Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
Twilight Princess isn't one of my favorite Zelda's either, but not because of the art style. I was just so disappointed that the overworld seemed so empty. Replaying Wind Waker has reminded me how much I enjoy finding secrets in each square of the map!

Skyward Sword had a great visual style! Not sure how it would look in HD - it was designed that way to work with the distance limitations of Standard def. I'd love to see a 3DS Zelda that looked similar to it!

How fun would it be to see some crazy Zelda where Link time travels into different graphical versions of Hyrule? He could start in the 8 bit NES world, warp to 16 bit, move on the N64 style, etc ... It'll never happen, but it's fun to think about.
I think Twilight Princess they were more focused on making it look good than actually having content. You can kinda see this with the final battle with the swords clashing and all that.

I agree, the visual style was awesome. Also, they've apparently tested HD for Skyward Sword, but just decided to go for Wind Waker instead haha

I'm not sure we need a "Link Generations" game :p In any case, the Realm of Memories in Four Swords is somewhat of an example of going back to past games, so they could use a similar concept.

Bumping this thread up since a trailer has been revealed at Nintendo’s E3 Digital Event :

The trailer looks amazing. Oh, and is Link wearing a blue shirt? :eek:

Bumping this thread up since a trailer has been revealed at Nintendo’s E3 Digital Event :

Eh, I'm just going to assume he's in training. Or there'll be different outfits you can wear in the game.

I am in love with the art-style of this game, it's so alluring (if that's the word to use) it fits this game so well! Until, you mentioned him wearing the blue shirt, I would not have recognize. To be honest, I was expecting more and even a release date as well, the trailer looks amazing, but I wish it had more content. :panda:

Reactions: Kaynil
Good luck with that

Oh Zelda Wii U and Zelda: Hyrule Warriors are two completely different games? When they were showing them at E3 I thought it was just two trailers for one game. Guess I was wrong, maybe I'll pick up both but I'm a little more interested in Hyrule Warriors.

In the trailer shown on nintendo's digital event, link had a blue shirt. Could this mean that you can choose if you want to wear the hero's clothes or not? Maybe it's just like old Zelda games where you can play for quite some time before getting the lovely hero clothes we are used to.

Nice. I don't mind if he has a blue shirt. It's another Zelda style and it looks great. Not much gameplay stuff but much more hype. Can't wait to discuss more next year (or just wave hello and say have fun with that game you got there and be a little jelly).

This the Zelda Hyrule Warriors

Remember this character?
Wii_U_Zelda_scrn02_E3_656x369.jpg

Everyone wondered, why was Link wearing a blue-shirt, some gamers even suggested that, that wasn't Link! Everyone is confused by the trailer, after hearing these assumptions.

Now Eiji Aonuma has added a little more mystery to the mix. According to the Zelda producer, “No one explicitly said that that was Link.”

My reply to that is WOW, I honestly believe he's just fooling us.....Maybe not? :panda:

Reactions: Marc
My reply to that is WOW, I honestly believe he's just fooling us.....Maybe not? :panda:
Well now I'm confused, :panda:

Reactions: Reece
I'm up for a female Link or that being Zelda. I mean it's about time they made a zelda game right? :p

Remember this character?
Wii_U_Zelda_scrn02_E3_656x369.jpg

Everyone wondered, why was Link wearing a blue-shirt, some gamers even suggested that, that wasn't Link! Everyone is confused by the trailer, after hearing these assumptions.

Now Eiji Aonuma has added a little more mystery to the mix. According to the Zelda producer, “No one explicitly said that that was Link.”

Unfortunately I missed about 5 of the trailers because of my stupid internet connection which kept cutting out at completely random times during the Nintendo E3 presentation I was watching on Twitch, but when I was watching the XBOX E3 presentation, everything went just fine -_-.

I'm up for a female Link or that being Zelda. I mean it's about time they made a zelda game right? :p
That'll be awesome, having a female Link, but I doubt it... I think it could be Link, or just a new character.
It's a girl cause boobs.
Where you seeing boobs? I don't see any thing like boobs on that character, :hilarious:. I think it's a boy.

Reactions: Kaynil and xXAwesomeDudeXx
I want this game, I thought the trailer looked awesome. I can't wait for the release date, this is a day 1 buy for me.

The ultimate proof, she is a girl:
UEsMtcN.jpg

Boobs and blush.

The ultimate proof, she is a girl:
UEsMtcN.jpg

Boobs and blush.
Well.... I'll come out and say it... That's one ugly girl. :bag: She looks like a he.

Reactions: TAG
Well, Mr. Aonuma finally gives us information about this supposedly "female Link" in an interview with Kotaku, and to be honest, it's a bit confusing, the interview is really long, so I'll just post a short piece of it below:
download.png
You can find the entire interview here. Let me know what you think!

Reactions: zekiebouy
OMG this is going to be so awesome like every other Zelda game! I can't wait!

Back