• Start date

blaze, silver or shadow

• blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It have online and you can make races with up 4 players, also worldwide time attack. :D
:eek: I had no idea.... Dang it, I should pay more attention to reviews, well can you both race ?

:eek: I had no idea.... Dang it, I should pay more attention to reviews, well can you both race ?

I will do something different!

Reactions: Reece
It have online and you can make races with up 4 players, also worldwide time attack. :D

time in bosses at most 2.oo minutes thanks to the new homing attack parkour
and the normal levels depending on length but at most 2.45 minutes used for the level

time in bosses at most 2.oo minutes thanks to the new homing attack parkour
and the normal levels depending on length but at most 2.45 minutes used for the level

Cool!
But I was saying something like...

Windy Hill - Act 1 - I beat the level in 1:58

Cool!
But I was saying something like...

Windy Hill - Act 1 - I beat the level in 1:58
When I first played I got an idea that involved the wall climb so I beat it in 1:28

When I first played I got an idea that involved the wall climb so I beat it in 1:28

So... that would be the tutorial, not in act 1...
Act 1 worldwide record is 1:34 :p

you use the speed item and spindash together and climb tha wall you see in between the gaps after using the spindash and when using spindash and holding the x or y buttons to use it continuaslly you can beat it as fast as I did

you use the speed item and spindash together and climb tha wall you see in between the gaps after using the spindash and when using spindash and holding the x or y buttons to use it continuaslly you can beat it as fast as I did

I actually do that.

But how do you do it faster than this?

I actually do that.

But how do you do it faster than this?
it won't work ( I mean the video) and do you do it right at the begining

it won't work ( I mean the video) and do you do it right at the begining

Yes, I jump spindashing just in the box :p

5 Sonic The Hedgehog characters is too much...
I mean, those are 3rd party character, so that would be IMPOSSIBLE!

PS: And I really like Sonic Games (here is my evidence: http://3dspedia.com/sonic-lost-world-3ds-review/)
I really agree with you there. In fact, I'd be willing to say that if they added more than just Sonic at this point it'd be too much. If anything, SEGA should consider having its own "Smash Bros. Parody" that isn't like AllStars (because imo AllStars was a disappointment)

I really agree with you there. In fact, I'd be willing to say that if they added more than just Sonic at this point it'd be too much. If anything, SEGA should consider having its own "Smash Bros. Parody" that isn't like AllStars (because imo AllStars was a disappointment)

Mmm... "Sonic & SEGA All Stars Battle" or something like that...

Well, the karts one are good so I beat SEGA can do something a lot better than SEGA.

Just no more sonic characters! Like we don't have too much mario and zelda character , so we only need sonic characters -.- I WOULD like Shadow , but nobody else.

6 votes for only shadow ? well that's Natural for him bieng so popular !
but if I was given more choises I will chose metal sonic.

I'll try to add metal sonic

But that would be a clone of Sonic...

I'll try to add metal sonic
I don't think you can add poll options after the poll is made
But that would be a clone of Sonic...
eh, that's debateable tbh. Both are separate characters

I don't think you can add poll options after the poll is made

eh, that's debateable tbh. Both are separate characters
Actually metal sonic was created by egghead (I make fun of him since he sucks) to destroy sonic he has all of Sonic's powers so he is a metallic copy or clone made for ruining and destroying Sonic's reputation and to kill sonic

Actually metal sonic was created by egghead (I make fun of him since he sucks) to destroy sonic he has all of Sonic's powers so he is a metallic copy or clone made for ruining and destroying Sonic's reputation and to kill sonic
Yeah, I know. That basically proves my point....they're separate characters :p And hey, Eggman is legit, don't be mean to him

I know eggman is legit but I hate him because of how many times he tried to kill sonic and tails since I am loyal to sonic I would fight him to the end if every thing was real

Back