the legend of zelda oracle games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Nintendo is counting the pre-Skyward Sword manga that was including in the Hyrule Historia.

Ah I see. I didn't know if you were that kind of person.

Also you quoted me twice. :p

I wonder if Nintendo is counting the pre-Skyward Sword manga that was including in the Hyrule Historia.

Ah I see. I didn't know if you were that kind of person.

Also you quoted me twice. :p
well yeah, there is the pre-Skyward Sword manga included in Hyrule Historia, but that doesn't mean that they can't do something set before that or something idk There's a lot they can do with the game haha

well yeah, there is the pre-Skyward Sword manga included in Hyrule Historia, but that doesn't mean that they can't do something set before that or something idk There's a lot they can do with the game haha
I guess that is true. What would you think it would be like if they did have a game set before Skyward Sword? What would Nintendo do for the storyline?

I guess that is true. What would you think it would be like if they did have a game set before Skyward Sword? What would Nintendo do for the storyline?
They could probably have another tie-in to Lorule and perhaps expand on the manga in some way. Maybe we'll get to see more action with the war against Demise?

What? You think they should have a prequel of a prequel. :p Anyways part of that manga confuses me some. It makes it seem like the curse was before Skyward Sword not in it and after it.

What? You think they should have a prequel of a prequel. :p Anyways part of that manga confuses me some. It makes it seem like the curse was before Skyward Sword not in it and after it.
Well, the manga could be expanded on to fix the confusion perhaps. And yeah, a prequel of a prequel wouldn't be all that bad :p If you think about it, we've had similar things with Spirit Tracks being the sequel of a sequel of a sequel :p

I guess that could work. :p I guess it's not all bad but I guess I should wait until I see what happens.

I guess you could say that :p

I guess that could work. :p I guess it's not all bad but I guess I should wait until I see what happens.

I guess you could say that :p
Yeah, I mean Nintendo has even said themselves that there are infinite ways they can keep going with the Zelda franchise it will never reach a point where it absolutely has to end haha

Yeah, I mean Nintendo has even said themselves that there are infinite ways they can keep going with the Zelda franchise it will never reach a point where it absolutely has to end haha
I know but you never know what may happen in the future. Also we keep going off topic in this thread. :p

Canonically, Oracle of Seasons is first if I recall but I don't really recall so I don't remember. :p

I know but you never know what may happen in the future. Also we keep going off topic in this thread. :p

Canonically, Oracle of Seasons is first if I recall but I don't really recall so I don't remember. :p
Actually, I don't think it's canonically first. I thought it was that it was set such that it could go in either order, but perhaps I'm wrong. What does Hyrule Historia say on this?

Well the Hyrule Historia talks about Oracle of Seasons first then talks about Oracle of Ages and finally about the end story that happens when you combine the games.

Well the Hyrule Historia talks about Oracle of Seasons first then talks about Oracle of Ages and finally about the end story that happens when you combine the games.
Oh ok, then maybe that's how Nintendo decided to arrange it. But when they were released I'm pretty sure it was that they could go in either order the player chooses

Oh ok, then maybe that's how Nintendo decided to arrange it. But when they were released I'm pretty sure it was that they could go in either order the player chooses
Yea maybe. I know. When they were released, Nintendo made them so they can be played in any order of the players choosing. You can still do that if you want to but officially Oracle of Seasons is first.

Yea maybe. I know. When they were released, Nintendo made them so they can be played in any order of the players choosing. You can still do that if you want to but officially Oracle of Seasons is first.
yeah, although in the end while it's officially first, it really doesn't matter what order you play them given that the story is basically about the same in general regardless of the order if you think about it

Yea I know but there are people out there that like playing games in order. The end story is still the same no matter which game you play though.

Yea I know but there are people out there that like playing games in order. The end story is still the same no matter which game you play though.
Yeah, true. Although how would you play games in order if you were to go by the split timeline theory (as in, after Ocarina of Time, how would you choose which timeline to follow?)

That I don't know. Whatever you preference is. I would say start with the Decline side to get Zelda II: Adventure of Link out of the way early so you don't have to deal with it later. :p

That I don't know. Whatever you preference is. I would say start with the Decline side to get Zelda II: Adventure of Link out of the way early so you don't have to deal with it later. :p
Ah I see. Yeah, that makes sense to go that route I guess. How about for the Child and Adult timelines? Do you go for Majora's Mask first or do you go for Wind Waker?

Ah I see. Yeah, that makes sense to go that route I guess. How about for the Child and Adult timelines? Do you go for Majora's Mask first or do you go for Wind Waker?
I guess I'd go to the Child timeline. It is next in the order and also Majora's Mask is my favorite Legend of Zelda game... I think. :p What would you do?

I guess I'd go to the Child timeline. It is next in the order and also Majora's Mask is my favorite Legend of Zelda game... I think. :p What would you do?
I'd probably go with the Child timeline because it continues on with the same Link as in Ocarina of Time. It was meant to be a direct sequel to Ocarina of Time, after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back