• Start date

blaze, silver or shadow

• blaze

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • silver

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know eggman is legit but I hate him because of how many times he tried to kill sonic and tails since I am loyal to sonic I would fight him to the end if every thing was real

Well, I think you're more than a fan XD

Well, I think you're more than a fan XD
Yeah I guess you could say that I could be like a brave/loyal fan and hero wannabe so you can't make fun of me

Yeah I guess you could say that I could be like a brave/loyal fan and hero wannabe so you can't make fun of me

Not taking fun of you... I just saw you love Sonic more than biebers to Justin Bieber.
Sonic's fever? No... Sonic Slave? No, too much...

Well, a loyal is okay :p

Reactions: ShinyLatios
I have faith that eventually you'll learn that other characters besides Sonic are epic too :p (that's not to say Sonic is terrible)

Metal sonic would be like the falco to fow or the ganondorf to c.falcon. the same but different !

Not taking fun of you... I just saw you love Sonic more than biebers to Justin Bieber.
Sonic's fever? No... Sonic Slave? No, too much...

Well, a loyal is okay :p
Sonic Slave is to much, I don't mind that @snc is such a big fan, I get really excited for games like Final Fantasy :).

Metal sonic would be like the falco to fow or the ganondorf to c.falcon. the same but different !
I think Ganondorf to Captain Falcon is the more appropriate analogy here. Because one would probably be a more heavy character and an inferior clone and the other would be decent.

I think Ganondorf to Captain Falcon is the more appropriate analogy here. Because one would probably be a more heavy character and an inferior clone and the other would be decent.
yes like a decrease in speed and increase in defence to metal sonic and also some new moves and have sonic be the same as in brawl.

Hey i don't like Ganondorf and i like capt. Falcon so i would add both my self so yeah i agree and metal sonic would probably be a costume change for sonic

Hey i don't like Ganondorf and i like capt. Falcon so i would add both my self so yeah i agree and metal sonic would probably be a costume change for sonic
you mean like shadow link in brawl ?

yes like a decrease in speed and increase in defence to metal sonic and also some new moves and have sonic be the same as in brawl.
It's not so much defense as it is knockback. Brawl is about knocking people off a stage, not so much health points. Basically, more heavy if anything

you mean like shadow link in brawl ?
Exactly and like for the new smash bros the wii fit trainer male costume change and the Zelda/shiek costume change but you can do it during at will in battle

Exactly and like for the new smash bros the wii fit trainer male costume change and the Zelda/shiek costume change but you can do it during at will in battle
Oh, so you mean that the Shadow Sonic would share the same spot with Sonic, I doubt that would happen in anyway, but it will be cool, I don't see much differences between Sonic/Shadow Sonic to be honest. Zelda/Shiek is like two different kinds of character (Shiek-Speed, Zelda-Strenght), it won't work out properly (I think)

Oh, so you mean that the Shadow Sonic would share the same spot with Sonic, I doubt that would happen in anyway, but it will be cool, I don't see much differences between Sonic/Shadow Sonic to be honest. Zelda/Shiek is like two different kinds of character (Shiek-Speed, Zelda-Strenght), it won't work out properly (I think)
If anything, Shadow Sonic could be an alternate color, but idk for sure that they'd do that. Then again, they may update some of the colors given that Dark Pit was introduced in Kid Icarus: Uprising and was basically the black costume for Pit except different eye color

If anything, Shadow Sonic could be an alternate color, but idk for sure that they'd do that. Then again, they may update some of the colors given that Dark Pit was introduced in Kid Icarus: Uprising and was basically the black costume for Pit except different eye color
Dude i'm about to flip out because I hope they give sonic costume changes or at least put in shadow and you are right about that costume change for pit because i'm hoping for that too and I'm about to add episode 12 of my series so see ya

Dude i'm about to flip out because I hope they give sonic costume changes or at least put in shadow and you are right about that costume change for pit because i'm hoping for that too and I'm about to add episode 12 of my series so see ya
costume changes is much more likely than Shadow, but even then Nintendo tends to be lazy with costume colorations so even then I'd have doubts on it...

dude I agree partially and I hope you will try to look at my you tube channel

Wow, you really are a huge Sonic fan, but don't worry what have to happen, will happen, don't flip out, I think Nintendo may do the colour change because in Super Smash Bros. Brawl when they are more than one kind of character (example: two Links) there must be a color change for the character to tell the difference between the character, I know it sounds confusing, it wouldn't be a costume change but just a color change.

Wow, you really are a huge Sonic fan, but don't worry what have to happen, will happen, don't flip out, I think Nintendo may do the colour change because in Super Smash Bros. Brawl when they are more than one kind of character (example: two Links) there must be a color change for the character to tell the difference between the character, I know it sounds confusing, it wouldn't be a costume change but just a color change.
I think it's safe to assume that when we're saying costume change we do mean color change. It's not like Pokemon X/Y where they'll wear something entirely different :p

thanks at least I know someone understands

Back