• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoops! Seems like I lost count Lemme edit it a bit! :D
Mission Accomplished! :p

Waluigi Meme.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and Trazzers
Also, I'd like to redeem for 10 Nook Tickets.

Gonna shoot my shot with this one :woot:

4bpziq.jpg

REALLY hope this doesn't jinx my chances to win in any way... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

• Funny
Reactions: James, Mizunil, Artisan and 2 others
The Dodo Is The Word

It's finally July and that means it's the beginning of The Dodo Is The Word event. There are a lot of prizes to be won, including $100 cold hard PayPal cash (with options of eShop/Amazon alternatives), but for now, you can earn Nook Tickets that can be used later to win prizes.

Some of the prizes:
  • $100 US cOLD hArD cash in PayPal, Amazon, Nintendo eShop or Steam credit.
  • Some Nintendo Switch Games:
    • Mystery Game A (value): $07.99
    • Mystery Game B (value): $19.99
    • Mystery Game C (value): $29.99
    • Mystery Game D (value): $39.99
  • Your hand-picked custom username color for THREE months :GWowoHehe:
You can always PM me if you'd like to see something specific too and I'll consider it.

What are Nook Tickets and how do I get 'em?

A Nook Ticket is the currency of this event. You need to get as much as you can so that you can use them to win prizes later in this event. Members will be able to get Nook Tickets through several means:
  • Exchanging Play Coins for Nook Tickets.
  • Referring active members to Pedia.
  • Completing activities I'll be posting every once in a while during this event.
  • If I randomly come over one of your latest posts that really "wows" me, you'd get 1 Nook Ticket.
  • If you're a regular, you'll get 1 Nook Ticket. Just reply "Wubba lubba dub dub".

List of Activities:

#1. Yet Another Drawing Activity

Combine your favorite video game character and your most hated video game character in one and bring it to life as a drawing. Pencil & paper and digital art are accepted. Make sure you include your username somewhere as proof.

Reward: 2 Nook Tickets.

#2. Pick an Animal To Take A Pic

Take a pic of an animal (could be a pet, could be a stray, could even be an animal at the zoo, just make sure it's alive) and make sure you have a paper with your username in the pic.

#3. Who Killed Marc? A Dodo Mystery Game

Participate here (thread in Nookling Junction).

Reward: 5 Nook Tickets.

4. Make A Meme With An Image

This is a simple one.. or maybe it isn't because of the last part. All you have to do is make an Image Meme. If I think it's funny or it makes me giggle, you win ^^

There are a lot of image memes on the Internet. Just get the source material and use your own text.

It MUST BE YOUR OWN. One shot!

Reward: 3 Nook Tickets.

5. Create An Original Video Game Idea

Write up a short video game idea with no more than 300 words. If I find it interesting, you'll get the reward. You only have one shot, of course.

Some terms:
  • Nook Tickets cannot be traded back to Play Coins unless otherwise stated.
  • You cannot exchange purchased Play Coins for Nook Tickets.
How to exchange Play Coins into Nook Tickets:

50 Play Coins = 1 Nook Ticket

Reply to this thread stating how many of your Play Coins you'd like to convert into Nook Tickets.​

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask ^^
Wubba lubba dub dub

The Dodo Is The Word

It's finally July and that means it's the beginning of The Dodo Is The Word event. There are a lot of prizes to be won, including $100 cold hard PayPal cash (with options of eShop/Amazon alternatives), but for now, you can earn Nook Tickets that can be used later to win prizes.

Some of the prizes:
  • $100 US cOLD hArD cash in PayPal, Amazon, Nintendo eShop or Steam credit.
  • Some Nintendo Switch Games:
    • Mystery Game A (value): $07.99
    • Mystery Game B (value): $19.99
    • Mystery Game C (value): $29.99
    • Mystery Game D (value): $39.99
  • Your hand-picked custom username color for THREE months :GWowoHehe:
You can always PM me if you'd like to see something specific too and I'll consider it.

What are Nook Tickets and how do I get 'em?

A Nook Ticket is the currency of this event. You need to get as much as you can so that you can use them to win prizes later in this event. Members will be able to get Nook Tickets through several means:
  • Exchanging Play Coins for Nook Tickets.
  • Referring active members to Pedia.
  • Completing activities I'll be posting every once in a while during this event.
  • If I randomly come over one of your latest posts that really "wows" me, you'd get 1 Nook Ticket.
  • If you're a regular, you'll get 1 Nook Ticket. Just reply "Wubba lubba dub dub".

List of Activities:

#1. Yet Another Drawing Activity

Combine your favorite video game character and your most hated video game character in one and bring it to life as a drawing. Pencil & paper and digital art are accepted. Make sure you include your username somewhere as proof.

#2. Pick an Animal To Take A Pic

Take a pic of an animal (could be a pet, could be a stray, could even be an animal at the zoo, just make sure it's alive) and make sure you have a paper with your username in the pic.

#3. Who Killed Marc? A Dodo Mystery Game

Participate here (thread in Nookling Junction).

Reward: 5 Nook Tickets.

4. Make A Meme With An Image

This is a simple one.. or maybe it isn't because of the last part. All you have to do is make an Image Meme. If I think it's funny or it makes me giggle, you win ^^

There are a lot of image memes on the Internet. Just get the source material and use your own text.

It MUST BE YOUR OWN. One shot!

Reward: 3 Nook Tickets.

5. Create An Original Video Game Idea

Write up a short video game idea with no more than 300 words. If I find it interesting, you'll get the reward. You only have one shot, of course.

Some terms:
  • Nook Tickets cannot be traded back to Play Coins unless otherwise stated.
  • You cannot exchange purchased Play Coins for Nook Tickets.
How to exchange Play Coins into Nook Tickets:

50 Play Coins = 1 Nook Ticket

Reply to this thread stating how many of your Play Coins you'd like to convert into Nook Tickets.​

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask ^^
A racing video game where you can either win the game by getting to the finish first or eliminating all your opponents

• Funny
Reactions: Jisenku
AA01E00D-533E-4E9C-8B1C-DE675B6968D2.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Trazzers and Mizunil
I will redeem for 2 more Nook Tickets.

Oof.

Here's my potentially pleasing post.
Tune In Ruin
Imagine a fighting game but it's a top down or 2D platformer based on the setting. There are 13 fighters total, one for each musical scale, and the goal is to play melodies against your opponent. There is also an option to use 2 or 3 fighters at once per user. Chromatic is exclusive to 2/3 character mode. Tones that lead into the next form a combo. You can only shield while resting, Grab using certain (music) modes, and attacking always starts with a tonic. Each stage has a different tempo and accompaniment is optional. Story mode has each fighter go on a quest to find the sacred sheet music written by the great Maestro who has disappeared to an unknown location found on the last page of the sheet music. It is only then he is found by the music warrior who plays the most beautiful sound. Post game story offers a action RPG against various musicians to unlock concept art.

4bshq2.jpg

Reactions: Deepak and Gram
My drawing

Attachments

• bff1103d53c94bab95c3c9e131e8826e7235326d_hq.jpg
    bff1103d53c94bab95c3c9e131e8826e7235326d_hq.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: Deepak
Wubba lubba dub dub

Link with his horse
That's not the details for the drawing activity :c

you have to combine your favorite character with your hated character. so a few edits should do it.

I only got 2 tickets. :eyes2:

It says you have 6 tho.
I got those from earlier. I had 4 I didn't use most likely.

Here's my notification:
2020-08-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back