Town Name?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I'm feeling curious... Mine is called "Derry" :) it's a fictional town created by Stephen King.
Tell me yours and why you choose it.

Lavender Town

I named my town Ivywood, That's what I called it in the original AC for the Gamecube, and I love nature

I named my town Puffball. Mainly because that was the name of my City Folk town. Why Puffball? Er...beats me.

Nova, everything I do now uses my fake name Nova Watch

I named mine Foxriver. It's the prison in the first season of Prison Break, but it just sounds so nice and peaceful. Plus I got NL after I finished the PB series and it was the first thing that popped into my head :rotfl: It's just a coincidence that I love my villagers so much that they aren't allowed to leave :angelic:

I was drawing a blank for my town name so i named it suntown XD

Cant get any more generic than that XD

I named mine Dewloupe, because it is a mixture of two fruits. I like fruit very much so. It also stands out a bit in the overall town's list for the dream suite. I think it's very cool and stands out just enough without being so out there.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
Mine's Duroon, I just made it up outta nowhere xD, then I looked it up and found out it was a Star Wars planet, lol.

I was replaying FE:Awakening when I first played AC:NL, so I just named my town Ylisse. :) I know, I know, I'm so creative. :cat:

Reactions: Marc
My town is named FunWorld because I couldn't think of anything cause I really wanted to play the game and because I know that this game was going to be my own fun world. :3

My second/cycling town is named Heaven because I have a interest in the color white and I like to wear a halo on the game, and plus of love how beautiful angels are and that's what I named my mayor :D

My town is Tokyo
It was the town i made for the GameCube version
I will use it for all Animal Crossing games ^-^
It's someplace I will visit in real life one day but till then I can still have my dreams

My town is IvyFalls
Since I like to be different I was trying to go for something in that range
I think it fits me very well also ^-^

Capitol, like the Hunger Games

My town has a strange name because dude at the beginning of the game some guy asks you what town are you going to and i named it 19 cats and he says "oh so you are going to the town of '19 cats' " and I found that kinda funny I know bad humor :p

Hello!

I am curious to what all of your guys' town names are! Also please say if there is any meaning behind your town's name or if you just randomly chose it! :D

For example, my towns name is Rockwood. I chose this name because it's the town where one of my stories is set and I just like the way it sounds. Even though I reset I use the same name lol.

I named my town after my home town I live in. My town is named Markle. I'm sure what I did is very unoriginal.

My town name is Kurotsuk. It is very lame as it should be Kurotsuki (which means dark moon in Japanese) but due to the character restriction, I'm stuck with Kurotsuk!!
Anyway, Kurotsuki is a surname of my original character with a longgg background story.

my towns name is MooVille

My towns name is mercia.i don't know why I picked it ReAly

Back