the legend of zelda oracle games

• Thread starter 3dsatackman
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, and they've made some idiotic decisions as of late such as firing Svensson, when a lot of people really support him (he was the only hope Phoenix Wright fans had for a AAI2 localization)
Yes they have. Oh I didn't know that he left. Yea I want a localized Ace Attorney Investigatons: Miles Edgeworth 2. I've been wanting that out in forever... :(

Yes they have. Oh I didn't know that he left. Yea I want a localized Ace Attorney Investigatons: Miles Edgeworth 2. I've been wanting that out in forever... :(
Well, I guess it won't be happening anytime soon with Capcom. In any case though the fan translation project has been going pretty well from what I'm hearing so there's that option

Well, I guess it won't be happening anytime soon with Capcom. In any case though the fan translation project has been going pretty well from what I'm hearing so there's that option
Who really knows. :( I haven't heard anything on the fan-translation as of late. Last I heard is that they got the first two episodes done but nothing else.

Who really knows. :( I haven't heard anything on the fan-translation as of late. Last I heard is that they got the first two episodes done but nothing else.
Well, yeah the first two are done but they're probably getting close to a beta on the third one. They're making progress, even if the progress is somewhat slow. Keep in mind they even have to have new voice actors for some Japanese voice sections

Well, yeah the first two are done but they're probably getting close to a beta on the third one. They're making progress, even if the progress is somewhat slow. Keep in mind they even have to have new voice actors for some Japanese voice sections
Even though the only voice things in the early games where when they shouted "Objection!", "Hold it!", or "Not so fast!". Other than that, there wasn't really any voice acting until Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies.

Even though the only voice things in the early games where when they shouted "Objection!", "Hold it!", or "Not so fast!". Other than that, there wasn't really any voice acting until Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies.
There's more to it than that. For example, Edgeworth says "Checkmate!" in AAI2. Yeah, Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies is where the voice acting was really done

There's more to it than that. For example, Edgeworth says "Checkmate!" in AAI2. Yeah, Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies is where the voice acting was really done
I know I was just giving examples. I take it you tried out what has been completed so far. :p

Anyways have you played any of the Oracle games yet?

I know I was just giving examples. I take it you tried out what has been completed so far. :p

Anyways have you played any of the Oracle games yet?
I haven't tried out what's been completed so far, I've just been reading some of the posts regarding that.

I've played Oracle of Seasons up to this one point. I haven't actually beaten the game though and I don't think I'll be able to get back to that anytime soon.

Oh I see. I didn't know. :p

Oh what point is that? Oh why do you not think you will return to the game anytime soon? I feel like Oracle of Ages is the harder one out of the two and I love puzzles.

Oh I see. I didn't know. :p

Oh what point is that? Oh why do you not think you will return to the game anytime soon? I feel like Oracle of Ages is the harder one out of the two and I love puzzles.
I don't really know where I'm at to be honest given that I kind of stopped playing for whatever reason a while ago. I feel that if I get were to get back into it it'd just feel a bit weird given it'd be in the middle of a story I haven't been keeping track of lately

I don't really know where I'm at to be honest given that I kind of stopped playing for whatever reason a while ago. I feel that if I get were to get back into it it'd just feel a bit weird given it'd be in the middle of a story I haven't been keeping track of lately
Ah I see. Are you a person that prefers the console Legend of Zelda games over the handheld ones or would you play any Legend of Zelda game out there?

Ah I see. Are you a person that prefers the console Legend of Zelda games over the handheld ones or would you play any Legend of Zelda game out there?
I've just had the chance to play more console Zelda games than handheld ones. With that said, I'm hoping to get Link Between Worlds at some point given the things I'm hearing about it

I've just had the chance to play more console Zelda games than handheld ones. With that said, I'm hoping to get Link Between Worlds at some point given the things I'm hearing about it
Ah I see. :) Good luck on getting A Link Between Worlds. I say yes and no on how good the game is.

Ah I see. :) Good luck on getting A Link Between Worlds. I say yes and no on how good the game is.
what do you mean by that? Is it like a meh reaction to the game? If so, I'm kinda surprised because I haven't heard anything but good reviews for the game thus far lol

what do you mean by that? Is it like a meh reaction to the game? If so, I'm kinda surprised because I haven't heard anything but good reviews for the game thus far lol
Yes I find good things and bad things about A Link Between Worlds. I am not gonna say what it is since it will include spoilers of the game.

Yes I find good things and bad things about A Link Between Worlds. I am not gonna say what it is since it will include spoilers of the game.
ah ok understandable. Well, one thing I kinda like about it is that it kinda ties in with Skyward Sword in the sense that Demise came from a fissure in the ground (possibly Lorule??) and wields a sword that has an inverted Triforce.

Anyways, we're off topic from Oracle games xD

ah ok understandable. Well, one thing I kinda like about it is that it kinda ties in with Skyward Sword in the sense that Demise came from a fissure in the ground (possibly Lorule??) and wields a sword that has an inverted Triforce.

Anyways, we're off topic from Oracle games xD
Ah I see. Well we shall see what is the story behind Demise whenever Nintendo decides to say something about it.

Well we will a lot since I don't truly know what to say about it without spoiling the story.

Ah I see. Well we shall see what is the story behind Demise whenever Nintendo decides to say something about it.

Well we will a lot since I don't truly know what to say about it without spoiling the story.
Well, I'm not sure Nintendo will decide to say something about it given that they intended Skyward Sword to be the origin story and now Demise is kinda gone (although then again they easily set the stage for games set before Skyward Sword to happen)

Yeah, makes sense. Maybe we should make a separate thread for Zelda theory or something?

Well, I'm not sure Nintendo will decide to say something about it given that they intended Skyward Sword to be the origin story and now Demise is kinda gone (although then again they easily set the stage for games set before Skyward Sword to happen)

Yeah, makes sense. Maybe we should make a separate thread for Zelda theory or something?
Well they could mention that Lorule has always been around since the creation of Hyrule(I think they sorta did in A Link Between Worlds). I guess you can say kinda to Demise being gone. :p

Maybe. Since you haven't beaten either Oracle game, I didn't want to say something that counted as a spoiler.

Well they could mention that Lorule has always been around since the creation of Hyrule(I think they sorta did in A Link Between Worlds). I guess you can say kinda to Demise being gone. :p

Maybe. Since you haven't beaten either Oracle game, I didn't want to say something that counted as a spoiler.

Yeah, perhaps if they ever make a game set before Skyward Sword, they could bring in Lorule

nah it's fine. I don't mind spoilers for those games. For me it won't ruin the experience that much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back