school, unless you have a later time around 2:00 pm for me (7:30pm your time) I hope you're fine with waiting until Saturday.

yh 7:30 should be good for me.

Bump :whistle:

@TheDwarvesCarst I coudn't trade at the time you posted, it was 7:00 am for me and I was at school already! I'll start a conversation to keep in touch and settle a time to trade.

pc leftovers: Random IVs + Nature + possibly Egg moves= Free!

Bump .3.

Bump .-.

Please don't bump the thread, I will take care of that, and I'm only allowed to do so at least every 24 hours and that period of time hasn't passed since the last bump yet

oh ok i will take the bump down

BUMP!

I'd love to get some business going .-.

>.>
<.<

Heyo! Great Shop :)

Im looking for a timid ditto or a timid / natural cure staryu, I have about 25 Jolly Scrappy 5iv Kangaskhans that im willing to trade, if not PC is an option
Thanks

Hello @RapidPoison :)

I can't do the Ditto because it's not breedable and Kanghaskan is not in my trade list (click on the "Trades" spoiler tab in the first post).

Ok, so it's a standard service Staryu? That'll be 2 PC :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back