• Start date

blaze, silver or shadow

• blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's safe to assume that when we're saying costume change we do mean color change. It's not like Pokemon X/Y where they'll wear something entirely different :p
Dude think we actually mean costume change because they actually added a costume change to wario last game and they always had a costume change for Zelda and they added one for the wii fit trainer one for both genders and when zero suit samus gets her suit plus the pokemon changing for the pokemon trainer it counts as a costume change so we do mean costume change

Dude think we actually mean costume change because they actually added a costume change to wario last game and they always had a costume change for Zelda and they added one for the wii fit trainer one for both genders and when zero suit samus gets her suit plus the pokemon changing for the pokemon trainer it counts as a costume change so we do mean costume change
oh ok, when I was talking about it I thought this whole time we were discussing coloration changes. Yeah, Wario and Wii Fit trainers are the only ones with costume changes. Zelda and Samus just have alternate forms as part of their character

But we still count them as costume changes so they have to be costume changes since samus can only change for her finale smash so that is definitely a costume change

But we still count them as costume changes so they have to be costume changes since samus can only change for her finale smash so that is definitely a costume change
it's not really a costume change as much as it is part of the character in the first place. it's a different kind of change with those characters than with Wario/Wii Fit which remain that way from the start

Yeah but I like to think of it as a costume change and I think it is possible for Zelda's to be a costume change because if you want it will stay the same through out the battle if you don't use the move to change

Yeah but I like to think of it as a costume change and I think it is possible for Zelda's to be a costume change because if you want it will stay the same through out the battle if you don't use the move to change
well yeah, but with my costume change examples you can't really change it midway. Oh well, whatever, not like this argument really matters anyway

what about just giving sonic color powers as an alternate final smash or just special moves !
I can see that will improve sonic's movepool greatly !

what about just giving sonic color powers as an alternate final smash or just special moves !
I can see that will improve sonic's movepool greatly !
To be honest I hated Sonic moves in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I hope he gets updated to some of the Sonic Lost Worlds moves though.

To be honest I hated Sonic moves in Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I hope he gets updated to some of the Sonic Lost Worlds moves though.
Whatever updates he gets I hope it works smoothly with the moveset and doesn't feel too random. One thing I did like about Sonic's moveset was how "connected" they kinda were if you get what I mean

Back