Breath of the Wild The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

• Thread starter Flarence
  • Start date
it's just going to be the next skyrim

it's just going to be the next skyrim
I highly doubt it's going to be like another Skyrim. Granted the huge map may make it feel that way to some extent, but I couldn't see them doing a bunch of the stuff Skyrim does.

Can't wait!

Open world graphics looks great but I'm not sure what to think about new Link model (it looks too girly in my opinion)
Game play on other hand looks awesome I just hope they won't make those bigger dungeons too complicated

Extremely excited for this game!! I've been a zelda fan since the first day I picked up a nintendo controller, which was an NES controller BTW. I remember getting a nintendo for christmas, and getting Legend of Zelda for my birthday, with the gold cartridge.

I think the game looks great, very excited for it.

Open world graphics looks great but I'm not sure what to think about new Link model (it looks too girly in my opinion)
Game play on other hand looks awesome I just hope they won't make those bigger dungeons too complicated

I personally love the new Link model :O

If the new Zelda Wii U can include some sort of map similar to Windwaker's, in that it developes as you move on in the journey that would be great. Instead of islands you could have individual towns, castles, forests, it would be fantastic. I can't even begin to imagine how great the game will be, especially with the beautiful balanced art style they have chosen.

If there’s a new Zelda game on the docket for any year, it’s going to be exciting. This time around for the Wii U, we have a new art style, a world that’s supposedly enormous, smarter horseback riding and the ability to leap off of the stead and slow time in order to fire arrows.

All cool. The game looks brilliant in the screenshots above, and we’ll be chasing down every Zelda for Wii U story we see from now until release.

This guy in the promo, is he a Link's son?

I am really excited for the new Zelda Wii U and according to all the trailers and all , I really loved the game , almost instantly . One thing I really liked was the realistic world and how LARGE the world was , I was relly craving something like this because the other games didn't really have that feeling .I bet that it would have a good replay value because simply exploring the overworld sounds exciting enough . The only thing is that I have the 3ds only and it is really hard to want something like this but not be able to get it due to me being a LoZ fan and all :(

I can't wait for the new Zelda Wii U game. I am a big zelda fan and the giant world with giant dungeons, secrets, side-quests and puzzles sounds amazing. It seems like it will be a sort of open world Zelda game like the original NES one. Unfortunately I cannot afford a Wii U.

I cannot afford a Wii U.

I know what you mean i have been trying to save up for it since September last year not easy

really cool that they are going to return to the first game's concepts

I can't wait for the new Zelda Wii U game. I am a big zelda fan and the giant world with giant dungeons, secrets, side-quests and puzzles sounds amazing. It seems like it will be a sort of open world Zelda game like the original NES one. Unfortunately I cannot afford a Wii U.
He stole my avatar but its ok. Zelda U has got to be good. Its the Wii U's last hope. It needs good items (please no slingshot or whip) great dungeons (the water dungeon needs to be tolereable) and a good story.. I think Skyward Sword is one of the best Zelda games because of the story which no other Zelda has. like or reply if you agree.

Reactions: kamik_gamer
Thanks for the info! I can't wait until Zelda Wii U is released! From what I can see so far with the gameplay video that Nintendo released a few months back, Zelda Wii U is gonna be the next Skyrim with much higher graphics and a lot less glitches. In my opinion Zelda Wii U is gonna be the next Ocarina of Time - if you get what I mean...

Too bad this game is going to be delayed into 2016. I was looking forward to play this game this year, but we probably won`t now. The delay has a good side though. The longer they are developing the New Zelda, the better the finished Product will be. maybe we will get online multiplayer?

To me, it's a given that the next Zelda game is going to be bigger and more adventurous. I'm most concerned about the art style, and what that will be. Wii U is finally an HD console from Nintendo and I don't want it to be wasted on toon link style art, twilight princess graphics were my faveortie.

Hoping for some realism with Zelda Wii U
Although I mainly agree with you, I wouldn't say it's a WASTE of the Wii U's hardware to make the graphics cartoony, the way it is right now is good to me actually, a mid between cartoon and realism (such as was Skyward Sword), that makes everyone happy! :)
And realism can eventually end being bad, since Nintendo has always developed toony styles (even in OoT, a lil' bit), for example, look at Assassin's Creed or Skyrim, the number of textures bugs you can find is enourmous.

Too bad this game is going to be delayed into 2016. I was looking forward to play this game this year, but we probably won`t now. The delay has a good side though. The longer they are developing the New Zelda, the better the finished Product will be. maybe we will get online multiplayer?
ONLINE MULTIPLAYER WOULD BE HELLA
I think, only if Nintendo does it well, because some games have a poor multiplayer... (look at GTA V for example)
But if it is well-done it will be great
I'm also happy with the delay tho

This might actually be Nintendo's biggest project ever. It gives me chills to think that this game is going to be released. I'm such a huge Zelda and honestly, I really hope this game every other LOZ game out of the water. haha

Sad news everybody! :(
Aonuma Says Zelda Wii U Likely Not Releasing in 2015

Back