• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
i got both the legend of zelda oracle games. and i think that they are both cool. but i was wondering: when they came out it said you have to get both to unlock secrets. does anyone know haw to do that.

i got both the legend of zelda oracle games. and i think that they are both cool. but i was wondering: when they came out it said you have to get both to unlock secrets. does anyone know haw to do that.
They were originally for the Game Boy Color. I think they came out in 2000 or so. The Oracle games used the Link Cable to transfer data between the two and also had passwords you could put in game to unlock stuff. For example, if you beat either games you can put the password that you get at the end of the game into the opposing game and have bonus things happen in the story.

To add on to what HuggableEevee said, basically all the secret is is just some modified gameplay that acts like you already completed the other game and there's a secret boss battle.

As for the passwords, I'd imagine you could just look them up lol

To add on to what HuggableEevee said, basically all the secret is is just some modified gameplay that acts like you already completed the other game and there's a secret boss battle.

As for the passwords, I'd imagine you could just look them up lol
I think I said that in the text. I think it was the last sentence.

Also if I recall correctly you can't look up a list of passwords. It is because they are different for each game file.

I think I said that in the text. I think it was the last sentence.

Also if I recall correctly you can't look up a list of passwords. It is because they are different for each game file.
you kinda did, but I tried to elaborate a bit on what you said.

It is, but if you're willing to accept certain minor circumstances like a different name for Link, then you can go for that.

you kinda did, but I tried to elaborate a bit on what you said.

It is, but if you're willing to accept certain minor circumstances like a different name for Link, then you can go for that.
I was also trying not to spoil the surprise of linking the two games together but you did that already when you elaborated what I said.

What do you mean?

I was also trying not to spoil the surprise of linking the two games together but you did that already when you elaborated what I said.

What do you mean?
Oh, I didn't think it'd be too much of a surprise though given that a lot of games have secret bosses and has that as the bonus content. At the least, we didn't tell him all the plot spoilers behind it.

Anyways, people post passwords and such on the internet for the game, but if you're willing to accept a name you didn't choose but they chose as well as certain NPC interactions then there's no problem with using them

Oh, I didn't think it'd be too much of a surprise though given that a lot of games have secret bosses and has that as the bonus content. At the least, we didn't tell him all the plot spoilers behind it.

Anyways, people post passwords and such on the internet for the game, but if you're willing to accept a name you didn't choose but they chose as well as certain NPC interactions then there's no problem with using them
If you play halfway through one of the games, then it becomes apparent what the bonus story is.

I guess that makes sense, I suppose...

I wish anyone luck that plays Oracle of Ages though.

If you play halfway through one of the games, then it becomes apparent what the bonus story is.

I guess that makes sense, I suppose...

I wish anyone luck that plays Oracle of Ages though.
Yeah, and once you end up beating one of the games it's really obvious given the whole flame thing they put towards the end. Also, did you know that there was supposed to be a third Oracle game but they cancelled it?

Yeah it is. You will realize you need to pair it up with the other game to get the whole story. :p

Yea I did know that there was gonna be a 3rd Oracle game. Did you know that it was gonna be like a remake of the original Legend of Zelda?

Yeah it is. You will realize you need to pair it up with the other game to get the whole story. :p

Yea I did know that there was gonna be a 3rd Oracle game. Did you know that it was gonna be like a remake of the original Legend of Zelda?
I didn't know that it was going to be like a remake of the original Legend of Zelda game haha I guess that only serves to promote the connection the original Legend of Zelda and Oracle games have in the Split Timeline

Well look at the bosses in Oracle of Seasons. Don't those bosses seem familiar somehow? I suppose it does support it but it is in two different worlds though.

Well look at the bosses in Oracle of Seasons. Don't those bosses seem familiar somehow? I suppose it does support it but it is in two different worlds though.
Yes, some of the bosses are similar although some were a bit different like Gohma as a crab

Well the Oracle games are both in their own separate worlds. Was the 3rd Oracle game going to be like this too?

Well all the bosses in Oracle of Seasons are different than the Legend of Zelda version... well except Aquamentus. :p

I think so. I don't really know much about it though.

Well all the bosses in Oracle of Seasons are different than the Legend of Zelda version... well except Aquamentus. :p

I think so. I don't really know much about it though.
Yeah, I don't know too much about the 3rd Oracle game either. I kinda wonder how it would have worked if it actually was made though haha On a side note, I find it funny how it was because of Capcom that this game didn't end up happening

Are you sure that Nintendo didn't decide this one? Also they helped make Minish Cap as well. That game has an interesting storyline. :p

Are you sure that Nintendo didn't decide this one? Also they helped make Minish Cap as well. That game has an interesting storyline. :p
I checked Zelda wiki or Zeldapedia and that's what I think it says. I agree, Minish Cap was a really well-made game and was one of Capcom's highlights for sure. I really like the Cloud Tops theme

Ah ok. I wasn't sure what happened with it. :p Yea they were a good company back in the day. They still do make good games but it is not as often.

All Zelda games made are good the quality are always good when gaming started growing still remember the old days of gaming ... anyways Zelda oracles is a fun game

Ah ok. I wasn't sure what happened with it. :p Yea they were a good company back in the day. They still do make good games but it is not as often.
yeah, and they've made some idiotic decisions as of late such as firing Svensson, when a lot of people really support him (he was the only hope Phoenix Wright fans had for a AAI2 localization)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back