• silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
I personally want Shadow, Sonic (even though he is official), Tails, Knuckles, Blaze, and Silver.

Knuckles and Dr Robotnik for me. Even if I just got one of the two, I'd be happy.

I would love if they added knuckles But his name is Dr. Eggman. if they added eggman I would make sonic fight him all day as revenge for unleashing the zeti ( the deadly six species) :woot:

blaze.jpg this is blaze the cat she is hot( because she has the power of fire) and she is epic silver.jpgThis is silver he has the powers of telepathy who do you want

Last edited by a moderator:
While we'd love a bunch of sonic characters to be in Brawl, it's very unlikely. Sonic is a special case 3rd party character, and Sakurai has emphasized that they won't be adding that many of them. With that said, adding Knuckles in there would be kinda cool

But his name is Dr. Eggman.

Mmm... His original name is Doctor Ivo Robotnik.

I want Tails in the Super Smash Bros. in this roster, I think he would have a totally different move pool compared to Sonic (who is already confirmed).

I want Tails in the Super Smash Bros. in this roster, I think he would have a totally different move pool compared to Sonic (who is already confirmed).
Yeah, Tails definitely has a different moveset to contribute to the battle. At the same time though I think Knuckles shares the same characteristic of different moves.

Yeah, Tails definitely has a different moveset to contribute to the battle. At the same time though I think Knuckles shares the same characteristic of different moves.
Well yeah, but I like Tails more than Knuckles, so I chose him :p .. He will be an awesome addition to the Super Smash Bros. 4 roster.

No more Sonic The Hedgehog characters please!
It's not a Nintendo saga... yet...

Reactions: ShinyLatios
:rage::rage:shadow tails silver and blaze need to be added

:rage::rage:shadow tails silver and blaze need to be added
I honestly think that idea is overkill, not much people wants to see so much of Sonic (SEGA) characters on the roster.

5 Sonic The Hedgehog characters is too much...
I mean, those are 3rd party character, so that would be IMPOSSIBLE!

PS: And I really like Sonic Games (here is my evidence: http://3dspedia.com/sonic-lost-world-3ds-review/)
thanks man I agree and i found that you can climb walls longer thanks to the spindash

thanks man I agree and i found that you can climb walls longer thanks to the spindash

How fast you beaten Windy Hill act 1?

i got all S rank on the demo and on the full version all S rank every level

i got all S rank on the demo and on the full version all S rank every level

I said time, not rank :p

still time has to do with rank so that means i have a very good time on sonic levels

still time has to do with rank so that means i have a very good time on sonic levels

Well, score have to do in rank, and you need 80000 points to do that (sonic lost world and sonic generations)...
That is why I'm asking the time! I want to know who of us has been faster!

Maybe a pic?

Well, score have to do in rank, and you need 80000 points to do that (sonic lost world and sonic generations)...
That is why I'm asking the time! I want to know who of us has been faster!

Maybe a pic?
#competition, It would have been cool to see Sonic Lost Worlds have online play where you can race each other, I think Sonic is the only character that will be announced in the Sonic games, I am happy for that, I want Tails in the game, but I know its impossible

#competition, It would have been cool to see Sonic Lost Worlds have online play where you can race each other, I think Sonic is the only character that will be announced in the Sonic games, I am happy for that, I want Tails in the game, but I know its impossible

It have online and you can make races with up 4 players, also worldwide time attack. :D

Back