Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yea. I.. I didn't laugh ;~; - pat pat -
Will you give me tickets if I try again. :eye2:

Wubba lubba dub dub

¿can i still get tickets from here?

i will try 4 and 5
SMT.jpg

imagine a SRPG with every character and enemy having elemental resistances/weakness and each map having different objetives,like any SRPG ,but there is a important difference, when fighting ,instead of just seeing the battle animations, you play the figth like it was a figthing game, SP can be used to do super attacks like in a figthing game, or to use skills in the "tactical map" ,like healing spells or buffs,
each "round" of figthing last 15 seconds,so, if an enemy has elemental advange and attacks you, you can play defensively to miminize damage, when the time ends or the enemy is defeated, you receive experience (with small bonused based in your performance in that round) and return to the "tactical map" in order to move the other units in the map

there would be also multiplayer modes, either with the "tactical map" and a plain "figthing mode" with the elemental sistem removed to make the match fair

• Funny
Reactions: Gram, Marc, Artisan and 1 other person
imagine a SRPG with every character and enemy having elemental resistances/weakness and each map having different objetives,like any SRPG ,but there is a important difference, when fighting ,instead of just seeing the battle animations, you play the figth like it was a figthing game, SP can be used to do super attacks like in a figthing game, or to use skills in the "tactical map" ,like healing spells or buffs,
each "round" of figthing last 15 seconds,so, if an enemy has elemental advange and attacks you, you can play defensively to miminize damage, when the time ends or the enemy is defeated, you receive experience (with small bonused based in your performance in that round) and return to the "tactical map" in order to move the other units in the map

there would be also multiplayer modes, either with the "tactical map" and a plain "figthing mode" with the elemental sistem removed to make the match fair
That really sounds like Project X Zone but with more stuff added. I mean I'd play it though.

That really sounds like Project X Zone but with more stuff added. I mean I'd play it though.
to be honest proyect x zone battles do not truly play like a figthing game, you do combos with just 5 possible attacks and thats it

VIDEO GAME IDEA

I'm thinking of a game where you can play as Bowser. Technically, you can kind of in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and that part was very cool! But Mario, Starlow and Luigi were inside Bowser, so that doesn't count kind of. Maybe. What I mean is experiencing what it's like to BE Bowser. What his everyday hurdles are. What it feels like to face the troubles of running an entire Kingdom everyday (or lack thereof,) as well as his hurdles as a father to Bowser Jr. and his plans to kidnap Princess Peach. I think that would be really interesting, and if done right, will add some really well-deserved character development for the Koopa King.

But the gameplay would most likely be like WarioWare in a way. Kinda like little mini-games and tasks, alongside big tasks which get accompanied by cutscenes and stuff. Maybe they can also hide some secrets for Bowser to explore.

I'm thinking about something like the School section from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, but maybe without the school part. It would be more like a simulator or something. Aren't all video games simulators though? Basically, they gameplay would be quite simple, and you choose how you will run the Kingdom. A failed route can take you back to your latest save, and all the choices will lead to the same ending for simplicity, you know like basically all the Mario games that involve choice. There are only two endings. You succeed or you die lmao. And the post game can add bonus missions and problems within Bowser's Kingdom.

This post is getting long, so I'll stop here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marc
VIDEO GAME IDEA

I'm thinking of a game where you can play as Bowser. Technically, you can kind of in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and that part was very cool! But Mario, Starlow and Luigi were inside Bowser, so that doesn't count kind of. Maybe. What I mean is experiencing what it's like to BE Bowser. What his everyday hurdles are. What it feels like to face the troubles of running an entire Kingdom everyday (or lack thereof,) as well as his hurdles as a father to Bowser Jr. and his plans to kidnap Princess Peach. I think that would be really interesting, and if done right, will add some really well-deserved character development for the Koopa King who keeps chasing Mario for what now, 35 years?! Maybe not that long in-universe, but still, that's a very long time to hunt down Mario!

Maybe that would add some even more heartwarming father-son bonding time with Bowser Jr. only shown in Super Mario Sunshine, and in some Nintendo commercials. And maybe even more screentime for the Koopalings. I'm not sure where the Koopa Troop and minions wil live though, maybe in a village? But this concept is really interesting, and this could make Bowser even more lovable than he is now, and could make people empathize with him. I don't know, I'm not a peoples person.

But the gameplay would most likely be like WarioWare in a way. Kinda like little mini-games and tasks, alongside big tasks which get accompanied by cutscenes and stuff. Maybe they can also hide some secrets for Bowser to explore.

I'm thinking about something like the School section from Fire Emblem: Three Houses, but maybe without the school part. It would be more like a simulator or something. Aren't all video games simulators though? Basically, they gameplay would be quite simple, and you choose how you will run the Kingdom. A failed route can take you back to your latest save, and all the choices will lead to the same ending for simplicity, you know like basically all the Mario games that involve choice. There are only two endings. You succeed or you die lmao. And the post game can add bonus missions and problems within Bowser's Kingdom.

This post is getting long, so I'll stop here.

Needs to be 300 words or less, this is 386

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marc you telling me you didn't laugh?
Dog killed and eaten by Chinese people? I don't find that funny ><

• Informative
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
@Marc you telling me you didn't laugh?

I mean, the slightly racist undertones isn't something that's great for here probably

• Informative
Reactions: Sunny_Meows
I mean, the slightly racist undertones isn't something that's great for here probably
Alright I'll take it down

May I convert some pc for 5 Nook Tickets, pls? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back